Categories: Original Stories, Romance, Anime & Manga, Books, Gaming, Movies & TV, Pirates of the Caribbean, Poetry & Song, Free Verse, Haiku, Music & Lyrics, Nightmare Before Christmas, School, Fan Fiction Poetry
Description: This is a test of wits, and your ability to repeat yourself without being redundant. What do I mean, you ask? Well, what I mean is this. I want you to select one of the catagories above, I really don't care which, and write a fanfiction story, fanfiction poem, original prose, or original poem, that meets the following requirements:
Your entry must have the word 'love' in it. Your entry must be at least fifty words long, no word cap above that. And, the real kicker, it must have four of the terms on the list below in the entry:
like, adore, worship, affection, fondness, devotion, passion, be mad/crazy about (or any form thereof).
^.^ Well, what are you hanging around here for? Are you going to write or sit there?
Also, in case you're wondering (which you're probably not...), this is a challenge dedicated to spring love!!!
Posted: 02/25/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Romance, Supernatural & Horror, Fantasy, Action / Adventure, Drama & Suspense, Comedy & Humor, Psychological, School, Mystery
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: I did not copy this from anyone, for starters.
1. Must be reader-insert
2. Someone must die at the end, or somewhere in the story (Multiple deaths, please)
3. OCs are acceptable, as long as they aren't the main character
4. The main character is the reader (reader-insert)
5. Any genre is acceptable
6. Let there be love!
7. Like said up, in any form: incest, triangle, and so on
8. Oh, and this whole story involves a game, a dangerous game
9. The game a number of people, at least 5 or so, one is the reader and the rest are OCs
10. Needs at least one anime involvement, but the more the merrier
11. Should involve dimensional or time travel (not really, but maybe)
12. Go crazy, but PLEASE make sense
No deadline. Good Luck!!
Posted: 05/13/12 | Deadline: None