"Creative Dates" by LindleyJo
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Movies & TV, Harry Potter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Ouran High School Host Club, Criminal Minds
Description: So, I was on StumbleUpon and I stumbled across this list of... interesting... dates. Being the super-dork that I am, actually think that most of these would be a lot of fun!! So, my challenge to you is that you take AT LEAST 10 of the dates on the list and write about how that date went.
PROPS if you use more than 10 of the dates.
PLEASE do not put the dates as titles. I would rather see "Date 1" "Date 2" "Date 3" etc. than have long chapter titles. Instead, bold and center the topic inside of the chapter so readers know what the prompt is.
I'll love you forever and ever and ever if you write about Dr. Reid (Criminal Minds), Jean Havoc (FMA), Captain America, Charlie Weasley (Harry Potter), Kyoya Ootori (Ouran), or Germany or England (Hetalia).
ALSO make sure to respond to the challenge so I know you posted!!
1. Go on a search for as many good climbing trees as possible, climb as high as you both can in all of them, compile photo evidence.
2. Go to a major chain bookstore, and leave notes to future readers in copies of your favorite books.
3. Have her dress up as a ghost and you dress uup us Pacman. Walk around downtown holding hands, and whenever anyone sees you two, pretend to be embarrassed, and run off screaming “wocka wocka wocka.”
4. Create photo evidence suggesting that you went on an adventure that didn’t really happen.
5. Dress up as superheroes and stop at least one petty crime “ie. jaywalking, littering….”
6. Build forts out of furniture and blankets, and wage war with paper airplanes.
7. Try and visit as many people as you can in one night, and turn as many things inside their apartment upside down as you can, without them noticing.
8. Go to the airport, get the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere when you show up, and stay there for a weekend.
9. Write a piece of fiction together. Outside at a cafe. Ask strangers when you get stuck.
10.Dress to the nines, pretend to be married, and test drive very expensive vehicles at an auto dealership.
11.Do the lamest tourist thing in your area that you have both secretly wanted to do forever. Have an unabashed good time!
12.In the middle of the night, drive to the beach, so you arrive just as the sun is rising. Have a breakfast picnic, then fall asleep together. Bring a sun umbrella.
13.Drive somewhere unknown and have dinner in a city you’ve never been to. With fake names.
14.Go to a minor league baseball game under the stars. Tell each other stories about how bad you are at athletics. Randomly cheer for both teams. Eat lots of Cracker Jacks.
15.Go around the city with sidewalk chalk and draw hearts with equations inside on random things
16.Walk around a city and perform short silent plays in front of security cameras
17.With camera and pair of boots, make photolog of a day in the life of the invisible man.
18.Walk around the city all night and find a place to eat breakfast at dawn
19.Go to a restraunt and convince the cook to create something completely new for you.
20.Rent a movie you’ve never seen before. Set on mute and improvise dialogue.
Posted: 08/10/12 | Deadline: None
This website is solely for non-profit entertainment purposes only. No profits are being made from this website whatsoever. All fan fiction represented in this archive are © their respective owners and/or authors. All original works are © their respective authors. No reproduction of the written works in this archive is permitted without prior consent of their respective authors. All Rights Reserved. Icons used on this site are from famfamfam.com. Protected by Spam Poison Bleach, Ichigo are © Studio Pierrot, TV Tokyo, Dentsu, and Tite Kubo.