Categories: Naruto, Gravitation, DNAngel, Loveless, Death Note, Godchild / Count Cain, D.Gray-Man
Description: So, you think you can write yaoi? Can you write a hot yaoi that'll make us fan girls(or fanboys) having dirty thoughts and being on the edge of our seats!? Well then TRY IT! Write the hottest Yaoi you could possibly write. You can use fluff as build up or angst if you want. Whatever. It has to be yaoi, it has to be characters FROM that anime and NO ORIGINALS (sorry) and it has to be one of the following animes:
Also, I don't want any "He touched him in his private areas and he moaned" crap I want stuff like, "He slowly slid his masculine hand down the other's pants, rubbing and touching until the other was moaning in his arms, writhing from pleasure."
THATS A YAOI LEMON
So, what are you waiting for? Also Max. 5 chapters.
Posted: 07/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Gaming, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Shaman King, Naruto, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Alice 19th, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Bleach, Spiral, Advent Children, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Death Note, Peace Maker Kurogane, Godchild / Count Cain
Characters: Ayumu, Eyes, Hao, Reader, Various, Yoh, You, Zeke, Train, Light, Mello, Dark, Haru, Envy, Cain C. Hargreaves, Akatsuki, Kougaiji, Kiba, Hiei, Malik, Marik, Zidane, Kadaj
Description: Alright, I know this may be odd, but I would like a reader-insert where the reader is stalked by a bishie, who is in love with the reader. Here are some guidelines I would like:
1. The stalker does not have to be the guy the reader ends up with in the end, but he DOES have to be important to the story.
2. Lemons are appreciated, but not required.
3. It MUST be a reader-insert. No OCs, please.
4. Songfics are fine.
5. I would prefer a chaptered fic, but a one-shot is fine.
6. Crossovers are accepted (and encouraged) if you wish.
Well, that's all I've got. The rest is up to you. I'll pretty much go with anything; love triangles, vampire fics, ect. The more original and creative the fic, the better. Good luck!
(Edit) Wow, I'm glad people are already responding! I'M NOT A FAILURE!!!! T^T *is hit by bowling pin* oww... Oh well... By the way, under characters I will start adding certain characters that I perticularly wish to have stories done for, but you don't have to do them (I would just really appreciate them done, especially Hao/Zeke, whatever you wish to call him *hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, SHOVE SHOVE*). Again, good luck!
Posted: 07/13/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy Tactics, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, BeyBlade, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Nightmare Before Christmas, Death Note, Danny Phantom, Labyrinth, Final Fantasy 12, Invader Zim, Zoids, Dirge of Cerberus, Musicals, Hairspray, Final Fantasy 4, Twilight Series, The Lost Boys, Martin Mystery
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Ever read a reader insert story where the 'reader' is turned into a complete Mary Sue? Did it ever make you sick to your stomache? Here's your chance to create your own Non Mary Sue reader insert!
The rules are simple.
1. The appearance of the character must ENTIRELY be up to the reader. That means, no names, no looks, the only thing you are allowed to pick and choose is the clothing.
2. They cannot be Mary Sues. The readers are not perfect, obviously, then the reader in the story cannot be either. Give them flaws.
3. For lemons: No PWP. You must have a legit reason for a lemon to take place, and it cannot be stereotypically animalistic, unless the cannon character you are writing for would actually be that way.
4. There cannot be any stories in which the reader has magical ablities or is any cannon character's long lost relative. These are stereotypical, and completely annoying.
5. Grammar must be decent. Chatspeak is not allowed.
6. Romance is not the only genre. You can also have the story be a parody, or a friendship fiction.
7. It goes without saying that it must be a reader insert.
Think you can handle this?
Posted: 09/07/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Naruto, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tokyo Mew Mew, Dragon Knights, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Samurai Champloo, Ranma 1/2, Devil May Cry, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Sorcerer Hunters, Pokemon, Air Gear, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Shugo Chara
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: How about making a little series or something for our lovable perverts in anime? Because without them, things wouldn't be as fun to watch. You decide to make it a one-shot (1000 words or more) series, a drabble (100 - 500 words) series or ficlet (500 - 1000 words) series. Please make sure to label them correctly.
Air Gear: Ikki
Bastard: Dark Schneider
Bleach: Kon, Keigo, Kisuke Urahara
City Hunter: Ryo Saeba
D.Gray-Man: Cross Marian, Tiki
Desert Punk: Kanta
Devil May Cry: Dante
DNAngel: Dark Mousy
Dragon Knight: Takeru
Final Fantasy 8: Irvine Kinneas
Fruit Basket: Shigure Sohma
Fullmetal Alchemist: Roy Mustang
Get Backers: Ban Mido
Hellsing: Alucard, Pip Bernadotte
Hunter X Hunter: Hisoka
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: Dr. Shamal
King of Bandit Jing: Jing
MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance: Nanashi
Naruto: Jiraiya, Ebisu, Kakashi
One Piece: Sanji
Outlaw Stars: Gene Starwind
Ranma 1/2: Happosai
Saiyuki: Sha Gojyo
Samurai Champloo: Mugen
Samurai Deeper Kyo: Kyo
Shugo Chara: Ikuto
Sorcerer Hunters: Carrot Glace
Tokyo Mew Mew: Kisshu
Trigun: Vash, Wolfwood
Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke
Note: You don't have to follow this order. If there's a character you run into that you don't know that well, just try your best but if it's one you don't know at all you can skip it. Or you can simple pick one character and stick to them. And if there's a character I left out, you can go ahead and write something about them. Lastly, this can be anything from lime, fluff, crack-fic and lemon. But no yaoi, or song-fics. Please make this a reader-insert though.
Posted: 12/04/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Inu Yasha, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Bleach, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club
Description: Alright, alright. So, snooping around on random sites, it has come to my attention that there is a lack of love triangles. A few that peak my interest- as I'm sure it would many others -will be labeled. I've stumbled upon a few Reader-x-Whoever stories and the occasional Random-x-Reader-x-Random, also. There is a large gap between one of the biggest and saddest and craziest love triangles (including the reader) I could think of.
Well, instead of making it all that dramatic, this challenge is basically for Reader love triangles. Mainly because I love to see Shikamaru beat Sasuke at love triangles, but, hey; Sasuke could win in yours.
Either way, I wish to see Reader Traingles, mainly from Naruto, but any anime will do. The theme (songfic, quote thingy, etc.) is up to you, too. From Inuyasha to Bleach; from one-shots to 100 chapter novels! More drama! More action! And...more love~
A few of them I thought would be interesting;;
Shikamaru/Reader/Temari(?!) (Yes, I'm just that loony)
Naruto/Reader/Sasuke (So overused...-eye roll-)
The only rules I think I should put would be:
1] Try to prevent the use of too much OOC-ness.
2] Readers, not OCs...
3] Brownie Points if you use Naruto~
And some other things of randomness.
Now, write my pretties!
W R I T E!!!
Posted: 02/06/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Black Cat, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Dirge of Cerberus, Twilight Series, Soul Eater
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various, You
Description: Sweet, my first challenge!! It's mostly a bunch of one-shots, ficlets, drabbles, etc., etc., etc. that have something to do with the following phrases/words. How you interpret them is up to you, I'm just seeing what interest things that you can come up with for all of them. I would, though, like them to be ReaderxVarious though. Thank you and have fun!! ^-^
1) Sick City
2) Laughter in the Basement
4) Bridesmaid Syndrome
6) 4:02 AM
11) Curiosity Killed the Cat...
12) ...But Satisfaction Brought it Back
14) Day Dreaming
16) Wolf Whistle
17) Not in the Job Description
18) Screw You!
19) Fanny Pack
20) The Sky's the Limit
21) Control Freak
22) Free Reign
24) If You Say That Again...
25) Don't Touch!!
Posted: 03/07/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Escaflowne, Spirited Away, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Card Captor Sakura, Wolf's Rain, DNAngel, Hellsing, Howl's Moving Castle, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Gakuen Alice, Pet Shop of Horrors, Pokemon, Princess Mononoke, Haruhi Suzumiya, Elfen Lied, D.Gray-Man, Eyeshield 21, Saint Tail, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Romeo x Juliet, Full Moon wo Sagashite, The World Ends With You, Shugo Chara, Karin/Chibi Vampire, Inkheart, Vocaloid, Assassin's Creed
Description: ok so I was looking around in the challenges (I wanted an idea o somethingI could finally post here since everything I do is crap =() and I felt like issuing my own little challenge....I'm going to bet that someone has a challenge out there like this but I was to lazy to go thru everything so...
anyway what I want you to do is put your ipod, mp3, itunes, ect. on shuffle and whatever song you get make it into a drabble, onshot, story, whatever you want basicly (sp)
If you do a drabble you have to do atleast 15. And no changing the song! what you get is what you get =D take all the time in the world to do this. You can make them OC or reader inserts or pairings already in the...what ever you chose. But please try to put in just a smidge of romance. Yaoi is finebut please no yuri. and no lemons. anything else is up to your creative little minds. when posting put it as the songs tittle. You also have to have a line from the song somewhere in it ok? If you don't see and anime or game or book you want on the list you can use it. I just put all the things I know personally.
-Bonus points for using any one form Twewy or Sailor moon cause I don't see alot from either genre ='(
Please and thank you :D
Posted: 08/02/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Harry Potter, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tokyo Mew Mew, Tsubasa, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Bleach, Black Cat, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Twilight Series, Shugo Chara, Axis Powers Hetalia
Description: A collection of basically anything you like; you can do anything with the themes; doesn't need to be in the given order; just include reader-insert. I'll love you forever if the fandom is KHR! :3
5. Sea lion
20. Bunny rabbit
31. Sea turtle
Posted: 08/11/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Harry Potter, Vampire Knight, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tokyo Mew Mew, Tsubasa, Hunter X Hunter, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Poetry & Song, Bleach, Black Cat, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Twilight Series, Shugo Chara, Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: A collection of basically anything you like; you can do anything with the themes; doesn't need to be in the given order; just include reader-insert.
14. Fae/ fairies
16. Spirit/ Ghost
21. Alchemist (optional)
22. Goblin (optional)
23. Centaur / Minotaur (optional)
24. Zombie (optional)
25. Human (optional)
Posted: 08/11/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Series, Yu Yu Hakusho, Pretear, Tokyo Mew Mew, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Digimon, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Detective Conan, Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Zatch Bell, Pokemon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, +Anima
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: I want a story where the reader is the sister of one of the main characters. The reader has powers/can fight (and/or has a weapon)/etc.....you get the picture, right?
The reader falls in love with one of the other main characters (and will get together with him in the end).......
Well, I'll leave the rest to you!
Posted: 08/15/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Vampire Knight, Shaman King, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tsubasa, BeyBlade, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Bleach, Loveless, Spiral, MeruPuri, Black Cat, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Trinity Blood, Demon Diary, D.Gray-Man, Eyeshield 21, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Blood+, Nabari no Ou, Shugo Chara, Soul Eater, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Axis Powers Hetalia
Description: Summary: So many words in the English Language and so many other languages, and then various ways to tell someone dear that you love them. So why is it so hard for you to be able to come up with the words to tell him how you feel?
Basic Overview: Okay. The plot of this challenge is to make a one-shot/story/series with each chapter or the whole thing being at least a thousand words or more.
1.Must be a thousand words or more. [1,000 words or more]
2.Must be reader-insert
3.The reader cannot be able to tell the character[whoever you choose]how she feels right away. There needs to be at least two attempts that fail in a [horrible/angsty/crackish/humorous] way.
4.There needs to be a character outside of the main one that the reader is trying to confess to that does not get along with the reader, providing comic relief when the attempts fail.
1.You can have a character outside of the main one harbor affections towards the reader, who is oblivious to it. If you so choose, the said character can be the one to blurt out the reader's feelings towards the character, but the reader has to be out of sight. The reader can be listening in, though.
With that said and done, write!
Posted: 09/08/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Fable, Princess Tutu, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: It's simple, write a bunch of one shots or drabbles about the little magpie rhyme.
One for Sorrow
Two for Joy
Three for a Girl
Four for a Boy
Five for Silver
Six for Gold
Seven for a Secret, never to be told
No rules, though OC are preferred you can use a reader if you want, just have fun with it ^_^.
Posted: 11/07/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Spirited Away, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Hamtaro, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Poetry & Song, Bleach, Hellsing, Howl's Moving Castle, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Halo, Harvest Moon, Trinity Blood, Labyrinth, D.Gray-Man, Tales of the Abyss, Gaia Online, Jak and Daxter, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Bones, Phantom of the Opera, +Anima, Kuroshitsuji , Dengeki Daisy, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Mass Effect, Gundam 00
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This snow is getting on my nerves. So what better to do than issue a challenge about Summer?! Hokay, here's how it goes: you must pick at least one prompt from each category and write a drabble or a one-shot about each. Or you can do every prompt if you want. That'd be great if you did. Anyway, they don't all have to be about the same character and there's no minium of words needed, nor is there a maximum. Any character from any fandom is also welcome. The above fandoms are just ones that I'm familiar with. Feel free to do whatever with the prompt; you can change some words around or put it into a phrase, as long as the word is there. It can be used metaphorically or literally and the word doesn't have to be mentioned in the chapter. As long as the drabble/one-shot/chapter goes along with the meaning of the prompt, then it's completely legit. Get cracking!
(Remember, you can always choose more than one for each category!)
Spin the Bottle
What's up?/How's it going?/How are you?/etc.
I love you
I like you
I hate you
Training (I don't really consider this and the above activities)
PS - There can be pairings (reader-insert, OC's, Canon) or no pairings. It's all up to you!
Posted: 02/16/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Supernatural, Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Let's face it, the zombie apocalypse is inevitable. The dead shall rise, whether hell is full or the government had found a way to make a biological weapon which eventually goes wrong, or a meteor will strike the Earth and with it bring some kind of alien virus or just because nature finally decides it's has had enough of us.
But, let's get to the point of this challenge. You are to pick whatever fandom you like and let the zombie apocalypse happen to it! Whether the zombies are shambling or track stars or some mixture of both, either way we're going assume that their bite will turn you, and a shot to the head will kill them.
So, basically that is it. You can use OCs, or make it a Reader-insert, or just focus on the canon characters. You can make this funny or horrific or add a little romance in it, or have all of that in it. You pretty much have free reign to decide many things like how the zombie apocalypse happen, what kind of undead there'll be, what will the characters do in order to survive, what they'll face and if there's a happy ending, or if there's a twist and so on.
If you have any questions, don't hesitant to contact me.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, X-Men: Evolution, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harvest Moon, Batman, Hellboy, Final Fantasy 12, Pokemon, Batman Beyond, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Supernatural, Transformers, Alice in Wonderland, Left 4 Dead, Axis Powers Hetalia, Ben 10, Left 4 Dead II, Final Fantasy 13, Bayonetta, BioShock
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: It's around that time of the year, during the season of Halloween where the monster come out and play, causing trouble and scaring the young and the old. It's also when the humans roam at night with glee as they dress up in their costumes, playing tricks and getting treats. And they're blissfully unaware of all the horrors that walk among them that very night.
These 205 songs will help you get into the mood and/or can be used as a themes for your drabbles (or a series of one-shots or a booklet of one-shots, or even ficlets). And when I mean themes...you could just take the title of the songs and use it as the prompt OR you can look up the lyrics and write a story base on them. If neither of those interest you, you can always do song-fics if you like!
You also don't have to do all of them, so you are free to choose whatever songs you want to use from this list.
So if you only want to pick five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) songs and use them as prompts then go ahead. If you want to do that and also write five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) song-fics too or stories base on the lyrics. Then also go ahead too. You pretty much can do anything with this. There's a lot to pick from because I wanted to make sure there's a little bit of everything so everyone can find something they like.
1. Happy Phantom by Tori Amos
2. Thriller by Michael Jackson
3. I Put A Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Nina Simone/Bryan Ferry/Marilyn Manson
4. Decode by Paramore
5. The Ghost in You by The Psychedelic Furs
6. The Crimson by Atreyu
7. Ghost of a Rose by Blackmore's Night
8. She Wolf by Shakira
9. Ghost Train by Counting Crows
10. Fresh Blood by Eels
11. Morning After Dark by Timbaland
12. Haunted by Poe
13. Dracula by Gorillaz
14. Love Song for a Vampire by Annie Lennox
15. Damned Vampire by Tarja Turunen
16. Poison by Alice Cooper
17. The Night by Heart
18. Little Ghost by The White Stripes
19. Elizabeth: I—Mirror Mirror by Kamelot
20. The Vampire Club by Voltaire
21. Vampire by Xandria
22. Nosferatu by Blue Oyster Cult
23. Closer by Kings of Leon
24. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
25. Slept So Long by Jay Gordon
26. Of Wolf and Man by Metallica
27. A Wolf at the Door by Radiohead
28. If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson
29. Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
30. Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine
31. The Howling by Within Temptation
32. Dragula by Rob Zombie
33. Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton
34. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
35. Dawn of the Dead by Schoolyard Heroes
36. We Bite by The Misfits
37. Wake the Dead by The Used
38. She Said by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
39. Black Magic Woman by Santana
40. Wolfshade by Moonspell
41. Night Of The Warlock by The Ghost
42. Devil Woman by Cliff Richard
43. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by My Chemical Romance
44. Child Of Fire by Witchcraft
45. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
46. The Witch's Promise by Jethro Tull
47. The Dark Eternal Night by Dream Theater
48. Dead Souls by Nine Inch Nails
49. This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson
50. Vampire Heart by HIM
51. Lullaby by The Cure
52. Night of the Lotus Eaters by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
53. Haunted by Velvet Acid Christ
54. Witches by Switchblade Symphony
55. All Hallow's Eve by Type O Negative
56. Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett
57. It’s the End of the World As We Know It by R.E.M
58. Monster by Skillet
59. Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
60. Surfin' Dead by The Cramps
61. Ghost Opera by Kamelot
62. Psycho Killer by Taking Heads
63. Riders on the Storm by The Doors
64. Devil's Dance Floor by Flogging Molly
65. Werewolves of Dublin by Black Velvet Band
66. Goodnight Moon by Shivaree
67. Pet Sematary by The Ramones
68. Crystal Forest by Nox Arcana
69. Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
70. Castle Dracula by Nox Arcana
71. Unhallowed Land by Midnight Syndicate
72. Creep by Radiohead
73. Love Potion No. 9 by The Searchers
74. Lil’ Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs
75. Highway to Hell by AC/DC
76. Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath
77. Trick or Treat by Elvira
78. Feed My Frankestein by Alice Cooper
79. Dead Skin Mask by Slayer
80. Haunted by Evanescence
81. Am I Evil by Metallica
82. Helden by Apocalyptica
83. Her Ghost in the Fog by Cradle of Filth
84. Lost in the Shadows by Lou Gramm
85. Bad Things by Jace Everett
86. Halloween Dance by Reverend Horton Heat
87. Spooky by Imogen Heep
88. Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann
89. Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden
90. Terrified by Anna Ternheim
91. Cemeteries of London by Coldplay
92. Spellbound by Lacuna Coil
93. Disturbia by Rihanna
94. Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group
95. Scarecrow by Beck
96. Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
97. Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell
98. Devil's Playground by Gram Rabbit
99. Jack The Ripper by The White Stripes
100. Superbeast by Rob Zombie
101. The Beast Within by Before Their Eyes
102. Dracula's Castle by New Order
103. Get Down Goblin by Jan Terri
104. Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
105. Jeepers Creepers by Louis Armstrong
106. Creepy Crawler by Zombie Girl
107. Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne
108. Superstition by Stevie Wonder
109. The Headless Horseman by Kay Starr
110. Zombie by Screeching Weasel
111. Hocus Pocus by Focus
112. Kiss Me Deadly by Lita Ford
113. Buried Alive by Creature Feature
114. Du Riechst So Gut by Rammstein
115. She's Lovely by Big D and The Kids Table
116. Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
117. Hunting for Witches by Bloc Party
118. Requiem by Soap & Skin
119. Werewolf by CocoRosie
120. Mein Teil by Rammstein
121. Horror Show by The Birthday Massacre
122. Inner Sanctum by Behemoth
123. Dead is the New Alive by Emilie Autumn
124. The Graveyard by Moonlight by Cradle of Filth
125. Psychotic Lullaby by Winter Agony
126. Night Of The Vampire by Roky Erickson
127. Dracula's Wedding by OutKast
128. Love You to Pieces by Lizzy Borden
129. Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
130. Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers
131. Stained by Android Lust
132. Creature Of Night by Zombie Girl
133. Beneath The Skin by Collide
134. Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn
135. Boogeyman by Gnarls Barkley
136. Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield
137. There Are No More Tickets to the Funeral by Diamanda Galas
138. Voodoo by Godsmack
139. Avoid the Light by Pantera
140. Mitternacht by E Nomine
141. Hellraiser by Suicide Commando
142. Supernatural by Madonna
143. The End by The Doors
144. Phantom 309 by Red Sovine
145. Sadistikal by Danzig
146. Isolated by Chaism
147. Raining Blood by Tori Amos
148. Wait & Bleed by Slipknot
149. Ghost Train Out by The Vincent Black Shadow
150. The Freaks Come Out At Night by Whodini
151. Things That Go Bump In The Night by Allstars
152. Spooky Madness by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
153. Devil's Temptation by Elis
154. Sleeping With Ghosts by Placebo
155. Come Little Children by Sarah Jessica Parker
156. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr
157. Enter Sandman by Metallica
158. Gravedigger by Dave Matthews Band
159. Crazy Little Voices by Ra
160. I'm Your Boogieman by Rob Zombie
161. In the Walls by Stellastarr
162. Welcome to my Nightmare by Alice Cooper
163. Creepy Doll by Jonathan Coulton
164. Danse Macabre by Celtic Frost
165. Witch Hunt by Jack Off Jill
166. The Day The Light Went Out by Genesis
167. I Live With You by Grizzly Bear
168. I'm Feeling Zombiefield by Alien Sex Fiends
169. The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish
170. Subway Song by The Cure
171. Human by The Killers
172. Lies by Evanescence
173. Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf
174. Intruder by Peter Gabriel
175. Swamp Witch by Jim Stafford
176. O Death by Ralph Stanley
177. The Banshee by Henry Cowell
178. Graveyard by The Devil Makes Three
179. The Monster Is Loose by Meatloaf
180. Meet Me at the Carrousel by Unexpect
181. Circus Fish by Vermillion Lies
182. Miss Murder by AFI
183. Them Bones by Alice in Chains
184. Grim Grinning Ghosts by Barenaked Ladies
185. Wait Until Dark by Ghoultown
186. My Teacher is a Werewolf by Harry and the Potters
187. Getting Scared by Imogen Heap
188. Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden
189. Black Cat by Janet Jackson
190. Sympathy For The Devil by Jane's Addiction
191. House on Haunted Hill by Kenny & The Fiends
192. Before I'm Dead by Kidney Thieves
193. All Souls Night by Loreena McKennitt
194. Spiders by System of a Down
195. Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo
196. Alice: Human Sacrifice by Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
197. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni by Shimamiya Eiko
198. Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima
199. Cadence of Her Last Breath by Nightwish
200. Marionette by Ayumi Hamasaki
201. Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus
202. Demon by London After Midnight
203. Totentanz by Corvus Corax
204. Rose of Pain by X-Japan
205. Beast of Blood by Malice Mizer
Let me know if there are any mistakes, I'll go and fix them. Also, if you feel that there's a song or songs that should be included in the list let me know too. Oh, and please be advise that some but not all, of these songs are a little disturbing/creepy/scary...especially when you listen to them at night and when you're all alone in the dark.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Smallville, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Sky High, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Zombieland, The Walking Dead
Characters: Other, Reader, Various
Description: In the spirit of Halloween (also known as All Hallows' Eve) you are to write a spooky tale about someone or a group of people that are trick or treating (though they don't necessarily have to be trick or treating...they could be going to a party or doing something else for Halloween) and they become the victim(s) of a trick rather than a treat - such a prank, a visit to the wrong house, or assorted things that go bump in the night and so on. And one way or another something goes wrong, terrifying wrong.
You can do anything to this, like have a bit of romance in it or humor, mystery, suspense, action or all of that in it. Even have OC(s), Reader-insert or only canon characters. As long as it's Halloween theme and is somewhat scary it is great. And just have fun with it! This goes for any category/fandom. I would love to see more Halloween theme stories...or at least some Horror stories inspired from the Halloween spirit.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, DNAngel, Black Cat, Death Note, Final Fantasy 12, Dengeki Daisy, Durarara!!
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Title is self-explanatory. :) Winter is, for me, the best season after autumn (which sadly is half-over) and I find it extremely inspiring and fun to write about. So, here are twenty-five winter themes for you to do as you wish.
-No yaoi/yuri, please.
-Pairings are good and fine and awesome, and so are OCs.
-Please don't go over 17+.
-Light limes okay.
-Mark your entry as a response.
-Categories are just my preferences.
-Should be over or 100 words.
1. Winter Sun
6. New-Fallen Snow
8. White Breath
11. Hot chocolate // Tea // [Author's preference]
14. Blue Evening
21. Freezing Hands // Feet
23. Staying In
24. Fogged Window
25. Below Zero
Posted: 11/13/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Movies & TV, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Hellsing, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, NCIS, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, High School Debut
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
1. Make any drool-worthy bishie your characters boss
2. Make your character oppose to their boss
3. Let's see some consequences! :D
Posted: 11/17/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Hellsing, Howl's Moving Castle, XXXHolic, Air Gear, D.Gray-Man, Axis Powers Hetalia, Zombie Powder
Characters: Various, You
Description: Alright so I am making a Challange YAY
Anyway I want to see who can write the best song fic for the following songs and characters!
See I always get ideas for these but when I get around to writting them they POOF! dissapear so I wanna see what others can come up with :)
BTW Use 2nd proverse Please :)
If you need the lyrics for any of them send me a message kayyy :)
Song: Until the day I die~Story of the year
Character: Any I have listed!
Song: Love Song~Sara Bareillies
Character: Any Hetalia Character (America,England,Italy, or Prussia would be nice! but it doesnt matter to me)
Song: Sylvia's Song~ Strength in numbers
Stupid Boy~ Sarah Buxton
Song: Who I Am Hates Who I've Been ~Relient K
(I think this song is a real nice one, It kind of fits Germany in a way I guess depending on how you look at it ^-^)
Song: Don't Forget~ Demi Lovato
Character: England or Germany
Song: Remedy~ Little Boots
Song: Under Control~Parachute
Character: Any Listed Animes
Song:Dark Blue~Jack's Mannequin
Character: Any Listed Animes
Song: If I Die Young~ The Band Perry
Character: Any Hetalia
So Yeah There They Are!! :)
I Just Really Love These Songs And I Thing A Good Fic Could Come From Them!
I Hope You Have Fun Writting!
Deadline Lets Say April 2nd My Birthday! YAY
I Love all Those Who Give This A Try *Huggles and Gives Cupcake*
Posted: 02/05/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Suzumiya, D.Gray-Man, Invader Zim, Code Geass, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Vocaloid, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 15, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Professor Layton
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This is a quote challenge (I know, how original), but I figured I'd do my own, you know? It can be drabbles, ficlets, or one shots.
• You don't have to do all of these quotes, you can, but the minimum is ten.
• Yaoi and yuri are excepted.
• OCs cannot be used; make it a reader insert.
• If it's reader insert, you cannot give them a certain look.
• You can use the canon characters, without anyone extra.
• And most importantly, have fun!
• If you write about characters who aren't as popular as the rest, and aren't always written about.
• If you make it CharacterxReaderxCharacter
The reason for the title is the fact that some of these quotes are good, some are horrible, some are funny, and some are romantic, and some are angsty; perfect for every genre out there.
Also, not all of these quotes are from movies, some are from songs. The ones from movies will only have the movie title after the quote, and the ones from songs will have the song title and the artist after the quote. The rest are from the Internet, not a movie or song, so nothing will be after them.
1. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know. — Animal Crackers.
2. "Protection from who? Zee Germans?" — Snatch.
3. "That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age." — Dazed and Confused.
4. "I live at home with my parents. It’s just temporary… ’til they die." — Gamers - The Movie.
5. "Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn." — Gone With the Wind.
6. "Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore." — The Wizard of Oz.
7. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." — Casablanca.
8. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." — Love Story
9. "In 30 seconds, you'll be dead. Then I'll blow this place up and be home in time for corn flakes." — Total Recall
10. "You're why cavemen chiseled on walls." — As Good As It Gets.
11. "Hey, yeah, uh, I'm just calling to procure a hasty abortion. What? - Can you just hold on for a second, I'm on my hamburger phone." — Juno.
12. "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." — Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones.
13. "I will bitch-slap you back to Africa." — Rush Hour 2.
14. "A bird may love a fish, Signore, but where would they live?" — Ever After.
15. "Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else." —The Cutting Edge.
16. "Shoot me. There’s no greater glory than to die for love." — Love in the time of Cholera
17. "My real purpose was to see you, and to judge, if I could, whether I might ever hope to make you love me." — Pride and Prejudice.
18. "Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much too busy to even find the time, So use your chemicals and take this to your grave, The boys you left are men you didn't raise." — The Day I Left the Womb by Escape The Fate.
19. "This could be my last goodbye. You cross your heart. I hope to die." — Up Against the Wall by Boys Like Girls.
20. "The silence isn't so bad. 'Til I look at my hands and feel sad. 'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." — Vanilla Twilight by Owl City.
21. "When the sun shines, we shine together." — Umbrella by Rihanna
22. "If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?" — Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
23. "When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer."
24. "When love is not madness, it is not love."
25. "Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
26. "Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings."
27. "The police are looking for a suspect described described as sexy, funny, and great in bed. Your ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?"
28. "Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years."
29. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am."
30. "'No comment' is a comment."
31. "The world is going to hell, and I'm driving the bus."
32. "Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?"
33. "Dear homework, you're not attractive, and I'm not doing you."
34. Maybe it's Maybelline.....maybe it's photoshop.
35. "Don't fall in love, fall off a bridge. It hurts less."
36. "I am free of all prejudices; I hate everyone equally."
37. "Cute but psycho. Things even out."
38. "Adults are just kids with money."
39. "I'm all that's left of a bizarre childhood."
40. "Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back."
**I may or may not add more animes later.
Posted: 08/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, La Corda D'Oro, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Tsubasa, BeyBlade, Hunter X Hunter, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Detective Conan, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Black Cat, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Hikaru no Go, Gakuen Alice, Chobits, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Absolute Boyfriend, Nabari no Ou, Shugo Chara, Kuroshitsuji , Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, 1/2 Prince, Durarara!!, Special A, Darker Than Black, Ao no Exorcist, Aishiteruze Baby
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: Basically, write fanfiction on your favourite bishies yay~ It can be a oneshot, a drabble, a story, or any other thing you want to write. But it has to be inspired by a Lady Gaga song. There is no set rating so let your little hearts run wild.
Posted: 11/09/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tsubasa, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Static Shock, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Mars, The Lost Boys, Thor, The Avengers
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: Anybody ever notice that it's always the female that does something sexy, whether intentional or not, and the male can't resist himself and must have her? That's all fine and dandy, but lets do something different this time! I would like someone to make a bunch of reader-insert one-shots of the reader seeing the romantic interest doing something (or not doing anything) that really gets their heart pounding and makes them want to jump him and have their way with him. In other words, lets have some female domination here. If you find this interesting and want to do it, then please read the rules below.
-Not every chapter has to be a lemon if you don't want it to be.
-I would appreciate it if the characters weren't underage. This only applies to lemon chapters.
-Keep cursing mild, please. I find that too many strong cuss words just ruins a story.
-There is to be no yaoi, yuri, or incest. No exceptions.
-The one-shots (or two-shots, if you want) can be as long as you want, but the word minimum is 200.
-All ratings are welcome, so make it as mild or hot as you like.
Here are the characters-in no particular order-I would like to see be given a one-shot (or two). If there is a character that you want that I have not listed, feel free to add the character on.
~The Avengers: Bruce Banner, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Loki.
~Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko, Sokka, Jet, Aang.
~D.N. Angel: Satoshi, Dark, Daisuke.
~Death Note: L, Mello, Matt.
~Devil May Cry: Dante, Nero, Vergil.
~Fruits Basket: Kyo, Yuki, Hatori, Momiji, Male!Akito.
~The Lost Boys: David, Marko, Edgar, Alan.
~Naruto: Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Gaara, Chouji, Lee, Kakashi, Itachi.
~Ouran High School Host Club: Nekozawa.
~Rurouni Kenshin: Soujiro, Sanosuke.
~Saiyuki: Goku, Sanzo, Hakkai, Kougaiji, Ni Jianyi.
~Static Shock: Richie.
~Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mikey, Leo, Raph, Don.
~Trigun: Vash, Wolfwood, Legato.
~Tsubasa: Kurogane, Fai.
~Wolf's Rain: Toboe.
~Yu Yu Hakusho: Hiei, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Koenma, Jin, Touya.
~Yu-Gi-Oh: Yugi, Yami Yugi, Joey, Kaiba, Alistair, Valon, Ryou, Marik.
Posted: 04/24/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh, BeyBlade, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Detective Conan, Howl's Moving Castle, Death Note, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Axis Powers Hetalia, Bakugan, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's
Description: This Is a challenge for all of you who know Nightwish.
I haven't seen a single Fic with Nightwish Content, which makes me kinda sad, because it's a great band...
1 The entry has to contain Nightwish Lyrics/Songtitles/References/whatever
2 It has to be a reader insert.
3 You can choose if you want to write drabbles, one shots, multi chaptered fics or whatever. But there needs to be something about nightwish in at least half of the chapters.
4 You can choose any Anime/Manga and every character you want, but you would make me really happy if it was one of the ones that are mentioned above.
5 You can choose every Nightwish song you like
6 Have fun :)
Posted: 06/22/13 | Deadline: None