Paypal temporarily disabled
"Tell me... do you know... the muffin man?" by OfTheSand
Categories: Supernatural & Horror, Science-Fiction, Drama & Suspense
Description: Yes, you read that right... the muffin man. I want you to write a short suspense/thriller about the evil baker/butcer/ grocery provider of your choice that has a bad habit... that habit is nothing other that to kill. Try to scare me, and try to surprise me.
1. Foul language is discouraged (not including "damn"), but will be accepted
2. Be sure that you include setting very clearly to provide a sense of what is going on
3. Make the characters any way you want, you could do the cliches or the not-so-common choices for cast.
4. I know i said that it had to be about the butcher or baker or someone, but you CAN make it a zombie-apocalypse scenario, but again, make it short.
5. Try not to go past 2500 words, please. I have time, but not tons. Please shorten it if it exceeds 2750 words, thanks.
6. The characters could be from anywhere, even the reader or the writer! Go for the gold and make something wacky and scary at the same time!
7. Have fun with it!
Posted: 03/16/11 | Deadline: None