"400 Lyrics Challenge" by PumpkinSpice2891
Categories: No category
Description: The 400 Lyrics Challenge!
Okay, so I saw the original Lyrical Drabbles challenge, and decided to make my own. It took me a few months to get all these together (and another month to get them in order. Towards the end, I said "Screw it!" and just threw them together.) So I really hope I get responses to this. Your task? To write drabbles based on what these quotes inspire you to write! BUT there are RULES you must follow if you're going to do this!
- Use these lyrics in DIALOGUE, as in conversation.
- The characters MUST NOT sing these. They must be SPOKEN.
- Also, you cannot have the music playing or have the actual band there, singing. These lyrics are not to show any connection to the songs they are from.
- Please put the lyrics in bold, italics, or underline them to let me know where they are. I don't want to hunt for them.
- You are not required to do them all, though I'd love you forever if you do. Neither are you limited to just these lyrics. You may use as many as you like.
- You don't need to make the whole quote as one part of the conversation. Many of these lyrics are quite long. You may break them up and spread them out throughout the story.
- You are also not restricted to one lyrics per drabble. If you think you can make a conversation using every lyric, go ahead, as long as you build a story around it and make it comprehensive to the reader. Make it make sense!
- All characters, pairings, yaoi, yuri, OCs, Reader-Inserts, or otherwise are acceptable. If you must write smut, write it! If you feel a fluffy moment, go with it! If someone gets bashed, bash them! Go by how the lyrics make you feel.
- NO DEADLINE!
- I will love you forever if you do any of the following characters for me: NoFace [Spirited Away], Axel [Kingdom Hearts], Basch [FF XII], Davy Jones [PotC], Jack Sparrow [PotC], Jack Skellington [TNBC], Greg House [House, MD], The Phantom [PotO], Jacob Black [Twilight]. Thanks~!
1. "Wandering child, so lost, so helpless, yearning for my guidance."
2. "I don't wanna light a fire unless it will warm your heart."
3. "But the tigers come at night, with their voices soft as thunder as they tear your hope apart, as they turn your dream to shame."
4. "I felt it; the wire touched my neck and then someone pulled it tighter. I never saw it coming."
5. "If there's a prize for rotten judgment, I guess I've already won that."
6. "You are the one I choose. Folks would kill to fill your shoes. You love the limelight too, now, baby."
7. "I open the window and I gaze into the night, but there's nothing there to see. No one in sight."
8. "Standing, never losing ground. I'm your best friend now, and I won't let you down."
9. "You said 'I do' and I did too."
10. "It's like you're the swing set, and I'm the kid that falls."
11. "Hey baby, do you come here often? Hey baby, now what's your sign? Hold on, now where you going?"
12. "But this is my home, and it's who I am. And I know I'd stay if I could make this old town new again."
13. "Oh Little Darlin', you know that you need no other lover."
14. "How about we give this one more try? Come on and let me hold you. Come on, you know you want to. One more chance to finally get this right. I know you think it's over. Give me a chance to change your mind."
15. "You'll learn to hate me, but still call me 'baby'. So call me by my name and save your soul."
16. "And no matter how I try, you know I can't deny, 'cause it feels so supernatural."
17. "She never begs. She knows how to choose them."
18. "I have come here, hardly knowing the reason why."
19. "Let's fall deeper into sleep. Our dreams become fake realities."
20. "I thought you were someone to rely on."
21. "Isn't it crazy how the thought of my touch wakes you up when you're alone?"
22. "Heal me, help me see. What the hell did I lie for?"
23. "I know you're losing sleep over me."
24. "Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation."
25. "Oh sweetheart, put the bottle down. You've got too much talent."
26. "I wake up every evening with a big smile on my face, and it never feels out of place."
27. "I can still recall our last summer. I still see it all."
28. "When I'll be eighty-seven, you'll be eighty-nine. I'll still look at you like the stars would shine in the sky."
29. "I guess I just lost my husband; I don't know where he went."
30. "Sleepless nights... Have you ever loved someone?"
31. "I'm your biggest fan. I'll follow you until you love me."
32. "Every time I had a problem, didn't know what I should do, singing 'Ohh, I would run to you'."
33. "Take me back to the time we had our very first fight; slammin' up doors 'stead of kissin' goodnight. You stayed outside 'til the morning light."
34. "Who's gonna hold me tonight when I'm feeling lonely?"
35. "But I think somethin's broken, and I think it's worth notin' it started about the time she got all packed up."
36. "Well, my heart knows me better than I know myself, so I'm gonna let it do all the talkin'."
37. "You said I'd never be lonely. Now here I am all alone."
38. "Once, I loved someone so deep, it hurt to leave his side."
39. "Constantly connected to the total unexpected."
40. "I can't stand another night, stand another night, without you."
41. "And everything around her is a silver pool of light."
42. "No going back now. Our passion play has now at last begun."
43. "Love forever, love is free. Let's turn forever, you and me."
44. "I'll pay any cost. Save me from being confused. Show me what I'm looking for."
45. "Romeo, save me. I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think."
46. "Your misery and hate will kill us all."
47. "And all I need is next to me."
48. "His love was far beyond wealth and gold. So much from one would I learn."
49. "I love him, but only on my own."
50. "Look at me now. Will I ever learn? I don't know how but I suddenly lose control. There's a fire within my soul."
51. "Take me for what I am, who I was meant to be. And if you give a damn, take me, baby, or leave me."
52. "I'm bleeding out inside. And oh, I don't even mind it."
53. "I'm so in love with you. Look in my eyes. Let's get lost tonight in each other."
54. "He took a river that winds and turns. He took a fire that breathes and burns, and put it all in place in the most perfect way."
55. "Send me no invitation to your farewell."
56. "For the first time, you can open your eyes and see the world without your sorrow, and no one knows the pain you left behind or the peace you can never find. It's waiting there to hold and keep you. Welcome to the first day of your life. Just open up your eyes."
57. "He was magical, mystical, simply irresistible. This love, I can't convey."
58. "Oooh, baby, don't you know I suffer? Oooh, baby, can you hear me moan?"
59. "Tired of walking in your shadow, so by this time tomorrow, I'll be on a plane."
60. "Search your heart. Search your soul, and when you find me there, you'll search no more."
61. "Don't make me cry, 'cause I can still feel your pain. I could pretend it doesn't hurt at all, until we meet once again."
62. "Too many years fighting back tears. Why can't the past just die?"
63. "I tried my best to feed her appetite, keep her coming every night. So hard to keep her satisfied."
64. "With all emotion set aside, in a whisper say goodbye."
65. "Heave ho, let's pull together now, boys. Once again, this town's gonna make some noise."
66. "'Cause every night, who's in your bed?"
67. "I think somethin's broken 'cause I just started smokin' and shakin' and chokin' like my old truck."
68. "He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said, "Marry me, Juliet. You'll never have to be alone. I love you, and that's all I really know."
69. "When it's more than physical, it's kind of hard to see beyond the glow."
70. "To a world where madness craves. To a world where hopes enslave."
71. "I don't care how you look at me because I'm the one that you will see. We can make it work. We can make it fine, so give me one more minute and I'll tell you why."
72. "You gave me everything and more. You've given me life; what more can I ask for?"
73. "Right now, we're broken down, baby. Neither one of us wants to be somebody else's maybe."
74. "A sense of heat that I couldn't bear to touch."
75. "What raging fires will flood the soul? What rich desire unlocks its door? What sweet seduction lies before us?"
76. "Oh, Boy, I can see your body moving, half-animal, half-man."
77. "It's a new day. It's a bright day, even when you stand in the dark."
78. "But now it's too late; it's taken over me. It feels so supernatural and I'm pulled the other way, it's more than I can take and I'm losing hold of everything."
79. "What can I do? I'm a nervous wreck."
80. "Now the moonlight has fallen around her. Don't you know that? Tonight is the night for surrender. Can't you see it coming down? She's holding you spellbound."
81. "I'm gonna ride that iron horse into the sun."
82. "This is for all you sophisticated ladies out there."
83. "I'm off to see the doctor, I hope she has a cure. I hope she makes me better... What does that even mean?"
84. "Our daddies used to joke about the two of us, growin' up and falling in love."
85. "Your eyes were covered in sunglasses when they first met mine. I sat there and stared at you; you didn't seem to mind."
86. "I need you while my piano gently weeps. Listen to Beethoven."
87. "I could stay awake just to hear you breathing, watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you're far away and dreaming."
88. "The awkward ways we meet..."
89. "Days go by, I'm hypnotized."
90. "Have you forgotten your angel?"
91. "Come on, come on. Move a little closer. Come on, come on. I wanna hear you whisper."
92. "Trouble that can be named; a tiger's waiting to be tamed."
93. "It's a big move, everything to lose. What if it's nothing like the way I planned?"
94. "You've got your reasons, but I didn't need 'em, and either way, I'm on my knees."
95. "You're a teaser; you turn 'em on, leave 'em burning and then you're gone."
96. "I've been lost in my own place and I'm gettin' weary. How far is Heaven?"
97. "Ever since puberty, everybody stares at me: boys, girls, I can't help it, baby."
98. "The stars'll shine a little brighter than before. It's gonna come alive when we swing open the door."
99. "Take me back where we met so many years before. We will rock our babies on the very front porch."
100. "Trust me, I'm the instigator of underwear showing up here and there."
101. "I saw your buddies at the barber's shop. Man, they sure fight a lot, just like they've always done."
102. "It's a beautiful thing. Don't think I can keep it all in."
103. "Midnight comes, midnight goes. In between the moonlight, shadows fill in tears."
104. "Close your eyes; let your spirit start to soar."
105. "I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know."
106. "Save me, I'm lost. Oh, Lord, I've been waiting for you."
107. "Well I ain't never been the Barbie-doll type."
108. "My, my, how can I resist ya?"
109. "Wherever you go, I'm calling, even when you're breaking my heart."
110. "He was the same way. He was always 'run away, hit the road, don't admit your fault'."
111. "I think that all that still matters is love ever after, after the life we've been through 'cause I know there's no life after you."
112. "So give me just a minute and I'll tell you why. I'm a rough boy."
113. "You know the one thing you're fighting to hold will be the one thing you've got to let go."
114. "Let your mind start a journey to a strange new world."
115. "So take my strong advice: Just remember to always think twice."
116. "There's nothing more that I want from you, than to lie here together and stay here forever with you."
117. "Right where I was standing, I was hit by lightning; words of yours went through my chest. And I was pulled apart 'til there was nothing left."
118. "Tell me you'll come with me. Tell me you'll run with me. Tell me you love me."
119. "There was nowhere to hide; the ashes fell like snow."
120. "Like the jungle, we run the block. No one rolling the way we rock."
121. "He was out to make a conquest. Didn't care what harm was done just as long as he won the prize."
122. "I lick my lips and it catches the light. He sips the reddest wine as he lays by my side."
123. "Now when she does it like this, then you do it like that."
124. "Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on."
125. "I have brought you that our passions may fuse and merge."
126. "When I'm finished with all this work, I'll make it up to you, make love to you. We'll reconnect it."
127. "Tell me what I wanna hear. I don't care if you're lying, baby. I just wanna feel you touch me right now."
128. "At least out loud, I won't say I'm in love."
129. "In the rain, the pavement shines like silver. All the lights are misty in the river."
130. "And you're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone."
131. "Close your eyes, say my name, call on me."
132. "Would I be able to and would I be afraid?"
133. "Her Daddy wore a tie; Mama never fried a chicken."
134. "Once in a lifetime, you'll open up your heart."
135. "Taking your heart and holding it tight."
136. "In a haze of gold, shadows entwine. His body wraps itself around mine as the rain falls down."
137. "You might've been hurt, babe. That ain't no lie. You’ve seen them all come and go."
138. "Say you love me every waking moment. Turn my head with talk of summertime."
139. "Check my pressure, patch me right up. You're too good to be."
140. "What in the world's come all over me? I got a chance of one in three."
141. "A single rose left to remember as a single tear falls from her eye."
142. "Kiss the ladies goodbye; wipe the tears from their pretty eyes. You'll be back sometime, but you don't know when."
143. "Boys and girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something strange?"
144. "Oh, I tremble for my love, always."
145. "It's hard to believe, but you're gonna miss this. You're gonna want this back. You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast."
146. "So make up your mind 'cause it's now or never."
147. "I said nothin'. I was just thinkin' how we don't have a song."
148. "Take a look at me, 'cause I could not care at all!"
149. "His mama told him 'Someday you will be a man, and you will be the leader of a big old band'."
150. "On my own, pretending he's beside me."
151. "I can show you the world, shining, shimmering, splendid."
152. "I ain't here to do anything halfway; don't give a damn what anyone might say. I just wanna freefall for a while."
153. "I'm bringing sexy back."
154. "Talk is cheap, and free advice is worth the price you pay. I hard to find out for myself, the hard way."
155. "I believed in this, baby, I believed in this love. From we would always be together to I would always be the only one."
156. "I can't stop, can't stop thinking about what you do when you're alone."
157. "I've been there, to his world of unending night, to a world where the daylight dissolves into darkness, darkness."
158. "No matter the distance, I want you to know that deep down inside of me you are my fire, the one desire."
159. "Maybe in time, you'll want to be mine."
160. "You're so hot, teasin' me. So you're blue, but I can't take a chance on a kid like you."
161. "It's too cliche. I won't say I'm in love."
162. "It's like the way we fight, the times I cry."
163. "They say that smokin' ain't allowed in here, but I don't care. I'll try to sneak you some."
164. "I could be wrong but 'goodbye' just don't feel right."
165. "Ride the wind tonight, you'll find her there."
166. "No communication makes you feel so alone."
167. "Don't know what I want, but I know in my heart it's not you."
168. "You use your body to confuse me. Your hips swing just right. How do I control myself around you? I need to be locked up."
169. "Baby, please. I still believe in you and me."
170. "Past all thought of right or wrong. One final question: how long should we two wait until we're one?"
171. "These lines of lightning mean we're never alone."
172. "No way can I be what I'm not."
173. "Save me from this prison. Lord, help me get away 'cause only you can save me now from this misery."
174. "Yeah, we had a little setback, but ain't nothin' gonna stop this southern pride."
175. "I should have listened to my friends. I should have listened to them when they told me you had bad intentions."
176. "I'm so glad I hung up the phone. My best friend called and told me not to go. I'd just get my heart broke one more time."
177. "Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me, and other times I feel like I should go."
178. "Don't you dare close your eyes."
179. "Don't fight, don't lose your head."
180. "I'm a con, a stealer of hearts. I only keep this facade to keep you on your toes."
181. "Those who have seen your face draw back in fear. I am the mask you wear."
182. "With all the things we've got, how could love just stop? Tell me, somebody help me understand."
183. "I conjure up the thought of being gone, but I'd probably even do that wrong."
184. "Maybe my heart's comin' eye-to-eye with the truth: she wasn't jokin'."
185. "Spent the summer months saving just enough, workin' fast food and drive-thru for that old fast, black fix-'er-up. I said, how far do you wanna go?"
186. "Standing outside, holding me, saying 'Oh please, I'm in love, I'm in love'."
187. "Just open up your eyes as I lay you down tonight, safe on the other side. No more tears to cry."
188. "You said Kmart didn't need your dollar."
189. "A tiger in a cage can never see the sun."
190. "I catch you when you fall, cause I'm the one who loves you."
191. "We could talk it over, but there's nothing left to say."
192. "First comes heavy breathing, staring at the ceiling. What will happen next? I don't wanna know."
193. "Our games of make-believe are at an end."
194. "So be kind, and don't lose your mind. Just remember that I'm your baby."
195. "Because without me, you've got it all."
196. "Tell me, princess, when did you last let your heart decide?"
197. "Guess this means you're sorry."
198. "I wake up in a waiting room with a taste of blood and a clouded view. I notice there is a tear in my jeans; the sleeves of my shirt have been ripped from their seams and my memory is a little bit blank. The thought of my name doesn't seem to come back, and I turn and scream 'What am I here for?' The nurses yell 'You were left at the door'."
199. "Hold on tight, just let go. I wanna feel you in my soul. Until the sun comes up, let's make love."
200. "Well, there ain't no strangers when you're swingin' a hammer, side-by-side."
201. "Who said that you have any say in who she says things to at all?"
202. "Time has stripped you of so many things you love, but you keep fightin' on, 'cause you're the stubborn one."
203. "The TV and the phone's packed up, so we won't be disturbed. There's not a light left in this room, just a shadow of a doubt, so let's make sure we don't give up before we've thought this through enough."
204. "Being with you is so dysfunctional."
205. "I know everything reminds you of me, even the songs you thought I'd never sing."
206. "Ain't been easy. Never will be. It was good and still could be."
207. "But his voice filled my spirit with a strange, sweet sound. In that night there was music in my mind, and through music my soul began to soar."
208. "My will and self-restraint have come to fail now."
209. "Do a little hand-holdin', hay-rollin', strollin' with your honey by your side."
210. "Take me back to the time when we walked down the aisle. Our whole town came and our mamas cried."
211. "We come to blows and every night the passion's there, so it's gotta be right... Right?"
212. "You wore overalls to Sunday church. You said the good Lord's word ain't done in a monkey suit."
213. "I wanna wrap the moon around us, lay beside you, skin on skin."
214. "Eyes that dance like burning embers. All the county still remembers who you are. Did she love you like they say, and did she really run away and leave you here?"
215. "Every step I've taken has led me here to where you are."
216. "When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done."
217. "No use resisting. Abandon thought and let the dream descend."
218. "I don't wanna be without you. I don't wanna live without you. I don't wanna breathe without you. You're my oxygen."
219. "Are you looking for a little more than this hold-you-down, broken town? Better leave now or you'll never know."
220. "Standing here, looking at you, it makes me wonder what he was up to. Was he thinkin' about me when he thought about you?"
221. "Slip inside my sleeping bag."
222. "Take me back to the creek beds we two loved."
223. "Emotional touch, touchin' my skin, and askin' you to do what you've been doin' all over again."
224. "The sky... It keeps on changing colors in the rain."
225. "I'll get over you, I know I will. I pretend my ship's not sinking."
226. "Now you are here with me. No second thoughts. You've decided."
227. "Baby, I've been drifting away and dreaming all day of holding you, touching you. The only thing I wanna do is be with you, as close to you as I can be."
228. "It's all your fault; you called me beautiful. You turned me out and now I can't turn back."
229. "Hold me close, from now until forever. I'll be unafraid."
230. "It seems it's only been a moment since the angels took him from her arms. And she was left there, holding on to their tomorrow. But as they laid him in the ground, her heart would sing without a sound."
231. "When you find that once again you long to take your heart back and be free, if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me."
232. "I need a gun to keep myself from harm."
233. "I was seven and you were nine. I looked at you like the stars would shine in the sky, the pretty lights."
234. "It never ceases to blow my mind. It does it to me every time."
235. "Everywhere I go, they're staring at her, every man I know, he wants to have her. I guess I ought to be a jealous man."
236. "But I don't know where I am and I don't trust who I've been."
237. "My heart can't take it. My heart can't take this anymore."
238. "Without me, his world will go on turning. The world is full of happiness that I have never known."
239. "Give me back my reason to believe. Come and save me."
240. "When God made woman, he must have been proud. Yeah, he must have been crying or laughing out loud."
241. "I hold my breath because you were perfect, but I'm running out of air and it's not fair."
242. "Did you hear that telephone ring? You better get ready and pack your things. Oh, it's time to be moving out again."
243. "I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep 'cause I'll miss you, babe, and I don't wanna miss a thing."
244. "I looked for wrong turns and never looked back. What I found means nothing now."
245. "It breaks my heart to see you cry, yeah. I don't wanna lose you. I could never make it alone."
246. "No more talk of darkness. Forget these wide-eyed fears."
247. "So many people gonna say that they want you, to try to get you thinking they really care."
248. "We were sitting at our favorite spot in town when you looked at me, got down on one knee..."
249. "Dancin' in the dark, middle of the night."
250. "In the heart of the night, oh, down in New Orleans."
251. "Through the atmosphere I'm seeing glimpses of the past I'm leaving, holding on for life as we collide."
252. "Innocence takes flight."
253. "I've been lying here, crying, baby, and going back and forth all night from 'I can't live without you' to 'better off without you'. I keep coming back to you for a ride."
254. "She's so full of surprises. She reminds me of you."
255. "The tension builds above us, spreading like wild fire."
256. "Wanna touch your skin and feel your face again."
257. "Where are we running? We need some time to clear our head."
258. "It must have felt like the first time getting kissed by the sun."
259. "In my mind, I've already imagined our bodies entwining, defenseless and silent."
260. "It's never too soon to send out all the invitations to the last night of your life."
261. "Clouds buzz and it rains confusion if we don't understand."
262. "I got an empty feeling when that moving van pulled up."
263. "I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried. Just two kids, you and I."
264. "Dark as night, cold and lonely, he rides a horse that's known as only Thunderoad."
265. "What am I leaving when I'm done here?"
266. "Girl, don't say a thing. Lie here next to me underneath the moonlight."
267. "Once again, we're playing off emotions. Which one of us will burn until the end?"
268. "The final threshold, what warm unspoken secrets will we learn beyond the point of no return?"
269. "Let's make love all night long, until all our strength is gone."
270. "Dancing in your wooden shoes, in a wedding gown."
271. "I could say that's the way it goes. I could pretend and you won't know that I was lying."
272. "I make them good girls go bad."
273. "Days like this, I can't dismiss loneliness that I feel inside."
274. "You were never not mine."
275. "Remember the time we wrote our names upon the wall?"
276. "I dreamed a dream in days gone by, when hope was high and life worth living."
277. "You have brought me to that moment when words run dry, to that moment when speech disappears into silence."
278. "You never wonder if I care. I'll always be there."
279. "I gave my heart away, it came back like a boomerang."
280. "Baby, maybe we should just sleep on it tonight and give our hearts just one more chance to change our minds."
281. "Say goodbye for the last time, 'cause every night to God I'd pray to give me strength to let you go before you went away."
282. "I dreamed I was missing. You were so scared, but no one would listen 'cause no one else cared."
283. "I can be the one. You can be mine too."
284. "You were gone. All this time you just didn't know it yet."
285. "Who do you think you're kidding? He's the earth and Heaven to you."
286. "Blamin' all of my roots, I showed up in boots and ruined your black-tie affair."
287. "Keep doin' what you're doin', I'mma make you mine."
288. "I feel I'm cursed with a thirst for loving with access denied."
289. "Do you know what you do to me? Everything inside of me is wanting you and needing you."
290. "I'll never let this go. I'm in a different state every night. We're kept together by highways and telephone lines."
291. "Your spirit and my voice, in one combined."
292. "I toasted you, said 'Honey, we may be through, but you'll never hear me complain'."
293. "On a lover's leap, with a freeway view, sitting on my hood, thinkin' about you."
294. "Bigger things came from smaller things, baby. Yeah, maybe we are a little crazy. But I see that look in your eye, and I can tell you're ready to roll. I just need to know. How far do you wanna go? How far do you wanna go?"
295. "Guess this means you take back all you said before like how much you wanted anyone but me."
296. "Framed pictures start to be put on the walls, constant visits while I'm out on the road."
297. "She tried to use me, now she's on to someone new."
298. "I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through."
299. "When will the blood begin to race? The sleeping bud burst into bloom? When will the flames at last consume us?"
300. "I need you like a lighthouse on the coast."
301. "I never knew I had another side, but girl, with you I'm Jekyll and Hyde."
302. "You take me by my hand and you're leading me blind."
303. "I know it's getting late. Let the music play. It's ok to stay the night."
304. "How can I decide what's right when you're clouding up my mind?"
305. "Said you'd never come back, but here you are again."
306. "Well, I guess I was wrong, I just don't belong, but then I've been there before."
307. "I can't wait 'til we meet again."
308. "Let your soul take you where you long to be. Only then can you belong to me."
309. "When the lights are down low and you nibble on my neck, I can't be held responsible for what might happen next. No tellin' what I'll do when I get you in my hands. With a woman like you, I'm a dangerous man."
310. "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you."
311. "Hearts break too fast when they're sentimental. Can't stay, won't last when it's love at first sight, so why are my convictions blinded by your spotlight?"
312. "I am a man who will fight for your honor. I'll be the hero that you're dreaming of."
313. "Awake, I hope I'm on my way to a coast where I know the roads like the back of my hand. Familiar landscapes."
314. "Think of me. Think of me fondly when we've said goodbye."
315. "Well I bumped into your best friend; said you're talkin' and thinkin' of leavin' everything you've ever known. How far do you wanna go?"
316. "The last one out is number nine, but here I am, biding time again, and waiting on train number 10."
317. "You have come here in pursuit of your deepest urge, in pursuit of that wish which 'til now has been silent."
318. "I've never been perfect, but neither have you."
319. "Well it's midnight, damn right. We're wound up too tight."
320. "Ain't no ride like a 65' Mustang. Ain't no cool like James Dean cool. Ain't no man alive tough as old John Wayne and ain't no woman like you."
321. "My shame, my self-control has suffered enough, and everybody wants to be loved!"
322. "This was never the way I planned. Not my intention."
323. "You spin me right round, baby, right round."
324. "Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain."
325. "I didn't mean it when I said I didn't love you so."
326. "The hour has begun. Eyes have now opened."
327. "In your mind, you've already succumbed to me, dropped all defenses; completely succumbed to me."
328. "She said, 'I bet you don't remember me' and I said, 'Only every other memory'."
329. "I wonder what life would be like if my shoulder could bear the weight of all this adding up I feel."
330. "I let you take me from 'This is forever' to 'That's just the way love goes'."
331. "I won't soothe your pain. I won't ease your strain."
332. "If I can't have you, then I don't want anyone."
333. "I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even wish for snow."
334. "I'm not comfortable in my own skin; I'm ashamed to be myself."
335. "Breaking up's the best thing we'll ever do; couldn't go back even if I wanted to."
336. "Yeah the fool on the hill is beatin' down another night."
337. "And I know that this is new like your first day of school, and you're feeling awkward like you miss your home, and it leaves you with an empty feeling."
338. "Go away from my window. Leave at your own chosen speed."
339. "I never meant to hurt you. You know how much I love you. I know you love me so, but it's time to let me go."
340. "I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe."
341. "It starts with one."
342. "I never knew that everything was falling through."
343. "Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you. That is how I know you go on."
344. "This smoking gun of a mouth of mine has many victims to its name. But this time it was your words that killed me."
345. "I walked in and there you were, looking better than I ever remembered. Smiling that smile like nothing ever happened."
346. "Where do you go when you're lonely? I'll follow you when the stars go blue."
347. "With me is where you belong. Right here, right here. Don't leave me."
348. "Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime and never let go 'til we're gone."
349. "You never even knew about the heartache I've been going through."
350. "Tale as old as time, true as it can be. Barely even friends, then somebody bends unexpectedly."
351. "I was so high I didn't recognize the fire burning in her eyes."
352. "I feel insane every single time I'm asked to compromise."
353. "Soon, I'll be back from all this work, and I'll make love to you."
354. "Don't you hear me whisper in your ear, 'Forget him, you're what I'm waiting for'?"
355. "I was a quick wet boy diving too deep for coins."
356. "We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I."
357. "You have my heart in your hands. You have my heart so don't let it go."
358. "No, no, no, it ain't me, babe. It ain't me you're looking for, babe."
359. "If you wanna live, let live."
360. "We are what we're supposed to be, illusions of your fantasy."
361. "He was a boy, she was a girl. Can I make it any more obvious?"
362. "I ain't no high-class broad."
363. "A full commitments what I'm thinking of."
364. "I can't get to you. I swear I've tried. If I can't get to you, I'll never love again!"
365. "I will always love you. I will never leave you alone."
366. "There's a place that I go that nobody knows, where the rivers flow and I call it 'home'."
367. "When they start talking, she starts walking right back to my arms. She can turn every head, but she never lets it go to her heart."
368. "Just then I found a note in my pocket. It read, 'I don't ever want to see you again', and I guess that explains why I can't remember the rest of the night."
369. "Take me away to better days. Take me away, a hiding place."
370. "What we do is what you wish to do."
371. "I'm a stranger and someone left me for dead and I need to decide what to do next."
372. "Your smile of beauty hides such fear."
373. "Northern dolls say 'Pretty please', dot their 'i's and cross their 't's."
374. "I'm doing this tonight. You're probably gonna start a fight. I know this can't be right."
375. "You wished that you could start this over, instead you left me in a coma."
376. "And if your heart stops beating, I'll be here wondering 'Did you get what you deserve'?"
377. "I never cared how I dressed before, but I cared that night. Anticipation ran through my bones and my clothes never fit right."
378. "They weren't just saying 'goodbye'. They weren't just seeing me off. They were just making sure that I don't forget where I'm from. 'Go out there and do your family proud, son'."
379. "You possess heaven. Your lonely reflections are not what I see."
380. "Have you heard the news that you're dead?"
381. "I'm some respects I suspect you've got a respectable side."
382. "What happened to our love? It used to be so good."
383. "Don't you believe everything you hear, darling. I've never lied before."
384. "That was such a short goodbye. Never get to say exactly what I want in front of you. I always fall apart at the worst thoughts of crashing down."
385. "Look into my eyes and you will see what you mean to me."
386. "I smile up to the sky and know I'll be alright."
387. "You don't have to settle for me at all. I'll never be the one you want. I'll never ever be the one under your arms."
388. "When you're gone, though I try, how can I carry on?"
389. "I try and try to forget you, girl, but it's just too hard to do, every time you do that thing you do."
390. "Look at you, sittin' on that tailgate, all barefoot, beautiful, and brown-eyed."
391. "When winter comes in summer, when there's no more forever, that's when I'll stop loving you."
392. "I don't know if I can yell any louder. How many times have I kicked you out of here or said something insulting?"
393. "You've got a piece of me, and honestly my life would suck without you."
394. "I know you'll quiver when fingers touch your side, but it all coincides someway."
395. "I realize that there is all this doubting, things we're both scared about that we'll never see them coming."
396. "Oh, can't you see that for worse or for better, we're better together? Please, just come back home. No, don't say that you're sorry, and I won't say I told you so."
397. "My heartbeat beats me senselessly."
398. "Just watchin' you breathin's blowin' me away. All I can think about tonight..."
399. "Oh I should have never laid eyes on you. Now I'm tangled up. What can I do?"
400. "Sometimes it's like we're deep in nothing but love. The slightest thing can grow so foolishly. Remind me, please."
End note: If you know what song the lyric is from, please let us know in the author's note of your story. I picked all my favorite lyrics from my favorite songs and artists, and you'll get brownie points if you know who or what I'm talking about. I'm also going to be writing drabbles for this challenge, in case you need anything to go by. Happy writing!
UPDATE! Thanks very much to mai_beyblader_17 for noticing that 197 and 287 were the same. Number 287 will be changed. Thanks again!
Posted: 02/22/10 | Deadline: None
This website is solely for non-profit entertainment purposes only. No profits are being made from this website whatsoever. All fan fiction represented in this archive are © their respective owners and/or authors. All original works are © their respective authors. No reproduction of the written works in this archive is permitted without prior consent of their respective authors. All Rights Reserved. Icons used on this site are from famfamfam.com. Protected by Spam Poison Bleach, Ichigo are © Studio Pierrot, TV Tokyo, Dentsu, and Tite Kubo.