Categories: Cowboy Bebop
Characters: Ed, Ein, Electra, Faye, Jet, Julia, Reader, Spike, Vicious, Vincent
Description: There aren't alot of Cowboy Bebop fics...which is why I made this challenge. Very basic challenge just write a Cowboy Bebop story...that's it. Can be a reader-insert, doesn't have to be, any be a drabble, one-shot or whole story. Any character, any plot, your choice.
Posted: 09/28/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, One Piece, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Ouran High School Host Club, Xenogears, Final Fantasy 12, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Twilight Series, The World Ends With You, The Chronicles of Narnia, Saiyuki Gaiden
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Suuuu I am starting another challenge~ This one I can get out quicker than another challenge I’m working on (which is ridiculously long and you’ll see why when I eventually post it) because it’s all pretty much written for me. I got an email a looonnggg time ago, back in… *checks date ‘cause she printed it out* 2002, and the idea of it always stayed with me. So here it is:
Read all the way to the bottom! If you will take the time to read these, I promise you’ll come away with an enlightened perspective. The subjects covered affect all of us on a daily basis! They’re written by Andy Rooney, a man who has the gift of saying so much with so few words. Enjoy…
• I’ve learned…that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
• I've learned...that when you're in love, it shows.
• I've learned...that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.
• I've learned...that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
• I've learned...that being kind is more important than being right.
• I've learned...that you should never say no to a gift from a child.
• I've learned...that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.
• I've learned...that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
• I've learned...that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
• I've learned...that simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.
• I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
• I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
• I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
• I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
• I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
• I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
• I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
• I've learned...that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
• I've learned...that love, not time, heals all wounds.
• I've learned...that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
• I've learned...that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
• I've learned...that there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
• I've learned...that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
• I've learned...that life is tough, but I'm tougher.
• I've learned...that opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
• I've learned...that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
• I've learned...that I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
• I've learned...that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
• I've learned...that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
• I've learned...that I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
• I've learned...that when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.
• I've learned...that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
• I've learned...that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
• I've learned...that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
 Feel free to do all prompts or just the ones that stick out to you the most.
 Anything goes.
 Please, please try to keep it to the categories listed if you possibly can; I will, however, accept something that is not on the list.
 Be creative and have fun~!
As a note, it would be totally incredibly awesome if you could fix all these into a series (or choose ones that wouldn’t seem common place in a particular series amongst the characters) around characters that it wouldn’t kinda sorta fit and still make it as IC as possible~ ^.^ But as I said, anything goes, so feel free to have fun and play around and put your imagination to work! XD
Posted: 10/25/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Black Cat, Darker Than Black
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: write a series of drabbles using various Alice Cooper songs as the titles. Feel free to make them drabbles feature your favorite pairings!
Posted: 11/09/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Spirited Away, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Samurai Champloo, Howl's Moving Castle, XXXHolic, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tail, Romeo x Juliet, Soul Eater, Baccano!
Characters: Reader, Various, You, Berga Gandor, Chane Laforet, Chick Jefferson, Christopher Shouldered, Claire Stanfield, Czeslaw Meyer, Dallas Genoard, Elmer C. Albatross, Ennis, Eve Genoard, Firo Prochainezo, Graham Specter,
Description: It's your birthday, and that special someone goes out of their way to celebrate that special day for you.
Posted: 11/15/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Spirited Away, Samurai Champloo, Howl's Moving Castle, XXXHolic, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tail, Romeo x Juliet, Soul Eater, Axis Powers Hetalia, Baccano!
Characters: Reader, Various, You, America, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Chibitalia, China, Cuba, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germania, Germany, Gilbird, Greece, Hanatamago, Holy Roman Empire, Hong
Description: On that one day of the year, that special someone goes out of their way to help you celebrate it.
Posted: 11/15/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, X-Men, Outlaw Star, Teen Titans, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Detective Conan, Ranma 1/2, The Boondocks, Howl's Moving Castle, Ouran High School Host Club, Batman, Batman Beyond, Paradise Kiss, Fairy Tail, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Saiyuki Gaiden, Durarara!!, Baccano!, Iron Man, Tiger & Bunny, Young Justice, Adventure Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Skip Beat, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, South Park
Description: Hello, hello one and all!
I challenge you to write a story about the life of a servant. Yes, yes, I am aware that this not new. But, usually it is the reader who is the servant. I think it might be amusing if the reader or an OC happens to acquire by some strange events from the listed series below.
However, the catch is that they only have that servant for six months. Why? Well, that is up to you to decide why and if they somehow manage to get that person back as a servant.
For those who are going to use Kuroshitsuji, Sebastian will have to be the employer this time while the OC or Reader becomes a servant to him for six months. Bonus points if involve Ciel as a contractor somehow.
On top of that, the rules:
1. Lemons are welcome, but not necessary.
2. No early romance
3. Cannon Characters must be in character.
4. Romance is welcomed, but not necessary.
5. Humor is a must.
6. Extra bonus, one death in the story.
7. Can be Reader-Insert, OC, Or CYOA.
8. Butler/Maid/Servant can only be employeed originally for 6 months.
9. Bonus, if the OC or Reader's parents are mentioned (because that is rarely done.
No time limit. Just have fun! Byeeeee~!
Posted: 03/04/14 | Deadline: None