WHAT'S THE INSPIRATION?
I tell myself that I'm going to move away from fanfiction and focus only on original fiction.
But, you know, fanfiction is where I started, and when I'm in the right mood, it's quite fun. And as long as it stays fun, I have no problem writing it. I think the important thing is that I keep writing.
Lunaescence is a little slow. I want to add an influx of quality fanfiction that I know will be wanted, so I'm going to open up requests.
DETAILS AND WHAT I WILL NOT WRITE
Basically, I want to make your fanfiction dreams (within reason) come true! If you've ever wanted an Ouran story with a love triangle between the reader and Tamaki and Kyoya, you got it. If you'd like to see a Death Note story that's set with the reader and L at the orphanage, that's cool. If you want a Digimon story where you rescue Matt from being blackmailed to date June, I'm all over it.
Each request I fulfill will most likely be short (500+ word) to keep my inspiration moving. I've done the math, and I usually only write in spurts of 500-1000 words when I sit down in one go, so this makes sense to keep the writing steady. Your finished product may very well be longer. Depends on when I'm happy with it.
I reserve the right to deny any request, though I will try my best to accomodate. I don't want to stifle your dreams, but I also don't want to feel uncomfortable when writing.
With that said, here are some specific stipulations:
- This will be strictly reader-inserts. I like to leave the reader as blank of a canvas as possible without giving her a personality of a cardboard box, so bear this in mind as you make requests. I will not accept OC or canon x canon requests.
- No excessive violence or gore. It's just not my type of writing. It's okay if it happens, but I don't want to depict it.
- No real people. I think that's weird and could potentially lead to lawsuits, so no thank you.
- Please don't ask for smut. I find it uninspiring and often unrealistic. Call me boring, but I don't want to write about sexual intercourse over and over again. I may pleasantly surprise you, but please don't request it directly.
MAKING YOUR REQUEST
To keep them all in once place, please make your request either in this blog or in the reviews (actual link to come — I obviously don't have anything to publish right now). If you're really against reviewing or want to remain anonymous, shoot me an email.
- Pick your pairing. This can be romantic or it can be platonic. It's up to you.
- If you desire any particulars, let me know. Less is more. If you flood me with too many details, I may suggest that you write it yourself. I write best with a short or no prompt. You can give me a particular situation, time, place, etc.
- Please don't harry me. I don't enjoy the feeling of being micromanaged. If I can't or won't take your request, I will let you know.
- I'm not your mother, but a word of thanks goes a long way. ;)
Thank you for your request and entrusting your fanfiction dreams to me!
Note: You'll notice that the vast majority of my fandoms are animation. I'm kind of weirded out by writing real-people stuff. I don't know why. I think having a real person's portrayal of a character portrayed by me feels a little... violative? I'm probably just a weirdo. Feel free to ask if I'm familiar with any real-people fandoms — admittedly, I didn't think very hard about them when I made this list.
It's also possible that I've completely forgotten to add something. It doesn't hurt to ask, if you're curious.
I don't read manga. Assume all applicable are anime.
And finally, I will also write for my original fiction. This means that if you want something for a character from Jaharan Love or Vampires, Villains, and Violins or any other original fiction of mine, the request is on the table.
- Attack on Titan
- Avatar (Show)
- The Avengers+
- Be My Princess (Original arcs)
- Beyblade (Season 1)
- Black Butler
- The Chronicles of Narnia (Books, movies)
- Digimon (Seasons 1-2)
- Disney (Animated movies)
- Death Note
- Fire Emblem (Sacred Stones, Blazing Sword, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, Awakening)
- Firefly (Show, Serenity)
- Fruits Basket
- Full Metal Alchemist (Season 1)
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Harry Potter (Books 1-7, movies 1-7)
- Harvest Moon (A Wonderful Life, Magical Melody, Tree of Tranquility)
- Howl's Moving Castle
- The Inheritance Cycle
- InuYasha (Season 1)
- Kiki's Delivery Service
- Knights of Sidonia
- League of Legends
- The Legend of Zelda++
- The Lord of the Rings
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Pokemon (All main Pokemon games up until XY.)
- Princess Mononoke
- Rurouni Kenshin
- Rise of the Guardians
- Seven Deadly Sins
- Soul Caliber II
- Spirited Away
- Star Dew Valley
- Super Smash Bros (Up to Brawl)
- Sword Art Online
- Tales of Symphonia
- Wolf's Rain
- Yu-Gi-Oh (Seasons 1-4)
- Yu Yu Hakusho
+I enjoyed the Avengers movie. I've seen other Marvels films here and there, but all heroes from the movie I'm familiar with.