[She was last here: 17-7-2014]
Things I don't like admitting: I am absolutely the most -- honest to God -- hopeless liar.
Name: Call me whatever you want, (or Crystal, if it really bothers ya).
Age: A few months off being able to legally adopt someone, buy a goon sack, go to town, not drive around between the hours of 12am and 5am due to the ass-ish state government etc
Likes: reading, thunderstorms, milkshakes, chips
Hobbies: finger painting, tv show marathons, surprise anxiety, reading, accidental crotch zone-outs
General Favourite Characters:
- |Bleach|: Kyoraku, Ichigo,
- |Naruto|: Tsunade, Itachi, Naruto
- |Ranma 1/2|: Ryoga Hibiki, Dr. Tofu, Kasumi Tendo
- |Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji|: Sebastian Michaels
- |Howl's Moving Castle|: Howl
Quote of the month: "My life is just one unattainable dark-haired guy after another."
Current To-do List
[ ] Actually pass Senior Year :')
 Find any excuse to disguise writing crack pieces as studying for Psychology
[ ] Avoid humouring obnoxious bursts of sudden extroversion
[ ] Be okay
[ ] Obtain boxsets of Friends, Law and Order: SVU, Criminal Minds and/ or excessive binge watches of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon & Offspring.
Current Manga/Anime List:
: Katekyo Hitman Reborn [2% Watched]
: Slam Dunk [0% Read]
: Naruto, at some damn point [94% Read]
: Death Note [7% Watched]
: Claymore [10% Read; 0% Watched]
: Trinity Blood [0% Watched]
Current Vows of 'Celibacy':
[x] No mindless obsessions/attachments with fictional characters (heh) [x: Fuck, don't even ask]
[ ] No sickening feeling of butterflies/ soppy displays of affection / emotion.
[✓] No shoujo manga. Period.
[ ] No last minute panics! Good gosh, woman!
[ ] No getting hooked on a steam game.
[ ] No mindless obsessions/attachments with real life guys
- The Alchemist; Paulo Coelho [90% Read]
- The Art of War; Sunzi [16% Read]
- Animal Farm; George Orwell [2% Read]
- The Book Thief; Markus Zusak
- [LOCKED] Memoirs of a Geisha; Arthur Golden [0% Read]
- [LOCKED] Insurgent - Allegiant; Veronica Roth [0% Read]
- [LOCKED] Harry Potter - 1-7 Binge
; [0% Read]
- [LOCKED/RE-READ] Tequila Mockingbird; Harper Lee; [0%]
[LOCKED]: uh uh uh, not until the 14th of November, 2014 where you run out of that chemistry exam as a free woman.
Important Business / Updates: