Close your eyes. Now, clear your mind, take all the thoughts cluttering around inside your mind, and sweep them away.
Did you do it?
Now open them.
You\'re standing near a massive oak tree. Your hand rests upon the rough bark, and you\'re shaded by its grand canopy. Looking up, the branches seem to go on forever.
\"It\'s beautiful isn\'t it?\"
The voice is entrancing, and laced with so many emotions that it leaves your head spinning until the only emotion you recognize is happiness.
You let your gaze fall, and focus it on a young woman just ahead of you.
She is mouse-like in appearance, with her long brown hair and her glittering brown eyes.
A smile stretches across her long face. \"That tree is the wisest of them all,\" she says with graceful awe. She then turns her grin on you, \"Welcome to my world!\".
The woman swings her arms in a wide circle as if she is showing you some grand room inside a castle. The only scenery here is the tree, the grassy cliff (which the young woman stands so very close too) and the rolling blue ocean below.
\"It isn\'t much, but it\'s my favorite place in the world,\" now she seems more shy than before as she averts her gaze to her feet (which you now realize are bare).
Her arms are intertwined behind her as she looks back up to you, brown eyes full of innocence but also some strange sort of understanding.
She approaches you timidly, and holds a hand out for you to shake. As you take her hand her grin widens once more and the strange shyness from before seems to melt away. \"My name is Sarah,\" she states proudly, \"some people call me Hieisdarkdragonchick, and some call me Luna but feel free to call me whatever you like!\"
YU YU HAKUSHO
DEVIL MAY CRY
1. What was your favorite food when you were a child? Mac and Cheese (it still is too...)
2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Rock of Ages -Def Leppard
3. What is one of your favorite quotes? \"Do you know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them!\"
4. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Sleeping/Climbing trees
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dishes
6. What is your favorite form of exercise? Martial Arts and Kendo
7. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? Noon/Wednesday/November
8. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? ... um.... Gargantas v-v\'
9. What is your favorite body part?.......
10. What sound do you love? That rain on the roof sound.
1. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? It would be crazy and it would probably be for my birthday.
2. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? A big Oak tree ( the one at my gramma\'s house)
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? I wouldn\'t WANT to stay the same age forever...but if I had to choose... 21
4. If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? Absolutely nothing... except maybe spend more time watching anime
5. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?hmmmm.....Hitake Kakashi
6. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? hmmm.....I would go back and witness Cleopatra\'s reign in Egypt
7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Eight different languages
8. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? My book
9. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? -chuckles nervously- You don\'t wanna know.... actually I\'d probably become the leader of a Yakuza group...or the Italian mafia...
10. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Kim or Kitty
11. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Johnny Depp
12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Anime. All of them.
13. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? Cat/Dr. Pepper/Strawberryvanilla
14. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? I already know that the meaning of life is 42.... so my question would be....Why don\'t they have an anime class in college?
15. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Kurosaki Ichigo.... cause his dad is AWESOME
1. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Ah That\'s funny....
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? Linguist
3. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Anime.
4. What would you name the autobiography of your life? The Many Lives Of Luna Nightingale
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?... Hakuna Matata, Sing-MCR, Friends never say Goodbye, The fruits basket theme song, Smile Bomb- YYH, Until the Day I die- SOTY, Just the way I am -Sky Sweetnam.
1. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Yeah my parent\'s divorce
2. What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? Mission Fuge
3. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Ink Heart
4. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Put up a barbed wire fence
5. What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? Getting accused of something I didn\'t do.
6. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? My elder cousin.
7. When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Yesterday ( my dad\'s an excellent chef...)
8. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?.... A sweater....
9. What do you miss most about being a kid? Getting away with everything and making good grades
10. What is your first memory of being really excited? The Christmas my dad took me out to watch for santa\'s sleigh.... it was quickly ruined when he shot up into the air and a red belled collar fell from the sky...
11. What was the first thing you bought with your own money? PS2
12. When was the last time you were nervous? The Social Studies fair Junior Year
13. What is something you learned in the last week? I have few DECENT HONEST friends
14. What story does your family always tell about you?.... Well.... The day I learned to read... and cried because I was so happy.
15. At what age did you become an adult? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ( I\'m the very first lost girl! Cause I\'m cooler than Wendy\'s kid)
1. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. Yes because everything in the picture has a word....like tree house green ETC.
2. Where’s Waldo? in Washington.
3. The best part of waking up is? WHAT?! THERE\'S NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THAT!
4. How now brown cow? Is something I hear when I don\'t Annunciate my words in the studio.
5. Whasssssuuuupppppp? Da Sky.
give Watashi_Ai_Anata more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
You should know that not reviewing is \'against the rules\' =D If you break the rules... Hibari WILL find you....