Join Date: 04/08/12
Last Logged In: 05/17/16
I can be found on Fanfic.net under the same name and with a great number more stories. I am more used to posting there and frequent that site more often.
Some things about me (because this is a bio and should say...stuff...):
1. I have ADHD and am easily amused by stupid things. Especially things I read. Crackfics are the best at like two a.m.
2. I love to write, mostly fanfics. Though, I am currently working on a novel that was inspired by the way that my brother seems to live in the basement and only come up for mealtimes...
3. All of my fanfics are OC insert. I struggle writing all canon because I feel like I'm stealing people's stuff. With OC insert, I have my own character and the freedom to maneuver a bit plotwise.
4. I like to write action/romance, though I do tend to go overboard on the action. I can do smut. I did one smut thing. It took me a while. I actually researched how to write good smut. I guess I succeeded because one of the reviews said it was "damn good smut". Yeah...it's easier to write action.
5. I am a college student. An English Ed. major. It leads to Grammar Nazism.
6. Levi is my manfu. I'm not even sure that's the right term for a male waifu, but that's what I was told. It doesn't matter what series I might currently be freaking out about or what other male character I'm fangirling over. Levi is my all-time manfu.
7. I'm that person. The one that gets on a roll with a story and updates a lot and then goes to radio silence for like a month. Life happens, I lose my muse for a time, whatever. It's a bad scene. Just a warning to those who might wish to follow my work. Sometimes...I disappear. I always come back with more. But, sometimes...
8. My older stories are crappy and I know this and I keep telling myself that I'll go back and spruce them up and make them AMAZING. But...ain't no college student got tome for that. I barely have time to work on my current fic projects.
*gross sobbing in corner*