Paypal temporarily disabled
"Bird-Brained" by ANBU in Pretend
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: So, I have NEVER read ANY story about the Naruto character Aoba. If people aren't sure who he is, he is the special-jounin (I believe) ninja in Naruto. He is the one wearing jounin clothing, tinted glasses and brown flipped hair sideways.
Aoba is the one who accidently told Kurenai, Kakashi and Sasuke (mainly Sasuke by accident) that Itachi was back in Konoha. In the Shippuden of Naruto manga, he summons a large amount of birds (crows, or something. I forgot.)
Kurenai (I believe) even has also refered to him as 'bird-brained.'
I happen to think he's kind of cute and stuff so I would really like to see a story with him as the main character.
1. So, the challenge is, write a Naruto-based story (AU is fine but NO crossovers) with Aoba as the main character.
2. Romance is a definite and humor is always a plus.
3. The story must be told in the third or first point of view from a female original character. (But if you like, it could be told from Aoba's POV.) Character must be given a name and looks and such.
4. Must be AobaOC
5. Please, no overused storylines or Mary-Sueness. (No offense people)
6. One-shots are more than acceptable. (In fact, I'm mainly expecting one-shots...)
Anyway, that's it. I'm pretty much giving free reign for the plot. Mainly because writing an AobaOC story is going to be hard enough. Um... if anyone would agree to accept this, could you message me and tell me? And mention the challenge in the story?
Lol, I don't think anyone will do this challenge but I've been meaning to write a story for (for the CUTELY, bird-brained) Aoba. I don't know if the title is because Aoba is bird-brained or me. (Sigh) I'll write a one-shot for him eventually.
Posted: 06/12/08 | Deadline: None