|Member Profile: bladekind
Join Date: 06/11/11
Last Logged In: 09/22/14
Last Updated: December 5th, 2012
You\'ve managed to stumble along my profile, gold star for you. C:
| Current Status | Reader mainly, but currently working on her own fanfictions.
| Current Fandom Kicks | Skyfall/James Bond, Criminal Minds
| Permanent Fandoms | Harry Potter, South Park, THG, Super 8, Homestuck, The Avengers, Silent Hill
| Random Facts |
- Regardless of what people have to say about them, I\'m a massive sucker for Reader-Insert stories. They may or may not be my favourite type of fanfiction.
- I have an undying love for many, many fandoms. To find out what they are you can check around through my favourites, check the ones I\'ve mentioned above that I\'m on a kick for, or simply ask! (:
- I love reading drabbles and one-shots! It\'s pretty rare to see me reading a long story, unless of course it\'s simply amazing.
- I\'ve been writing for a long time; I have shelves upon shelves of filled-up journals at home. ^-^
- I may not post that much, but don\'t get me wrong, I write more often than I breathe. You\'ll most likely find me lurking around on Lunaescence, favouriting and reviewing for the most part.
- One of the reasons I don\'t post much, is because I\'m extremely protective and secretive about my fiction xD It\'s weird, but I like keeping it all to myself.
- I always appreciate constructive criticism- don\'t be scared to leave me some in a review.
Remember to check back here once in a while for updates and stories. (: And I don\'t bite, so leave me a message darlings!
|One Tree Hill
Youth | Warnings:
Mild Adult Situations
Lucas Scott, Peyton Sawyer, Reader, You
Angst, Drama, Romance | Story Types:
One Shot, Reader Insert
1 chapter(s) / 1479 words | Complete:
Summary: "It wasn't the things that you knew about Lucas Scott, but rather the things you didn't know that were important."
Reader x Lucas x Peyton [Kind of...]
- One Shot -
Published: 06/27/11 | Updated: 07/22/11