Paypal temporarily disabled
"A - Z Mentions That You're Weird." by ApatheticMisanthrope
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Bleach
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You, Ichigo, Kon, Roxas, Sora, Ventus
Description: I am just craving for an Ichigo, Ventus, Roxas, Sora, Hichigo story! :) (Kon too, I guess xD)
1. Abderian - Given to incessant or idiotic laughter.
2. Bombilate - To loudly hum or buzz continuously.
3. Cachinnation - Loud or hysterical laughter.
4. Dactylonomy - Counting using one's fingers.
5. Eccedentesiast - One who fakes a smile, as on television.
6. Filipendulous - Suspended by a single thread.
7. Gymnophoria - The sensation that someone is mentally undressing you.
8. Hamartithia - Being likely to make a mistake.
9. Inaniloquent - Speaking foolishly or saying silly things.
10. Jumentous - Smelling like horse urine.
11. Krukolibidinous - The act of staring at someone's crotch.
12. Lalochezia - The use of foul or abusive language to relieve stress or ease pain.
13. Matronolagnia - An attraction to older women, especially ones who have children.
14. Nelipot - Someone who walks without shoes.
15. Oculoplania - Letting one's eyes wander while assessing someone's charms.
16. Philosophunculist - One who pretends to know more than they do to impress others.
17. Qualtagh - The first person you see after leaving your house.
18. Recumbentibus - A knockout blow, either verbal or physical.
19. Sphallolalia - Flirtatious talk that leads nowhere.
20. Tarantism - An urge to overcome melancholy by dancing.
21. Ultracrepidarian - Of one who speaks or offers opinions on matters beyond their knowledge.
22. Vesthibitonism - The flirtatious display of undergarments by a women.
23. Witzelsucht - A feeble attempt at humour.
24. Ximelolagnia - The urge to stare at women who are sitting with crossed legs.
25. Yisel - A hostage.
26. Zoilist - A person who takes joy in finding fault.
The only rules are that you use one (or more) of the guys I listed above annd that you dedicate it to me. C: Other than that, HAVE FUN!
Posted: 08/13/10 | Deadline: None