|Member Profile: Yosh-
Join Date: 06/05/14
Last Logged In: 10/19/14
Hallo thar. I'm Yoshi and I draw and write stuff.
I'm generally not too gung-ho about reader inserts but I enjoy writing them.
I'd like it if my stories made someone think, "I don't really like reader inserts but that wasn't bad."
Last Profile Update: 10/19/14
I'm busier than I'd like to be and I'm sorry for that. :'D
I'll try and get my stories updated as soon as I can.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't for my sake but thank you to whoever requested the Ace of Diamond subfolder. xD I've been working on my one-shot booklet for shounen sports manga for a while now. The stories I have planned are definitely not short...
Sigh. I need to hurry up and write more so I can try and get validated.
Currently Working On:
- "The VIP Room" - Chapter 3
- "Reach the Top" - Chapter 1
-> "Reach the Top"
Collection of one-shots featuring characters from
Ace of Diamond, Kuroko's Basketball, Haikyuu!, and Yowamushi Pedal. [Various x Reader]
Each chapter will be approximately as long as my one-shot "Puppy Love," so they may take time to write. :>
No, I won't be adding a non-shounen (no seinen either; just shounen) sports series to the collection, such as Free!.
If I write for Free!, it'll be a separate one-shot entirely.
I'm thinking of making an AU sister story to "Puppy Love" but with Yukio instead of Rin.
It's just a thought. :'D
Thinking of other weird couples to write for.
Important notes about my stories/myself, I guess:
(this includes any kind of reposting)
Sorry if this is pretty incoherent. I ramble a lot because I try my best not to sound mean.
- The "Reader" in my stories is generally introverted.
- All my stories are rated 13+ or lower. I don't write anything too mature. I try to write sweet, cheese-filled pure love stories. That means they'll probably suck pretty bad.
- With that in mind, no, I don't write smut. I don't plan on ever doing so. I have a couple of friends who dislike reading smut so I don't write it for the sake of people who get tired of coming across it everywhere. I personally don't mind it though unless it gets into the R18-zone with yaoi, yuri, or reader-inserts/OCs because then it gets a little awkward and uncomfortable for me. At least a majority of the time anyway; that definitely doesn't mean every time. xD
- Branching off that, I do like yaoi and yuri to an extent - generally with specific couples from different series. For example, my favorite yaoi couple is Sinbad x Alibaba from Magi. I'll read anything about those two, even if it's R18 because I just love the pair to death. Other than with OTPs though, I tend to avoid smut.
- My stories are generally AU stories to some extent. I try to make the Reader a separate character and not some Mary Sue for the plotline s/he's not even originally a part of.
- I probably won't take writing requests even if you ask. You're free to suggest characters in any one-shot booklets I do though.
to be honest, I also kind of have a set pattern for those too... feel free to suggest anyway.
- Please do not repost anything about my stories, not even "reviews" for them (ex: don't review them on tumblr or dA). They're meant for a side hobby and those who actually like them. I don't even want to find people recording any sessions of reading them aloud. Just... please don't. That's all there is to it. If you find anything like this about any of my stories, please either let me know or request that the poster takes it down.
- I don't expect my writing to be all that good. Throughout high school, people would get failing grades for having "you" in their essays so I'm not too well-versed in 2nd person stories. xD
I think that's everything.
|Ao no Exorcist
13+ | Warnings:
Fluff, Mild Adult Situations
Reader, You, Rin Okumura , Shirou Fujimoto , Yukio Okumura
Fluff, Friendship, General, Romance | Story Types:
Alternative Universe, One Shot, Reader Insert
1 chapter(s) / 3936 words | Complete:
Summary: AU. You were 26. He was 15. A regular visitor to the church he lived at with his father and brother, you saw how reckless he was. Deep inside, you could tell he was a good kid who just didn't know how to properly express himself.
You couldn't help but find his innocence charming. He couldn't help but end up being attracted to your kindess.
"I-I think... I think I might love you." He was blushing and shuffling his feet.
"...You realize how old I am, right?" This must be some kind of high school prank.
[Rin x Reader]
Published: 08/18/14 | Updated: 08/27/14
|Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
13+ | Warnings:
Angst, Crackfic, Crude Humor, Fluff, Mild Adult Situations, Silliness
Reader, Sinbad, Various, You
Comedy, Drama, Fluff, Friendship, Humor, Romance | Story Types:
General, Reader Insert
2 chapter(s) / 2792 words | Complete:
Summary: You were scheduled to be sent to Sindria to work as a maid for the king. Reluctant at first, you soon find yourself warming up to your new surroundings and the people around you. To make matters worse, you begin to fall in love with the king - the one and only Sinbad. Do you think you have enough on your plate? Well, it only gets worse when you find out about Sinbad's lecherous tendencies and his wish to never be tied down to a single woman.
How in the world can you make the Lady Killer of the Seven Seas fall for you with his attitude and your position as his maid?
[Sinbad x Reader]
Published: 06/06/14 | Updated: 08/27/14