Paypal temporarily disabled
"Five Deadly Terms" by SugarLandBabyGirl
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Poetry & Song, Real Person, Miscellaneous
Description: The five deadly terms, plus one, used by women that men should be wary of. Most men however, are too stupid or arrogant to know when to quit while they're ahead.
Disclaimer: The prompts do not belong to me. As far as I know they belong to Whoopi Goldberg.
 You must show in the summary that you have accepted my challenge, since I'd love to read what you've written.
 It can be any length, as long as it's over one hundred words.
 You can use any pairing you want and OC's as well as Reader Inserts are accepted. Yuri is accepted, also. Genre - romance/smut/crack - does not matter; all of that is all up to you.
 You can use any fandom you like or no fandom at all.
 They do not have to be in order.
 You must do all of them.
1. Fine - This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut-up.
2. Nothing - Means something and you need to be worried.
3. Go Ahead - This is a dare, not permission, do not do it.
4. Whatever - A woman's way of saying 'screw you'.
5. That's Okay - She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.
Bonus: Wow - This is not a compliment. She's amazed that one person could be so stupid.
Posted: 12/09/13 | Deadline: None