Categories: Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Gravitation, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Witch Hunter Robin, Death Note, s-CRY-ed
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader
Description: Alrighty loves, here it goes! The basic concept of this fic is the reader is in a heated rivalry with any of the characters from the catergories listed above. And lets face it, every anime character has an animal that reminds you of them...so here's the catch! The animal that they respresent must be the readers pet! x]
Example: Seto Kaiba/Dragon, Roy Mustang/Horse
Also: must be a one-shot, and romance has to be incorporated! Nothing has to happen necessarily. No death.
Must include 2 from the following:
.Somebody singing the "Mewo-Mix" theme song.
."Damn you (insert name) for making my (insert pet) become a rapist!"
.Staying in jail for 24 hours.
."Good boy/girl, pee all over (insert name)'s precious peonies! Muahaha!"
Happy Writings! ^.^
Posted: 05/28/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Naruto, Love Hina, One Piece, Witch Hunter Robin, XXXHolic, Trinity Blood, Pet Shop of Horrors, NANA, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Description: Challenge: Write 10 drabbles/ficlets using the prompts listed below.
1]You can take the conditions literally or metaphorically. As in they don’t actually have to have the condition it just needs to relate to it in some small way.
2]Use and fandom you wish.
3]I suggest keeping it under 1000 words.
Medical Conditions: [I’ll put 11 just to give you a little leeway.]
1]Tourete Syndrome [oh, you all knew this was going to be here.]: Characterized by involuntary motor and vocal tics.
2]Narcolepsy: The sufferer feels extreme fatigue during the day and usually falls asleep at inappropriate times.
3]Dr. Strangelove Syndrome: Sufferers hand has a “mind of it’s own” and will do things completely of it’s own will.
4]Sexsomnia: Causes people to engage in sexual acts while they are still asleep. [like naughty sleepwalking]
5]Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Characterized by repetitive movements aimed at reducing anxiety.
6]Stockholm Syndrome: A kidnap victim [or hostage] shows signs of sympathy or understanding towards their captor. Victims are emotionally attached to their victimizers.
7]Diogenes Syndrome: Characterized by extreme self-neglect, reclusive tendencies, and compulsive hoarding [sometimes of animals]. Often associated with senility.
8]Stendhal Syndrome: Characterized by rapid heartbeats, dizziness, confusion, and even hallucinations that are caused when one is exposed to art, particularly very beautiful or large amounts of art.
9]Kleptomania: Compulsive stealing [of anything at all].
10]Capgras Delusion: One believes that a family member or lover has been replaced by an identical looking impostor.
Posted: 11/04/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Inu Yasha, Vampire Knight, Yu Yu Hakusho, Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin
Characters: Reader, You, Inuyasha, Miroku, Naraku, Sesshomaru, Aidou, Akatsuki Kain, Ichiru Kiryuu, Kain Akatsuki, Kaname Kuran, Rido Kuran, Senri Shiki, Takuma Ichijou, Zero Kiryuu, Darcia, Hige, Kiba, Toboe, Tsume, Hiei, Jin, Koenma
Description: I want to see who writes the most descriptive and best lemon EVER! I really enjoy reading them in the first place, and the first one I ever wrote, my readers said that they got chills. So the only requirements I have is that it HAS to be from Yu Yu Hakusho, Wolf's Rain, Inuyasha, Vampire Knight, or Witch Hunter Robin; and it has to be a you/reader and please no yuri or yaoi. As much as I enjoy a good yaoi once in a while, I think there are some girls out there (such as me) who wish it was them than another character (such as Kurama and Hiei)
You can make it as many as you want (such as a threesome or what not) whatever floats your boat=) Have fun and Thank you
Posted: 11/13/10 | Deadline: None