Categories: Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Magic Knight Rayearth, Vampire Knight, Fushigi Yugi, Card Captor Sakura, Bleach, Spiral, Godchild / Count Cain, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji , Pandora Hearts, Kekkaishi
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: I need a reader-insert fic about reader-chan get sucked into the world of her favorite anime/manga and meet her favorite bishounen please. the plotline is up to you. write as a one-shot or multiply chapters will be very much appreciated.
looking forward for delightful fanfiction from all of you wonderful writers out there. :D
Posted: 10/04/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, CSI: New York, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Xenogears, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, Fast and the Furious, Moulin Rouge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: So... I am going to post a challenge! ^.^ I know there's a lot of these out there already, but hopefully someone besides myself (yes, I am taking up my own challenge XD) will take it up XD Only a few (not so strict) guidelines/rules.
 I'll read anything, but the anime/manga, games, TV shows, books, and movies I listed are ones I am most familiar with/knowledgeable about.
 Be creative and have fun! ^.^
I am looking for:
 Any length
 Any character (OC, Reader-Insert, introspecitive canon character, etc...)
 Any genre/story-type/rating
 Any pairing/non-pairing
 Any interpation of the words
 Any order
 Any number of words you choose to do (it doesn't have to be all one-hundred and ten; it could be one word you like the most, even ^.^)
I am NOT looking for:
And that's about it ^.^ Any questions, feel free to e-mail me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
Good luck and have fun~!
P.S. I will love you forever and ever if you used a Reader-Insert pairing with any of the following characters: Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star), Vash the Stampede (Trigun), Kyo Shoma (Fruits Basket), Tsume (Wolf's Rain), Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi), Uchiha Itachi or Hatake Kakashi (NARUTO), Gippal (FFX-2), Irvine Kinneas (FFVIII), or Bartholomew (Bart) Fatima (Xenogears) XD
72. Give Up
78. Hold On
79. Thank You
82. Can You Hear Me?
88. One Day
99. I Don't Want It
101. Tear Apart
106. All That I Got
110. Never Forget
111. Back Down
112. At What Cost?
115. Trust Me
EDIT: So as I'm going through the list to pick a prompt that would best fit my plot bunny, I noticed I had pain on there TWICE (10, 95). I fixed it XD number ninety-five has been changed~
Any other repeat of words or mistakes you come across, lemme know~! ^.^
EDIT: I would like to thank ryusera for pointing out that numbers 97 and 106, Reason were both the same XD;; THANK YOU~! And I changed number 106, so for those of you who have already written something for repeated numbers, please feel free to either a) add it with your booklets as extra numbers, or b) replace it with a number/prompt you're having trouble with.
Again, any questions or if you catch a repeat, please feel free to let me know ^.^
[EDIT]: Please, if you respond to the challenge, make sure you mark it as a response. While filtering through the Most Recent, I just came across a couple of responses that I had no idea about, because I usually look at the Category and if I don't know it, I skip it. These one's only happen to catch my eye because they had '115' in the summary, and I'm pretty sure one of them was already completed. So, please, if you for get to mark it as a response, put my penname and the title challenge somewhere in the summary. Thank you ^.^
Posted: 02/05/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, CSI: Miami, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fushigi Yugi, Vampire Hunter D, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Hellsing, Pitch Black, Chronicles of Riddick, Nightmare Before Christmas, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Riddick Series, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Labyrinth, Great Teacher Onizuka, House, M.D, CSI Series, Legal Drug, Fast and the Furious, Juvenile Orion: Aquarian Age, Sky High
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Using the following Disney songs, create a complete one-shot between any characters from the following series. Spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation are a must! Minimum 5-6 pages in Microsoft Word or other word processor.
~Kiss the Girl (The Little Mermaid)
~I Won't Say I'm in Love (Hercules)
~Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Lion King)
~A Whole New World (Aladdin)
~Zero to Hero (Hercules)
~Two Worlds (Tarzan)
~Strangers Like Me (Tarzan)
~Under the Sea (The Little Mermaid)
~Just Around the River Bend (Pocahontas)
~Honor to Us All (Mulan)
~Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride (Lilo & Stitch)
~Beauty and the Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
~Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast)
Posted: 05/08/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, One Piece, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Ouran High School Host Club, Xenogears, Final Fantasy 12, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Twilight Series, The World Ends With You, The Chronicles of Narnia, Saiyuki Gaiden
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Suuuu I am starting another challenge~ This one I can get out quicker than another challenge I’m working on (which is ridiculously long and you’ll see why when I eventually post it) because it’s all pretty much written for me. I got an email a looonnggg time ago, back in… *checks date ‘cause she printed it out* 2002, and the idea of it always stayed with me. So here it is:
Read all the way to the bottom! If you will take the time to read these, I promise you’ll come away with an enlightened perspective. The subjects covered affect all of us on a daily basis! They’re written by Andy Rooney, a man who has the gift of saying so much with so few words. Enjoy…
• I’ve learned…that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
• I've learned...that when you're in love, it shows.
• I've learned...that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.
• I've learned...that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
• I've learned...that being kind is more important than being right.
• I've learned...that you should never say no to a gift from a child.
• I've learned...that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.
• I've learned...that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
• I've learned...that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
• I've learned...that simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.
• I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
• I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
• I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
• I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
• I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
• I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
• I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
• I've learned...that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
• I've learned...that love, not time, heals all wounds.
• I've learned...that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
• I've learned...that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
• I've learned...that there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
• I've learned...that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
• I've learned...that life is tough, but I'm tougher.
• I've learned...that opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
• I've learned...that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
• I've learned...that I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
• I've learned...that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
• I've learned...that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
• I've learned...that I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
• I've learned...that when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.
• I've learned...that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
• I've learned...that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
• I've learned...that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
 Feel free to do all prompts or just the ones that stick out to you the most.
 Anything goes.
 Please, please try to keep it to the categories listed if you possibly can; I will, however, accept something that is not on the list.
 Be creative and have fun~!
As a note, it would be totally incredibly awesome if you could fix all these into a series (or choose ones that wouldn’t seem common place in a particular series amongst the characters) around characters that it wouldn’t kinda sorta fit and still make it as IC as possible~ ^.^ But as I said, anything goes, so feel free to have fun and play around and put your imagination to work! XD
Posted: 10/25/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Hellsing, Death Note, Danny Phantom, Xiaolin Showdown, Fairy Tail, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Vocaloid, Durarara!!, Rosario+Vampire, Tiger & Bunny, Uta no Prince-sama, Black Blood Brothers, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club
Description: Ok, so the main point is to have a secret relationship. While in school, and no one else knows
1. HAS to take place in school, near school, start/end at school, during school hours
2. NO rape or mentions of rape
3. NO child/adult relationship
4. Has to be reader insert
5. Be creative!!!!
I know everyone has that little fantasy :) be creative, lemon/lime allowed, yaoi and yuri welcome, basically almost anything allowed. Theres no time limit, but please be as creative as you can, be weird, kinky, funny, anything. Please message me. It can be afew chapters, a one-shot, anything. Have fun!!!
(you get a story of your choice by me in return)
Posted: 02/08/14 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, One Piece, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Soul Eater, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club
Description: Must include:
The many deres
Senpai and kohai relationship (or lack thereof)
Alternative crack ending
The phrase "notice me senpai"
Breaking the fourth wall
Posted: 04/08/14 | Deadline: None