Categories: Anime & Manga, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Black Cat, Darker Than Black
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: write a series of drabbles using various Alice Cooper songs as the titles. Feel free to make them drabbles feature your favorite pairings!
Posted: 11/09/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Supernatural, Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Let's face it, the zombie apocalypse is inevitable. The dead shall rise, whether hell is full or the government had found a way to make a biological weapon which eventually goes wrong, or a meteor will strike the Earth and with it bring some kind of alien virus or just because nature finally decides it's has had enough of us.
But, let's get to the point of this challenge. You are to pick whatever fandom you like and let the zombie apocalypse happen to it! Whether the zombies are shambling or track stars or some mixture of both, either way we're going assume that their bite will turn you, and a shot to the head will kill them.
So, basically that is it. You can use OCs, or make it a Reader-insert, or just focus on the canon characters. You can make this funny or horrific or add a little romance in it, or have all of that in it. You pretty much have free reign to decide many things like how the zombie apocalypse happen, what kind of undead there'll be, what will the characters do in order to survive, what they'll face and if there's a happy ending, or if there's a twist and so on.
If you have any questions, don't hesitant to contact me.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Description: ALRIGHT, SO. Duke Devlin needs some love! You can do whateeever you want with him, as long as you make it a reader insert / OC. ;) If you don't want to make it a romance fic, fine! Just write something with Duke Devlin and all his loveliness.
Posted: 08/14/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, X-Men: Evolution, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harvest Moon, Batman, Hellboy, Final Fantasy 12, Pokemon, Batman Beyond, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Supernatural, Transformers, Alice in Wonderland, Left 4 Dead, Axis Powers Hetalia, Ben 10, Left 4 Dead II, Final Fantasy 13, Bayonetta, BioShock
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: It's around that time of the year, during the season of Halloween where the monster come out and play, causing trouble and scaring the young and the old. It's also when the humans roam at night with glee as they dress up in their costumes, playing tricks and getting treats. And they're blissfully unaware of all the horrors that walk among them that very night.
These 205 songs will help you get into the mood and/or can be used as a themes for your drabbles (or a series of one-shots or a booklet of one-shots, or even ficlets). And when I mean themes...you could just take the title of the songs and use it as the prompt OR you can look up the lyrics and write a story base on them. If neither of those interest you, you can always do song-fics if you like!
You also don't have to do all of them, so you are free to choose whatever songs you want to use from this list.
So if you only want to pick five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) songs and use them as prompts then go ahead. If you want to do that and also write five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) song-fics too or stories base on the lyrics. Then also go ahead too. You pretty much can do anything with this. There's a lot to pick from because I wanted to make sure there's a little bit of everything so everyone can find something they like.
1. Happy Phantom by Tori Amos
2. Thriller by Michael Jackson
3. I Put A Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Nina Simone/Bryan Ferry/Marilyn Manson
4. Decode by Paramore
5. The Ghost in You by The Psychedelic Furs
6. The Crimson by Atreyu
7. Ghost of a Rose by Blackmore's Night
8. She Wolf by Shakira
9. Ghost Train by Counting Crows
10. Fresh Blood by Eels
11. Morning After Dark by Timbaland
12. Haunted by Poe
13. Dracula by Gorillaz
14. Love Song for a Vampire by Annie Lennox
15. Damned Vampire by Tarja Turunen
16. Poison by Alice Cooper
17. The Night by Heart
18. Little Ghost by The White Stripes
19. Elizabeth: I—Mirror Mirror by Kamelot
20. The Vampire Club by Voltaire
21. Vampire by Xandria
22. Nosferatu by Blue Oyster Cult
23. Closer by Kings of Leon
24. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
25. Slept So Long by Jay Gordon
26. Of Wolf and Man by Metallica
27. A Wolf at the Door by Radiohead
28. If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson
29. Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
30. Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine
31. The Howling by Within Temptation
32. Dragula by Rob Zombie
33. Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton
34. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
35. Dawn of the Dead by Schoolyard Heroes
36. We Bite by The Misfits
37. Wake the Dead by The Used
38. She Said by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
39. Black Magic Woman by Santana
40. Wolfshade by Moonspell
41. Night Of The Warlock by The Ghost
42. Devil Woman by Cliff Richard
43. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by My Chemical Romance
44. Child Of Fire by Witchcraft
45. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
46. The Witch's Promise by Jethro Tull
47. The Dark Eternal Night by Dream Theater
48. Dead Souls by Nine Inch Nails
49. This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson
50. Vampire Heart by HIM
51. Lullaby by The Cure
52. Night of the Lotus Eaters by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
53. Haunted by Velvet Acid Christ
54. Witches by Switchblade Symphony
55. All Hallow's Eve by Type O Negative
56. Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett
57. It’s the End of the World As We Know It by R.E.M
58. Monster by Skillet
59. Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
60. Surfin' Dead by The Cramps
61. Ghost Opera by Kamelot
62. Psycho Killer by Taking Heads
63. Riders on the Storm by The Doors
64. Devil's Dance Floor by Flogging Molly
65. Werewolves of Dublin by Black Velvet Band
66. Goodnight Moon by Shivaree
67. Pet Sematary by The Ramones
68. Crystal Forest by Nox Arcana
69. Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
70. Castle Dracula by Nox Arcana
71. Unhallowed Land by Midnight Syndicate
72. Creep by Radiohead
73. Love Potion No. 9 by The Searchers
74. Lil’ Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs
75. Highway to Hell by AC/DC
76. Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath
77. Trick or Treat by Elvira
78. Feed My Frankestein by Alice Cooper
79. Dead Skin Mask by Slayer
80. Haunted by Evanescence
81. Am I Evil by Metallica
82. Helden by Apocalyptica
83. Her Ghost in the Fog by Cradle of Filth
84. Lost in the Shadows by Lou Gramm
85. Bad Things by Jace Everett
86. Halloween Dance by Reverend Horton Heat
87. Spooky by Imogen Heep
88. Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann
89. Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden
90. Terrified by Anna Ternheim
91. Cemeteries of London by Coldplay
92. Spellbound by Lacuna Coil
93. Disturbia by Rihanna
94. Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group
95. Scarecrow by Beck
96. Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
97. Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell
98. Devil's Playground by Gram Rabbit
99. Jack The Ripper by The White Stripes
100. Superbeast by Rob Zombie
101. The Beast Within by Before Their Eyes
102. Dracula's Castle by New Order
103. Get Down Goblin by Jan Terri
104. Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
105. Jeepers Creepers by Louis Armstrong
106. Creepy Crawler by Zombie Girl
107. Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne
108. Superstition by Stevie Wonder
109. The Headless Horseman by Kay Starr
110. Zombie by Screeching Weasel
111. Hocus Pocus by Focus
112. Kiss Me Deadly by Lita Ford
113. Buried Alive by Creature Feature
114. Du Riechst So Gut by Rammstein
115. She's Lovely by Big D and The Kids Table
116. Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
117. Hunting for Witches by Bloc Party
118. Requiem by Soap & Skin
119. Werewolf by CocoRosie
120. Mein Teil by Rammstein
121. Horror Show by The Birthday Massacre
122. Inner Sanctum by Behemoth
123. Dead is the New Alive by Emilie Autumn
124. The Graveyard by Moonlight by Cradle of Filth
125. Psychotic Lullaby by Winter Agony
126. Night Of The Vampire by Roky Erickson
127. Dracula's Wedding by OutKast
128. Love You to Pieces by Lizzy Borden
129. Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
130. Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers
131. Stained by Android Lust
132. Creature Of Night by Zombie Girl
133. Beneath The Skin by Collide
134. Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn
135. Boogeyman by Gnarls Barkley
136. Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield
137. There Are No More Tickets to the Funeral by Diamanda Galas
138. Voodoo by Godsmack
139. Avoid the Light by Pantera
140. Mitternacht by E Nomine
141. Hellraiser by Suicide Commando
142. Supernatural by Madonna
143. The End by The Doors
144. Phantom 309 by Red Sovine
145. Sadistikal by Danzig
146. Isolated by Chaism
147. Raining Blood by Tori Amos
148. Wait & Bleed by Slipknot
149. Ghost Train Out by The Vincent Black Shadow
150. The Freaks Come Out At Night by Whodini
151. Things That Go Bump In The Night by Allstars
152. Spooky Madness by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
153. Devil's Temptation by Elis
154. Sleeping With Ghosts by Placebo
155. Come Little Children by Sarah Jessica Parker
156. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr
157. Enter Sandman by Metallica
158. Gravedigger by Dave Matthews Band
159. Crazy Little Voices by Ra
160. I'm Your Boogieman by Rob Zombie
161. In the Walls by Stellastarr
162. Welcome to my Nightmare by Alice Cooper
163. Creepy Doll by Jonathan Coulton
164. Danse Macabre by Celtic Frost
165. Witch Hunt by Jack Off Jill
166. The Day The Light Went Out by Genesis
167. I Live With You by Grizzly Bear
168. I'm Feeling Zombiefield by Alien Sex Fiends
169. The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish
170. Subway Song by The Cure
171. Human by The Killers
172. Lies by Evanescence
173. Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf
174. Intruder by Peter Gabriel
175. Swamp Witch by Jim Stafford
176. O Death by Ralph Stanley
177. The Banshee by Henry Cowell
178. Graveyard by The Devil Makes Three
179. The Monster Is Loose by Meatloaf
180. Meet Me at the Carrousel by Unexpect
181. Circus Fish by Vermillion Lies
182. Miss Murder by AFI
183. Them Bones by Alice in Chains
184. Grim Grinning Ghosts by Barenaked Ladies
185. Wait Until Dark by Ghoultown
186. My Teacher is a Werewolf by Harry and the Potters
187. Getting Scared by Imogen Heap
188. Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden
189. Black Cat by Janet Jackson
190. Sympathy For The Devil by Jane's Addiction
191. House on Haunted Hill by Kenny & The Fiends
192. Before I'm Dead by Kidney Thieves
193. All Souls Night by Loreena McKennitt
194. Spiders by System of a Down
195. Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo
196. Alice: Human Sacrifice by Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
197. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni by Shimamiya Eiko
198. Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima
199. Cadence of Her Last Breath by Nightwish
200. Marionette by Ayumi Hamasaki
201. Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus
202. Demon by London After Midnight
203. Totentanz by Corvus Corax
204. Rose of Pain by X-Japan
205. Beast of Blood by Malice Mizer
Let me know if there are any mistakes, I'll go and fix them. Also, if you feel that there's a song or songs that should be included in the list let me know too. Oh, and please be advise that some but not all, of these songs are a little disturbing/creepy/scary...especially when you listen to them at night and when you're all alone in the dark.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Smallville, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Sky High, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Zombieland, The Walking Dead
Characters: Other, Reader, Various
Description: In the spirit of Halloween (also known as All Hallows' Eve) you are to write a spooky tale about someone or a group of people that are trick or treating (though they don't necessarily have to be trick or treating...they could be going to a party or doing something else for Halloween) and they become the victim(s) of a trick rather than a treat - such a prank, a visit to the wrong house, or assorted things that go bump in the night and so on. And one way or another something goes wrong, terrifying wrong.
You can do anything to this, like have a bit of romance in it or humor, mystery, suspense, action or all of that in it. Even have OC(s), Reader-insert or only canon characters. As long as it's Halloween theme and is somewhat scary it is great. And just have fun with it! This goes for any category/fandom. I would love to see more Halloween theme stories...or at least some Horror stories inspired from the Halloween spirit.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Anzu, Bakura, Seto Kaiba, Yami, Yami Bakura
Description: So I don't think that there is enough stories out there about Millennium World in Yu-Gi-Oh. My challenge is to write Cannon x Reader stories to all the people from 3,000 years ago in the world of Duel Monsters. It can romantic, sad, happy or even sadistic. Anything you want goes, just be creative!
Posted: 10/27/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fruits Basket, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Description: This challenge involves writing twenty five drabbles, ficlets, or what have you, based on prompts of flowers and their meanings.
Each prompt contain either the flower itself or must represent the flower's meaning.
Reader insert is preferred but not required.
Rating can be anything.
Please put that you're answering this challenge in the summary!
4. Orange Blossom—eternal love
7. Morning Glory—love in vain
9. China Aster—jealousy
11. Yellow Jasmine—timidity and modesty
12. Bouvardia— enthusiasm
14. Red Columbine—anxious
17. Queen Anne’s Lace—fantasy
18. Basil—best wishes
19. Purple Hyacinth—forgive me
Please note that there are many interpretations as to the meanings of flowers. Use the ones in the prompts.
Posted: 11/15/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Movies & TV, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Hellsing, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, NCIS, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, High School Debut
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
1. Make any drool-worthy bishie your characters boss
2. Make your character oppose to their boss
3. Let's see some consequences! :D
Posted: 11/17/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Death Note
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various, You
Description: Today, fellow writers alike, I challenge you to write a multi-chaptered story (containing drabbles, one-shots, or following a continuous pattern, it does not matter) involving the different types of hits that can be landed on any of the characters. These include, but are not limited to:
...and whatever else you can come up with! I would prefer that these means of attack are named accordingly, such as a round-house kick or a killer left-hook.
Rules are as follows:
1.) You can use either Reader Insert or Original Characters, so long as the story is continuously only one (don't wanna see a couple Reader Inserts, then a couple Original Characters, and back and forth).
2.) You can use any of the male characters from the given categories listed above.
3.) The male character chosen must have either accidentally or intentionally pissed YN/your character of in any way of your choosing, thus the reason behind your brutal attack on him.
4.) There must be 13 chapters, each with a different means of punishment, and the title of each chapter must be the means of punishment that will happen within that chapter.
5.) Make it humerous! It's all about putting him in his place, so show him how strong YN/your character can really be when motivated in the wrong way!
6.) Have fun!
Do mention the challenge name in your summary, if you please. =D
Posted: 12/30/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Black Cat, XXXHolic, Ouran High School Host Club, Kyou Kara Maou, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Soul Eater, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Special A
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: I absolutely love creative ways to announce that you're expecting. Why not share the fun with our bishies? I want to see some original ideas on how to let them know that they're gunna be daddies!
It can be sweet and fluffy, random and funny, or just out-of-the-blue. I just want it to be creative and unique. Have fun with it!
Posted: 01/31/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Hellsing, Howl's Moving Castle, XXXHolic, Air Gear, D.Gray-Man, Axis Powers Hetalia, Zombie Powder
Characters: Various, You
Description: Alright so I am making a Challange YAY
Anyway I want to see who can write the best song fic for the following songs and characters!
See I always get ideas for these but when I get around to writting them they POOF! dissapear so I wanna see what others can come up with :)
BTW Use 2nd proverse Please :)
If you need the lyrics for any of them send me a message kayyy :)
Song: Until the day I die~Story of the year
Character: Any I have listed!
Song: Love Song~Sara Bareillies
Character: Any Hetalia Character (America,England,Italy, or Prussia would be nice! but it doesnt matter to me)
Song: Sylvia's Song~ Strength in numbers
Stupid Boy~ Sarah Buxton
Song: Who I Am Hates Who I've Been ~Relient K
(I think this song is a real nice one, It kind of fits Germany in a way I guess depending on how you look at it ^-^)
Song: Don't Forget~ Demi Lovato
Character: England or Germany
Song: Remedy~ Little Boots
Song: Under Control~Parachute
Character: Any Listed Animes
Song:Dark Blue~Jack's Mannequin
Character: Any Listed Animes
Song: If I Die Young~ The Band Perry
Character: Any Hetalia
So Yeah There They Are!! :)
I Just Really Love These Songs And I Thing A Good Fic Could Come From Them!
I Hope You Have Fun Writting!
Deadline Lets Say April 2nd My Birthday! YAY
I Love all Those Who Give This A Try *Huggles and Gives Cupcake*
Posted: 02/05/11 | Deadline: None
Characters: Reader, You
Description: So I've notice that there are absolutely NO (or very very few) stories for Yugioh 5D's on this site, and that saddens me. It's such a good show, and I'm surprised at the lack of stories for it here. There are stories other places, but none of them are reader-insert, and I don't really go to those sites anymore. =/
So my challenge is this: to write a story for Yugioh 5D's. It can be a one-shot, a drabble series, anything, I just want to see SOMETHING for this series. I realize that there isn't a section for it, but that might be because no one has posted anything for it.
Preferences are a reader-insert story with Crow, because he's my favorite character, but just about anything reader-insert would be nice at this point.
Posted: 03/05/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, Legend of Zelda, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Ranma 1/2, Black Cat, Prince of Tennis, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, Axis Powers Hetalia, Star Fox
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: This is a real simple challenge. I would like a chapter for the five songs listed below:
1. "Ain't No Sunshine" ~ Bill Withers
2. "I Put A Spell On You" ~ Screamin' Jay
3. "Heartless" ~Kanye West (Personally, I like Kris Allen's version better)
4. "Beggin'" Madcon
5. "For the First Time" ~ The Script
So, here are the rules...
~ The song's name must be the title
~ Word limit must be over 300 words
~ Feel free to use any other fandoms, not just the listed ones below
~ No girl-on-girl or guy-on-guy loving
~ You may want to look up the lyrics to the songs first, but they do not have to be included in the chapter
~ It can be various fandoms
~ HAVE FUN!
Posted: 03/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Inu Yasha, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Slayers, Greek Mythology, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fire Emblem, Sacred Stones, Soul Eater, South Park, Kuroshitsuji , Blazing Sword, Super Smash Brothers, Axis Powers Hetalia, Persona 4
Description: Hades, the Greek god of the dead, fell in love with Persephone, the daughter of the goddess of plants and the harvest, Demeter. Knowing Demeter would never willingly allow him to marry her daughter, he waited until Persephone was alone and rose up from the Underworld in his chariot, grabbed her and carried her off to his palace. Demeter was so distraught with her beloved daughter's sudden mysterious disappearance that she neglected her duties, causing the world's plants to wither and die. After much searching, she discovered what Hades had done and begged Zeus to order her daughter's return. Zeus agreed, but only on the condition that Persephone had not eaten any food from the Underworld during her stay. Persephone had been so distraught with her sudden capture that she had refused to eat anything, but just before her release, Hades persuaded her to eat 6 pomegranate seeds from his garden. Zeus then ordered a compromise: Persephone would spend 6 months of each year in the Underworld with Hades (one for each seed), and the other 6 with her mother on Earth. So every year when Persephone went to be with Hades, her mother would again fall into depression and neglect her work, only making the plants florish again when her daughter returned. This is how the ancient Greeks explained the changing seasons.
This is one of my favorite myths, and I've always thought it would be a great basis for a fic! The rules for this challenge are fairly simple. The fic should be at least 6000 words, either in one-shot or multi-chapter format. Reader-insert is preferred, but I will accept OC's too. PLEASE AVOID USING MARY-SUES!!! The myth itself can be either used "as is" or as a backdrop or allegory to your own original story. If using the storyline of the myth, you may alter the time period or the setting for creative purposes if desired. Your story may be comedic or serious in nature (or both). Other than that, be creative and have fun with it!
Posted: 04/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fullmetal Alchemist, Criminal Minds
Characters: Edward, Jack Sparrow, Roy Mustang, Seto Kaiba, Spencer Reid
Description: Those of you who listen to music, you have heard of Eric Clapton. I have many favorites of his, but I am particularly fond of"It's In The Way That You Use It."
Most songfics are based around an entire song, but you can literally write a whole story/chapter around one of the lyrics in this song. I challenge you to either write a oneshot based on one of the lyrics, write a short story that goes through each one in the plot, or write a whole story if you're really feeling it!
For a oneshot, please use the lyric you've chosen as the title.
For short stories or long ones, use them as chapter titles and have the plot match accordingly. Here are the lyrics with the chorus and verses omitted:
-Nobody's right till somebody's wrong
-Nobody's weak till somebody is strong
-No one gets lucky till luck comes along
-Nobody's lonely till somebody's gone
-I've seen dark skies, never like this
-I've walked on some thing ice, never like this
-I've told you white lies, never like this
-I've looked into true eyes, never like this
Posted: 05/14/11 | Deadline: None
Characters: Seto Kaiba
Description: I would like to see a fic where Seto Kaiba gets stranded. I'm thinking that someone in Kaiba Corp. arranged for his flight to broker a deal with an American CEO to crash so that they could take over the company. He ends up surviving the crash and is taken in and nursed back to health by a farmer and his family, who just so happen to have a daughter that he'll EVENTUALLY fall in love with...assuming she can learn to put up with his attitude. (I'm thinking she can teach him a thing or two by making him work off his debt to her family by doing some manual labor around the farm. The thought of Kaiba all shirtless and sweaty is really hot. And if he happens to fall into some cow-patties, then maybe it'll do his ego a little good. lol.)
I'm thinking that Kaiba has either forgotten who he is or he decides to use a fake name because he doesn't want anyone in Kaiba Corp. knowing he's alive until he can get to the bottom of this. Wither Mokuba is stranded with him or is left behind and assembles a search and rescue mission is up to you. But it's probably obvious to say that the family who ends p saving him/them won't know who he is...or maybe they do but don't let on. ("Hey, it was harvest season and we needed all the help we could get."-OC says with cocky smirk.)
If you need any help with creating the OC feel free to ask, I'm always willing to help. But PLEASE, no Mary-Sues or cliche hick/redneck OC's. He wasn't rescued by the Beverly Hillbillies or Dukes of Hazard. Just because someone is a farmer doesn't mean she's into country music and rodeos. Oh, and I'm thinking Kaiba is a little older then he is the manga/anime. Somewhere between 20-30 years of age.
Posted: 06/06/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist
Description: Alright, this will be straight forward and I believe a bit fun but this challenge is to write a drabble, one-shot or series on the Reader and our favorite bishes having babies! I think it would be a fun idea to see what different ideas would come from this, there aren't any rules on where to start so before the pregnancy, during or after the birth. Bring in anything from fluff, lemons, drama and/or twists, make it fun and make the idea your own! : )
Posted: 06/17/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Sensual Phrase, Bleach, Trinity Blood, Demon Diary, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Dengeki Daisy, Durarara!!
Characters: Reader, You, America, Canada, Germany, Prussia, Russia, Aizen, Byakuya, Coyote Starrk, Grimmjow, Hisagi, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Ichimaru, Ichinose Maki, Ikkaku, Kaien, Kano Ashido, Kira, Kyōraku Shunsui, Ryūken Ishi
Description: I would love to see all my favorite characters have a scene (may include sexual intercourse the the actual "I'm pregnant scene) where the reader has to tell the one they love they're pregnant!!!
Seriously this idea sounds stupid but it would be funny that's what I'm trying to convay by the way! It's suppose to be funny but if you want it can be angst or drama but I'm looking for a awesome comedy!
Rules: has to be a actual character not a real person
Preferably anime but books may work
Requirements are of course that it has to be a reader x ____ or reader x various
No deadline but would like to see this idea come to life sooner rather than later!
Posted: 08/29/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho
Description: -crossover, YuGiOh and Yu Yu Hakusho
-KuramaXRyouXYami BakuraXAkefia (yes all of them together)
-incorperates both pasts and present.
let me know when you start one, good luck. you can pretty much do anything you want as long as it has those three things.
Posted: 09/12/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, La Corda D'Oro, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Tsubasa, BeyBlade, Hunter X Hunter, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Detective Conan, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Black Cat, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Hikaru no Go, Gakuen Alice, Chobits, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Absolute Boyfriend, Nabari no Ou, Shugo Chara, Kuroshitsuji , Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, 1/2 Prince, Durarara!!, Special A, Darker Than Black, Ao no Exorcist, Aishiteruze Baby
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: Basically, write fanfiction on your favourite bishies yay~ It can be a oneshot, a drabble, a story, or any other thing you want to write. But it has to be inspired by a Lady Gaga song. There is no set rating so let your little hearts run wild.
Posted: 11/09/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Ranma 1/2, Spiral, Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Suzumiya, NANA, D.Gray-Man, Gaia Online, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Persona 3, Nabari no Ou, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Persona 4, Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei, Durarara!!, Beelzebub, Junjou Romantica, Kiss of Rose Princess, School Rumble, Ao no Exorcist, Angel Beats!, Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Tokyo Majin
•Do any number of prompts in any order
•One shots, short stories, song-fics, drabbles
•Reader insert, self insert, OC, yaoi, yuri, canon. Doesnt matter. Heck, there doesnt even need to be pairings.
•Each chapter should be 100 words or more
•Any fandom is acceptable,
Also, feel free to change anything or add your own prompts Questions? Feel free to contact me!
*pep rally, bake sale, open house, festival, field day
1. First day of school
2. Assigned seats
4. Picture day
6. Making a new friend
7. Awkward/embarrassing moment
10. Field trip
12. Free period/study hall
14. Walking home with friends
15. First snowfall
17. Spreading rumors/gossip
18. Cutting class
21. Late for class
23. Witnessing someting weird
24. After school activity
25. Getting kicked out of class
26. Food fight
27. School event*
28. Breakfast in class
29. Valentines Day
31. Love letter
32. Clique/gang/group of friends
34. Parenting class
35. Hot weather
36. In trouble
37. (Not so) Secret admirer
38. Sleeping in class
40. School dance
41. Holding hands
42. School uniform
43. Sex ED
44. Substitute teacher
48. Meeting place
49. Class clown
50. Last day of school
51. Passing notes
53. Paper planes
54. Running from the authorities (of the school)
55. On a bus
56. Its not what you think
58. Graffitti on the bathroom stalls
59. shout-out announcement
Posted: 01/25/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Digimon, Fruits Basket, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Spiral, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Gokusen, Bakugan
Characters: Aizen, Byakuya, Chad, Coyote Starrk, Gus Grav, Hanataro, Hisagi, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Ichimaru, Ikkaku, Jake Vallory, Kurosaki Isshin, Reader, Ren Krawler, Renji, Ryken Ishida, Shun Kazami, Ukitake, Urahara
Description: A romance story where either the reader or the love interest is of their wrong gender. (i.e. Sasuke a girl while the reader's a girl).
The only rules are: 1) The character of the correct gender (using the first example, the reader) does not know/believe they are gay/bisexual. 2) The character of the wrong gender must be openly gay. 3) When or if the correct gender character person decides to try get in a relationship with their interest the must hid it for at least 2 chapters or half of the one-shot. 4) Must use one of the named characters
Posted: 01/31/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tsubasa, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Static Shock, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Mars, The Lost Boys, Thor, The Avengers
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: Anybody ever notice that it's always the female that does something sexy, whether intentional or not, and the male can't resist himself and must have her? That's all fine and dandy, but lets do something different this time! I would like someone to make a bunch of reader-insert one-shots of the reader seeing the romantic interest doing something (or not doing anything) that really gets their heart pounding and makes them want to jump him and have their way with him. In other words, lets have some female domination here. If you find this interesting and want to do it, then please read the rules below.
-Not every chapter has to be a lemon if you don't want it to be.
-I would appreciate it if the characters weren't underage. This only applies to lemon chapters.
-Keep cursing mild, please. I find that too many strong cuss words just ruins a story.
-There is to be no yaoi, yuri, or incest. No exceptions.
-The one-shots (or two-shots, if you want) can be as long as you want, but the word minimum is 200.
-All ratings are welcome, so make it as mild or hot as you like.
Here are the characters-in no particular order-I would like to see be given a one-shot (or two). If there is a character that you want that I have not listed, feel free to add the character on.
~The Avengers: Bruce Banner, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Loki.
~Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko, Sokka, Jet, Aang.
~D.N. Angel: Satoshi, Dark, Daisuke.
~Death Note: L, Mello, Matt.
~Devil May Cry: Dante, Nero, Vergil.
~Fruits Basket: Kyo, Yuki, Hatori, Momiji, Male!Akito.
~The Lost Boys: David, Marko, Edgar, Alan.
~Naruto: Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Gaara, Chouji, Lee, Kakashi, Itachi.
~Ouran High School Host Club: Nekozawa.
~Rurouni Kenshin: Soujiro, Sanosuke.
~Saiyuki: Goku, Sanzo, Hakkai, Kougaiji, Ni Jianyi.
~Static Shock: Richie.
~Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mikey, Leo, Raph, Don.
~Trigun: Vash, Wolfwood, Legato.
~Tsubasa: Kurogane, Fai.
~Wolf's Rain: Toboe.
~Yu Yu Hakusho: Hiei, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Koenma, Jin, Touya.
~Yu-Gi-Oh: Yugi, Yami Yugi, Joey, Kaiba, Alistair, Valon, Ryou, Marik.
Posted: 04/24/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Devil May Cry, Ouran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: Idioms are silly. They can be easily misunderstood by people of different cultured and it's fun to think about the reaction when the phrase was first used. Write a situation based around one of the following idioms. I don't care if it's silly crack, romantic fluff, sad angst or whatever. This is my first challenge ever, so enjoy~♥
An idiom is a common word or phrase with a culturally understood meaning that differs from what its composite words' denotations would suggest. For example, an American-English speaker would understand the phrase "kick the bucket" to mean "to die," as well as to actually kick a bucket. Furthermore, they would understand when each meaning is being used in context. An idiom is not to be confused with other figures of speech such as a metaphor, which invokes an image by use of implicit comparisons (e.g., "the man of steel" ); a simile, which invokes an image by use of explicit comparisons (e.g., "faster than a speeding bullet"); and hyperbole, which exaggerates an image beyond truthfulness (e.g., like "missed by a mile" ). Idioms are also not to be confused with proverbs, which are simple sayings that express a truth based on common sense or practical experience.
Here's a list of Idioms... If you can come up with more, feel free to add them!
Notable Idioms In English
"A bitter pill"-A situation or information that is unpleasant but must be accepted.
"Ace in the hole"-A hidden or secret strength, or unrevealed advantage.
"Add insult to injury"-To further a loss with mockery or indignity; to worsen an unfavorable situation .
"All ears"-Listening intently; fully focused or Awaiting an explanation.
"All thumbs"-Clumsy, awkward.
"Barking up the wrong tree"-Looking in the wrong place.
"Basket case"-One made powerless or ineffective, as by nerves, panic or stress.
"Bent out of shape"-Getting worked up, aggravated, or overly annoyed at something that usually cannot be helped.
"Beat around the bush"-To treat a topic, but omit its main points, often intentionally or To delay or avoid talking about something difficult or unpleasant.
"Bite off more than you can chew"-To take on more responsibility than you can manage.
"Bite the bullet"-To endure a painful or unpleasant situation that is unavoidable.
"Bite the dust"-Euphemism for dying or death.
"Break a leg"-A saying from the theatre which means "good luck."
"Burning the midnight oil"-To work late into the night, alluding to the time before electric lighting.
"Bust your chops"-To say things intended to harass.
"By the seat of your pants"-To achieve through instinct or do something without advance preparation.
"By the skin of your teeth"-Narrowly; barely. Usually used in regard to a narrow escape from a disaster.
"Call it a day"-To declare the end of a task.
"Chew the fat"-To chat idly or generally waste time talking.
"Clam up"-To become silent; to stop talking, to shut up.
"Cold shoulder"-To display aloofness and
"Don't have a cow "-Don't overreact.
"Drop a dime "-Make a telephone call.
"Fit as a fiddle"-In good physical health.
"For a song"-Almost free. Very cheap.
"From A to Z"-Covering a complete range; comprehensively.
"Hit the road "-To leave.
"Hit the sack "/sheets/hay-To go to bed.
"(Take a) Kick at the can"-Make an attempt, or produce an initial document/design/idea/etc.
"Kick the bucket"-Euphemism for dying or death.
"Off your trolley" or "Off your rocker"-Crazy, demented, out of one's mind, in a confused or befuddled state of mind, senile.
"Pop one's clogs(UK)"-Euphemism for dying or death.
"Piece of cake"-A job, task or other activity that is pleasant – or, by extension, easy or simple.
"Pushing up daisies"-Euphemism for dying or death.
"Right as rain"-Needed, appropriate, essential, or hoped-for and has come to mean perfect, well, absolutely right.
"Screw the pooch"-To screw up; to fail in dramatic and ignominious fashion.
"Shoot the breeze"-To chat idly or generally waste time talking.
"Sleep with the fishes"-Euphemism for dying or death.
"Take the biscuit (UK)"-To be particularly bad, objectionable, or egregious.
"Take the cake (US)"-To be especially good or outstanding.
"Through thick and thin"-Both good and bad times.
"Trip the light fantastic"-Euphemism for dancing.
"Under the weather"-Feel sick or poorly.
Posted: 05/26/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Champloo, Howl's Moving Castle, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Great Teacher Onizuka, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Hana-Kimi, Kuroshitsuji , Hana Yori Dango, Skip Beat
Description: As the title says, use the "Rules of the Internet" as prompts for drabbles, stories, vignettes, or anything else!
Rules can be found here:
(it's lengthy so be weary!)
Posted: 07/21/12 | Deadline: None
Characters: Mokuba, Original Character(s), Reader, Seto Kaiba, You
Description: So, this challenge is writing a story in which the main character is dating both Mokuba and Seto Kaiba at the same time, without either brother knowing that she's dating both of them! (Until the ending, if you so choose.) Have this happen in whatever way you wish. This can include other characters from the manga/anime, but the only romantic interactions may be between the main character and Kaiba brothers.
Can be first-person, reader-inserts, or third-person with an original character (the last option would make me very happy, but choose whichever you're most comfortable with).
Other than those rules, anything goes! :D Have fun with it~ :3 (THERE IS NO DEADLINE TO THIS. THERE IS ALWAYS TIME FOR KAIBA.)
Posted: 08/26/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, La Corda D'Oro, Shaman King, Naruto, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Fullmetal Alchemist, Digimon, One Piece, Bleach, Black Cat, XXXHolic, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Kyou Kara Maou, Princess Princess, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Nabari no Ou, Shugo Chara, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Gintama, 07-Ghost, Axis Powers Hetalia, Vocaloid, Zombie Loan, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Black Bird, Gundam 00, Durarara!!, Bakuman, Working!!, Ao no Exorcist, High School of the Dead, Tiger & Bunny, Uta no Prince-sama
Description: There are so many stories where introversion is confused with being shy. So I want to see something where the main character is not SHY but simply INTROVERTED. A true introvert gives up emotional energy when interacting with others, and so only wants to use that energy on those they know it's not wasted on.
Any length the author desires
No rating requirement
Heterosexual pairing (if any), please
Main point of the story:
The main character is mistaken for being SHY has to prove to others (especially any love interest) that they are instead INTROVERTED.
Posted: 08/31/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh, BeyBlade, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Detective Conan, Howl's Moving Castle, Death Note, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Axis Powers Hetalia, Bakugan, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's
Description: This Is a challenge for all of you who know Nightwish.
I haven't seen a single Fic with Nightwish Content, which makes me kinda sad, because it's a great band...
1 The entry has to contain Nightwish Lyrics/Songtitles/References/whatever
2 It has to be a reader insert.
3 You can choose if you want to write drabbles, one shots, multi chaptered fics or whatever. But there needs to be something about nightwish in at least half of the chapters.
4 You can choose any Anime/Manga and every character you want, but you would make me really happy if it was one of the ones that are mentioned above.
5 You can choose every Nightwish song you like
6 Have fun :)
Posted: 06/22/13 | Deadline: None
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Bakura, Yami
Description: I want to see more Yu-Gi-Oh fics.
The subject of the story can be anything!
[x] Romance fics can be Yami/Reader or Yami/Rhuin (OC; not a Sue).
[x] Friendship fics can be Yami or Ryou with the reader or Rhuin.
[x] No shounen/shoujo-ai or yaoi/yuri, please.
[x] Fic can be anything - oneshot, drabble, chaptered, etc.
[x] Ratings PG-13 and up are allowed (limes/lemons).
[x] I have a HUGE pet peeve about lemons (see blog).
[x] Summary may include 'response to Inamorata's YGO challenge'.
[x] Big bonus if the story involves a Rhuin pairing.
[x] Put your iPod on shuffle. Use that song to inspire you.
I love well-written stories. Make me laugh. Make me cry. Make me fall in love with your fic. It takes a really good plot to keep me interested in anything under PG-13, so that in itself is a challenge.
If you involve Rhuin I don't care if you make her drunk off her butt and act like a total retard loser, just please don't make her a generic overemotional basketcase total Sue. She DOES have a set personality, and I will completely love you if you pull it off.
Now have at it!
Posted: 10/02/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, One Piece, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Soul Eater, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club
Description: Must include:
The many deres
Senpai and kohai relationship (or lack thereof)
Alternative crack ending
The phrase "notice me senpai"
Breaking the fourth wall
Posted: 04/08/14 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Wolf's Rain, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Persona 3, Persona 2, Persona 4
Description: Ever got dumped? Luckily There is always someone there for you, but sometimes...
[x] Must do at least 5 of the chaps
[x] must be in reader-insert form
[x] please tell me when you submit, i would love to read
[x] have fun!
1. Thinking is painfull, stoping is worst
2. Don't Worry Darling, I hate me too
3. Breaking Up, Is Open Your eyes
4. I'm Setting you free, cause you don't deserve me
5. I said i would be okay, so don't look at me
6. You Let me go, But he found me
7. Sorry, I'm not waisting anymore time on you
8. Have You ever Loved me?
9. If you cross the line, there is no turning back
10. If i die now, will you still love me tomorrow?
Posted: 04/29/14 | Deadline: None