Categories: Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Prince of Tennis, Tales of Legendia, Excel Saga, Pokemon, Haruhi Suzumiya, Azumanga Daioh, D.Gray-Man, Tales of Symphonia, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Twilight Series, BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad, Mana Khemia, Nabari no Ou, Ookiku Furikabutte, Soul Eater, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Lambo's 10-year Bazooka has malfunctioned again and sent everyone to different universes! Why has this happened? What will they do to get back? How can they tell who is an enemy and who is a friend?
(( NO Pairings, unless it involves the reader. Implied is okay as long as it's not completely obvious. ))
Um... you can put more than one character in a world, like Ryouhei, Gokudera and Lambo go to the Naruto world. (Don't you think it would be amazing if Ryouhei and Lee met? Just putting that out there...)
You don't have to use ALL the worlds that the categories include, but please don't use worlds that are not included.
Posted: 10/09/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 7, Gundam Wing, Hellsing, Devil May Cry, Ouran High School Host Club, Tales of Legendia, Harvest Moon, Tales of Destiny, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Symphonia, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Soul Eater, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various, You
Description: Okay *rubs hands together* Here's mah challenge!
KHR!Fangirl Famiglia Members are
REQUIRED encouraged to participate, kthxbai~
1) You can pick any of these categories, or you can choose just one, whichever you want.
2) Character pairings are optional. But if you do choose to do one, I'd prefer it to be Reader/OC x Bishie
3) Yes, yaoi and threesomes are totally acceptable ^-^ (Especially in the case of KHR!)
4) Smut is encouraged, but not required. A little angst is okay.
5) Make it as epic as you want! One-shot, full fledged fic, or drabble collection. 100 word minimum, you can manage that right?
Here are your topics. Yes they're song titles, and you can use any line from the songs, just be sure to put at least one in the chapter. They can be done in any order, just as long as you incorporate the theme in some how.
I. Can't Fight This Feelin' Anymore (REO Speedwagon)
II. Scream (Avenged Sevenfold)
III. Gay Bar (Electric Six)
IV. I'm Too Sexy (Right Said Fred)
V. Kiss The Girl (Little Mermaid)
VI. Good Girl Gone Bad (Rhianna)
VII. Heaven (Bryan Adams)
VIII. Gives You Hell (All-American Rejects)
IX. Never Gonna Give You Up (911)
X. Sexy Back (Justin Timberlake)
XI. Can't Fight The Moonlight (LeAnn Rimes)
XII. Have A Little Priest (Sweeney Todd)
XIII. She Don't Know She's Beautiful (Sammy Kershaw)
XIV. Lips Of An Angel (Hinder)
XV. Womanizer (Brittany Spears)
XVI. He Said She Said (Ashely Tisdale)
XVII. Truly Madly Deeply (Savage Garden)
XVIII. Addicted (Saving Abel)
XIX. Hot (Avril Lavigne)
XX. Just LIke You (Three Days Grace...NOT Miley Cirus)
XXI. Erotica (Madonna)
XXII. Sweet Child O' Mine (Guns'n'Roses)
XXIII. Tattoo (Jordin Sparks)
XXIV. One Way Or Another (Blondie)
XXV. And I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)
DO IT! XDDD
Posted: 01/15/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Vampire Knight, Naruto, Tsubasa, One Piece, Spiral, Ouran High School Host Club, Trinity Blood, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Shugo Chara, Soul Eater, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Description: Alright, here's the set up. And this does, in fact, have a subject that most people think is disgusting, but seriously guys, grow up. A girl loving another girl, while somewhat awkward, is NOT utterly and totally disgusting. I have a few friends-both male and female- who have the hots for the same sex. *shrugs* They're human too, guys. It's cruel to single them out just because they have a different sexual liking. *coughs* Right. On with the challenge.
Basis: Everybody goes through a point in their life, usually, when they're a little curious about liking someone of the same gender, right? 'Bi-curiousity', I think it's called. Well, I want someone to write a story-or one-shot, your choice- where the reader is caught between a boy and a girl who like her. Whether the reader likes the girl or boy back, is your choice. Here are the requirements, and then categories you can choose from, as well as preferred triangles.
--MUST BE A READER INSERT.
--Cannot give the reader looks or appearance. Leave that up to the reader. DO NOT GIVE THE READER A NAME.
--A GIRL must like the reader romantically.
--The reader must find out about this in a somewhat akward way, such as the girl kissing the reader or hugging the reader for longer than necessary.
--The Reader must be confused after a kiss from the girl that likes her, and that's when the boy comes into play.
--The boy must not know about the girl liking the reader until a point where the boy confronts the girl about liking the reader and points out several firm reasons for it being awkward. [Such as 'What about if (Name) wants children?']
--The boy must kiss the reader, and the reader, already having been kissed by the girl, must be somewhat confused about this as well.
--Either the boy or the girl's thoughts at some point about the reader must have this: 'This smile...these lips...these eyes...I want all of it.'
--The boy and girl, towards the end of the story or one-shot, must be in an arguement over the reader when the reader stumbles upon it and announces that she's made a decision.
--The reader must decide between the girl and the boy.
--NO OC'S UNLESS IT'S A FRIEND OF THE READER.
--Katekyo Hitman Reborn
--Yu Yu Hakusho
Or something Else I haven't mentioned.
--Sasuke x Reader x Sakura
--Neji x Reader x Hinata
--Zero x Reader x Yuuki
--Kaname x Reader x Ruka
--Tsuna x Reader x Haru
--Mukuro x Reader x Chrome(If this is what you choose, Mukuro MUST HAVE HIS OWN BODY)
--Kurama x Reader x Botan
--Lelouch x Reader x Kallen
--Suzaku x Reader x Shirley
--Kyo x Reader x Uo
--Yuki x Reader x Hana
--Haru x Reader x Rin(--Total Rin x Haru fan all the way, but *shrugs*)
--Ed x Reader x Winry(They argue all the time..*sweatdrops*)
--Zolo x Reader x Nami
--Sanji x Reader x Robin
--Alviss x Reader x Dorothy
--Soul x Reader x Maka
--Kid x Reader x Liz
--Tyson x Reader x Hillary( I Dun like her...)
--Rei x Reader x Ming-Ming
--Atem x Reader x Anzu
--Jaden x Reader x Alexis
*sweatdrops* All I can think of right now for pairings. You can do one I have not listed, but it has to be BOY X READER X GIRL. And with that said, WRITE. I'LL BE DOING THIS CHALLENGE AS WELL.
Posted: 07/03/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Vampire Knight, Shaman King, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tsubasa, BeyBlade, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Bleach, Loveless, Spiral, MeruPuri, Black Cat, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Trinity Blood, Demon Diary, D.Gray-Man, Eyeshield 21, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Blood+, Nabari no Ou, Shugo Chara, Soul Eater, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Axis Powers Hetalia
Description: Summary: So many words in the English Language and so many other languages, and then various ways to tell someone dear that you love them. So why is it so hard for you to be able to come up with the words to tell him how you feel?
Basic Overview: Okay. The plot of this challenge is to make a one-shot/story/series with each chapter or the whole thing being at least a thousand words or more.
1.Must be a thousand words or more. [1,000 words or more]
2.Must be reader-insert
3.The reader cannot be able to tell the character[whoever you choose]how she feels right away. There needs to be at least two attempts that fail in a [horrible/angsty/crackish/humorous] way.
4.There needs to be a character outside of the main one that the reader is trying to confess to that does not get along with the reader, providing comic relief when the attempts fail.
1.You can have a character outside of the main one harbor affections towards the reader, who is oblivious to it. If you so choose, the said character can be the one to blurt out the reader's feelings towards the character, but the reader has to be out of sight. The reader can be listening in, though.
With that said and done, write!
Posted: 09/08/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None