Paypal temporarily disabled
"An Epic Battle of Pranks (At Least Until Someone Quits)" by teeheexoxo
Categories: Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Death Note, D.Gray-Man, Invader Zim, South Park, Kuroshitsuji
Description: Ok, I thought trying one of these might be fun, so why not?
Two characters (OC, Reader, an actual character i.e. Naruto, Willy Wonka (just examples)) have to have an all out prank war. Any resources availabe to them may be used.
1. One of the characters MUSt be from whatever anime, game, book, or movie you are doing.
2. It can be as long as you want WITHIN REASON no 80 chapter prank wars (I don't even think anyone could come up with enough pranks to fill 80 chapters)
3. Nothing R rated please!
4. Have fun with it! The funnier and crazier the better!
5. The reviewers have to vote on who will win.
6. No time limit, take as long as you please!
1. If one of the characters dresses in drag, but at the opposite spectrum of their personality. (Think, SpongeBob as a little gothic emo girl)
2. If one of the characters does a crazy Kira laugh.
3. If you have one random character, doesn't even have to be from the story/series pop in and do something bizzarely insane (even more points if it mentally scars another character).
4. Super awesome UBER bonus points if I get to be in the story giving the winner a cookie!! *know it's totaly not going to happen no matter how many letters she writes to Santa*
SO HAVE FUUUUN!
Posted: 06/14/10 | Deadline: None
This website is solely for non-profit entertainment purposes only. No profits are being made from this website whatsoever. All fan fiction represented in this archive are © their respective owners and/or authors. All original works are © their respective authors. No reproduction of the written works in this archive is permitted without prior consent of their respective authors. All Rights Reserved. Icons used on this site are from famfamfam.com. Protected by Spam Poison Bleach, Ichigo are © Studio Pierrot, TV Tokyo, Dentsu, and Tite Kubo.