Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 10-2, Final Fantasy 5, Advent Children, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Final Fantasy 4
Description: As it is called I just want some Final Fantasy Stories for girls;Reader inserts people!; I want Lemons and Limes! So lots of action! hehehe! Any reader pairings would be great. Please list this as the challenge I gave you, please. Thanks!
Posted: 06/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Advent Children, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, D.Gray-Man, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Kuroshitsuji
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Write 101 drabbles based on these prompts:
3. Don't Go
6. Empty Threat
8. House With a Picket Fence
14. Tell the Truth
23. Promise Me
29. Thank You
30. Like Glass
42. One Day
43. For You
44. Photo Album
51. Go Down Fighting
52. See You in Hell
57. Shut Up
65. If Only
69. The Day After Tomorrow
72. Remember When...
91. Video Game
99. Don't Wait Up
100.I'll Always Be There For You
101. All The Small Things
--Various pairings or one pairing is fine.
--You can use OCs, reader-inserts, or canon characters.
--Various fandoms or just one is fine. The ones listed are just ones I'm familiar with; feel free to use others.
--No lemons, yaoi, or yuri.
--Can be in any order.
--Please write that your collection is a response to this challenge in the summary.
Knock yourselves out. ^_~
Posted: 04/28/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy Tactics, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, BeyBlade, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Nightmare Before Christmas, Death Note, Danny Phantom, Labyrinth, Final Fantasy 12, Invader Zim, Zoids, Dirge of Cerberus, Musicals, Hairspray, Final Fantasy 4, Twilight Series, The Lost Boys, Martin Mystery
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Ever read a reader insert story where the 'reader' is turned into a complete Mary Sue? Did it ever make you sick to your stomache? Here's your chance to create your own Non Mary Sue reader insert!
The rules are simple.
1. The appearance of the character must ENTIRELY be up to the reader. That means, no names, no looks, the only thing you are allowed to pick and choose is the clothing.
2. They cannot be Mary Sues. The readers are not perfect, obviously, then the reader in the story cannot be either. Give them flaws.
3. For lemons: No PWP. You must have a legit reason for a lemon to take place, and it cannot be stereotypically animalistic, unless the cannon character you are writing for would actually be that way.
4. There cannot be any stories in which the reader has magical ablities or is any cannon character's long lost relative. These are stereotypical, and completely annoying.
5. Grammar must be decent. Chatspeak is not allowed.
6. Romance is not the only genre. You can also have the story be a parody, or a friendship fiction.
7. It goes without saying that it must be a reader insert.
Think you can handle this?
Posted: 09/07/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Advent Children, Fatal Frame, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Twilight Series
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: So all fanfiction seems to have one of seven sins that they are based off of. That's right, the Seven Deadly Sins. They seem to be the base of all fanfiction so why not honor them? Can be a hundred to a thousand words, whatever you choose! No rules except that it HAS to be based off sins listed.
No you are not limited to just the catagories above, I just listed a few of my favorites. Write about the seven holy virtues if your feeling a bit sacified. Take on both for an added bonus of fun if you feel up to it! Have fun and good luck~
Posted: 10/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Gaming, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Dead Or Alive, Advent Children, Warcraft, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Suikoden III, Trinity Blood, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Dirge of Cerberus, Blood+, The World Ends With You, Soul Eater, Disgaea, Assassin's Creed
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: Evil temptress who ensnares her victims in lies and leads them to misery and or death. An assassin with many forms, although average in beauty, but extraodinary charm. She has unique methods to harm her victims, and has yet to be caught by anyone. But the man she loves wants to end her before her havoc corrupts others.
How this story ends, and forms is up to you. But the rules, can not be broken:
1. No magical powers or extraodinary appearance, especially if it's not cannon.
2. This must be CYOA
3. This is OC, Reader Insert, and Author insert friendly. (I, personally would love to see an OC for a change -- a believable one, at that.)
4. There must be a near death experience for someone.
5. No instant love.
6. Biggest challenge is incorporating your biggest fears in the story somewhere.
Other than that, have fun and looking forward to your creations!
Posted: 08/29/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Advent Children, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Twilight Series
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: So we have the seven deadly sins to honor and love but what about their counterparts, the seven virtues? Can these be just as fun as sin? Or can a little virtue be taken way too far? Show us with your humble, or not so humble, writing skills.
*Patience - Counterpart to Wrath
*Diligence- Counterpart to Sloth
*Temperance- Counterpart to Gluttony
*Kindness- Counterpart to Envy
*Humility- Counterpart to Pride
*Charity- Counterpart to Greed
*Chastity- Counterpart to Lust
You're not limited to the catagories mentioned, I just listed my personal favorites. Can be a hundred to a thousand words, you decide. Must be the virtues listed above! Take on the seven deadly sins challange if your feeling a little devlish! Try both challeges for a little added fun if you like~!
Posted: 01/09/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, W Juliet, Jak and Daxter, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: I'm a yaoi fan. It's my duty to see who else is one on Luna, so I'm posting this here challenge to see if any of you are brave enough to respond.
Stories can either be a oneshot, drabble, or a full fledged chapters fic, but they MUST be Reader(MALE)xCharacter/CharacterxCharacter/OCxCharacter
Fluff is preferred, but the story can be any genre.
Lemons are your choice.
So, click the little 'respond to challenge' and show me what you've got.
Haters need not respond.
Posted: 02/14/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Black Cat, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Dirge of Cerberus, Twilight Series, Soul Eater
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various, You
Description: Sweet, my first challenge!! It's mostly a bunch of one-shots, ficlets, drabbles, etc., etc., etc. that have something to do with the following phrases/words. How you interpret them is up to you, I'm just seeing what interest things that you can come up with for all of them. I would, though, like them to be ReaderxVarious though. Thank you and have fun!! ^-^
1) Sick City
2) Laughter in the Basement
4) Bridesmaid Syndrome
6) 4:02 AM
11) Curiosity Killed the Cat...
12) ...But Satisfaction Brought it Back
14) Day Dreaming
16) Wolf Whistle
17) Not in the Job Description
18) Screw You!
19) Fanny Pack
20) The Sky's the Limit
21) Control Freak
22) Free Reign
24) If You Say That Again...
25) Don't Touch!!
Posted: 03/07/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars Series, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, One Piece, Bleach, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dark-Hunter Series, Dirge of Cerberus, Bones, Twilight Series
Characters: Byakuya, Chad, Edward, Hanataro, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Ichimaru, Ikkaku, Inuyasha, Juraquille Mihawk, Original Character(s), Pell, Portgas D. Ace, Reader, Renji, Roy Mustang, Sanji, Sesshomaru, Various, Yumichika, Zaraki
Description: It is true, without us women men would be nothing.
You can use any type of character (original, reader-insert, ect.)
It can be as long as you want, so long as it is over 100 words
The character has to be believable, with imperfections, and someone everyone can relate to (meaning: NO MARY-SUES)
The story has to be about a woman and her man, you think of a problem, and the wife points her hubby in the right direction (make it funny, or fluffy, or any way you want be creative!)
They can have kids, if you want them to or not, or they could be new parents
Last Rule: HAVE FUN!!! (and make sure you write the challenge in your summary)
Also, the characters I had selected those are only my favorites you can do others if you would like to.
Posted: 01/26/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: .hack Series, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 10-2, Final Fantasy 5, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Advent Children, Death Note, Trinity Blood, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 12, Elfen Lied, D.Gray-Man, Crisis Core, .Hack//G.U., Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Final Fantasy 4, The World Ends With You, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Ergo Proxy, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 15
Description: 100 Words Challenge
Inspired by the song 1000 Words from Final Fantasy X-2.
It goes: 1000 Words English, 1000 Words Japanese, Real Emotion Japanese, Real Emotion .
If you're looking for the corrct usage for the word the look up the song.
Posted: 02/15/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus
Description: Okay guys, I'm in mental block, so I'd like somebody to write me a FF7 vincent/me.
yes. I said ME. It's up to you, Lemon, lime, action horror deathfic humour... (a nice smutty one would be good.XD)
Surprise me with your talented storytelling!
oh, my stats are as follows: short black spiked hair, ear nose and eyebrow piercings (hey why not have them ripped out for torture!) short stature, pale skinned, blue eyes.
someone please answer my challenge! if you do, I'll accept any challenge you dish out at me next, and everyone gets a free chocolate magnum/cookie/stewed rhubarb (??) or beer.
Waiting for your stories.
breathe deep, seek peace
ps, come find me on facebook as sophie britton
Posted: 11/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7, Advent Children, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis
Characters: Grimoire Valentine, Original Character(s), Other, Tifa, Tifa, You
Description: There is no deadline for this challenge! I've snooped around the internet for a good while now and as much as I LOVE reading Vincent Valentine stories*squeeze me up some lemonade*I have noticed the elder Valentine hasn't gotten much attention. Now I know he isn't a major character in the game/series but by gosh he's just as dreamy! I'm not the only one that has noticed this either. Grimoire needs more love. Period. So I challenge my fellow FFVII lovers to write up a story about Grimoire. It can be any sort of story you want(adventure, fluff, horror, a nice tall glass of all the lemons). Show Dr. Valentine some love! Let the challenge fun time begin!
Posted: 08/21/14 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Suzumiya, D.Gray-Man, Invader Zim, Code Geass, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Vocaloid, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 15, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Professor Layton
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This is a quote challenge (I know, how original), but I figured I'd do my own, you know? It can be drabbles, ficlets, or one shots.
• You don't have to do all of these quotes, you can, but the minimum is ten.
• Yaoi and yuri are excepted.
• OCs cannot be used; make it a reader insert.
• If it's reader insert, you cannot give them a certain look.
• You can use the canon characters, without anyone extra.
• And most importantly, have fun!
• If you write about characters who aren't as popular as the rest, and aren't always written about.
• If you make it CharacterxReaderxCharacter
The reason for the title is the fact that some of these quotes are good, some are horrible, some are funny, and some are romantic, and some are angsty; perfect for every genre out there.
Also, not all of these quotes are from movies, some are from songs. The ones from movies will only have the movie title after the quote, and the ones from songs will have the song title and the artist after the quote. The rest are from the Internet, not a movie or song, so nothing will be after them.
1. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know. — Animal Crackers.
2. "Protection from who? Zee Germans?" — Snatch.
3. "That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age." — Dazed and Confused.
4. "I live at home with my parents. It’s just temporary… ’til they die." — Gamers - The Movie.
5. "Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn." — Gone With the Wind.
6. "Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore." — The Wizard of Oz.
7. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." — Casablanca.
8. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." — Love Story
9. "In 30 seconds, you'll be dead. Then I'll blow this place up and be home in time for corn flakes." — Total Recall
10. "You're why cavemen chiseled on walls." — As Good As It Gets.
11. "Hey, yeah, uh, I'm just calling to procure a hasty abortion. What? - Can you just hold on for a second, I'm on my hamburger phone." — Juno.
12. "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." — Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones.
13. "I will bitch-slap you back to Africa." — Rush Hour 2.
14. "A bird may love a fish, Signore, but where would they live?" — Ever After.
15. "Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else." —The Cutting Edge.
16. "Shoot me. There’s no greater glory than to die for love." — Love in the time of Cholera
17. "My real purpose was to see you, and to judge, if I could, whether I might ever hope to make you love me." — Pride and Prejudice.
18. "Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much too busy to even find the time, So use your chemicals and take this to your grave, The boys you left are men you didn't raise." — The Day I Left the Womb by Escape The Fate.
19. "This could be my last goodbye. You cross your heart. I hope to die." — Up Against the Wall by Boys Like Girls.
20. "The silence isn't so bad. 'Til I look at my hands and feel sad. 'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." — Vanilla Twilight by Owl City.
21. "When the sun shines, we shine together." — Umbrella by Rihanna
22. "If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?" — Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
23. "When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer."
24. "When love is not madness, it is not love."
25. "Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
26. "Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings."
27. "The police are looking for a suspect described described as sexy, funny, and great in bed. Your ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?"
28. "Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years."
29. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am."
30. "'No comment' is a comment."
31. "The world is going to hell, and I'm driving the bus."
32. "Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?"
33. "Dear homework, you're not attractive, and I'm not doing you."
34. Maybe it's Maybelline.....maybe it's photoshop.
35. "Don't fall in love, fall off a bridge. It hurts less."
36. "I am free of all prejudices; I hate everyone equally."
37. "Cute but psycho. Things even out."
38. "Adults are just kids with money."
39. "I'm all that's left of a bizarre childhood."
40. "Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back."
**I may or may not add more animes later.
Posted: 08/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus
Characters: Reader, Vincent, Vincent, Vincent, You
Description: Vincent needs some music in his life! So, to brighten his emoness, it's time to add some music in it! This is for ALL Vincent Valentine fans!
*Here are the rules:
1. It has to be about Vincent! Either in his or the reader's POV
2. It can be a drabble, ficlet, or a one-shot
3. It has to be related to the song(s) that are listed
4. No swearing! (Crap and hell are excepted though)
5. No gay romances! (Yaois, twinsex, yuri, or Mpregs,etc)
6. NOTHING EXPLICIT!!!
7. NO lemons (limes may be excepted, make 13+ rated though)
8. The lyrics to the song or at least the chorus or verse from the song must be included
9. Must be reader-insert (OC's excepted, but not prefered.
10. If it is an OC, please no physical descrptions, but names are excepted.
11. Most importantly, have fun!
**If there is anymore questions, please let me know! Or if you would like a song added to the list. But the song cannot have swears in it or sex, etc. It must be 13+ rated also. There's no deadline either.**
2. Savin' Me--Nickelback
3. How You Remind Me--Nickelback
4. If Today Was Your Last Day--Nickelback
5. Far Away--Nickelback
6. I'd Come For You--Nickelback
7. Gotta Be Somebody--Nickelback
8. If Everyone Cared--Nickelback
10. Feels Like Tonight--Daughtry
12. What About Now--Daughtry
13. All These Lives--Daughtry
14. No Surprise--Daughtry
15. It's Not Over--Daughtry
16. Over You--Daughtry
17. Drown In You--Daughtry
18. Animal I Have Become--Three Days Grace
19. What I've Done--Lincoln Park
20. Dare You To Move--Switchfoot
21. Brand New Day--Ryan Star
22. Stand In The Rain--Superchick
23. Beautiful Disaster--Kelly Carkson
24. Bring Me To Life--Evanscence
24. My Immortal--Evanscence
25. Good Enough--Evanscence
26. The Reason--Hoobastank
27. Unstoppable--Rascal Flatts
28. Here Comes Goodbye--Rascal Flatts
29. What Hurts The Most--Rascal Flatts
30. Movin' On--Rascal Flatts
31. My Wish--Rascal Flatts
32. Forever--Rascal Flatts
33. Stand--Rascal Flatts
34. Everday--Rascal Flatts
35. I Won't Let Go--Rascal Flatts
36. Love Who You Love--Rascal Flatts
37. All You Wanted--Michelle Branch
38. Keep Holding On--Avril Lavigne
39. Will You Remember Me--Sarah McLaughlin
40. When She Loved Me--Sarah McLaughlin
41. Home--Blake Shelton
42. Austin--Blake Shelton
43. I'm Too Sexy--Right Said Fred
44. If I Were A Goth--
** I may add more songs to thr list. Oh, and they don't have to be on order, nor do you have to use all of them. Pick whichever. And the reader could sing the song or something too. Anything else, let me know**
Posted: 04/21/12 | Deadline: None