Paypal temporarily disabled
"And what do you mean by that?!" by burningmoon65
Categories: No category
Description: I want you Guys to Write Drabbles/Ficlets/One-Shots/ect. for the following list of Idioms. Take the Idioms as you interpret them! If an Idiom talks about a Chain (#1) you don't have to write about a Chain....
1. A chain is no stronger than its weakest link.
2. A day late and a dollar short.
3. A fool and his money are soon parted.
4. A little bird told me.
5. About as useful as a chocolate teapot.
6. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
7. Actions speak louder than words.
8. All bark and no bite.
9. All dressed up and nowhere to go.
10. As you sow, so shall you reap.
11. Like a moth to a flame.
12. Kiss and tell.
13. Know where all the bodies are buried.
14. Saying is one thing; doing is another.
15. Separate the sheep from the goats.
16. Seven sheets to the wind.
17. Straw that broke the camel's back.
18. One man's loss is another man's gain.
19. If you lie down with the Devil, you will wake up in hell.
20. It takes two to tango.
1. ALL Categories, Warnings, Story Types, Pairings, Ratings, and Fandoms allowed.
2. OCs, Original Stories, and Reader-Inserts are allowed (but NOT required).
3. Post in any Order!
4. Please put in your Summary that your Story is a Response to this challenge!
5. You can write as many Responses to this Challenge as you'd like.
6. If you need to, you can look up the meanings to the idioms.
7. Feel free to use several different Fandoms/Characters/Pairings!
8. You don't have to put the Actual Idiom in your Story. Just use the Idiom as your Inspiration!
And most Important....
9. HAVE FUN!
Posted: 11/25/09 | Deadline: None
This website is solely for non-profit entertainment purposes only. No profits are being made from this website whatsoever. All fan fiction represented in this archive are © their respective owners and/or authors. All original works are © their respective authors. No reproduction of the written works in this archive is permitted without prior consent of their respective authors. All Rights Reserved. Icons used on this site are from famfamfam.com. Protected by Spam Poison Bleach, Ichigo are © Studio Pierrot, TV Tokyo, Dentsu, and Tite Kubo.