Categories: Inu Yasha, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Gravitation, Saiyuki, Buffy, The Vampire Slayer
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, You
Description: Edited/Condensed by SilvernFalcon.
Gravitation: Okay authors here's what I want. I want some lemony one shots between Eirixreader, Tohmaxreader, Hiroxreader, Ryuichixreader, Kxreader, Shuichixreader, Tatsuhaxreader. PWEASE! With sugar on top!
Inu Yasha: I challenge all you writers out there to write some one shots! Naraku, Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru, Koga and any other guys in the show you think you could write a one shot for
Final Fantasy 7: someone needs to write soem lemony one shots! Like for Vincent, Cloud, Sexy Sephiroth ect.... Much thankies.
Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Hey can you people write some Buffy the vampire slayer x reader one shots? Like spike and those guys?
Naruto: Orochimaruxreader. Enough said that is my challenge!
Saiyuki: I want a hot and steamy Goyjo one shot! There's only like one one short for him and like 5 for goku! Taht is just not fair!
Posted: Unknown | Deadline: None
Characters: Reader, You
Description: Okay I want a Son Goku pairing, I'v noticed there isn't many out their so it can be anything you like as long as the reader ends up with the cute monkey and it has a happy ending.
Posted: Unknown | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Slayers
Description: Write a one-shot, or insert into a chaptered fic if you like, about two or more people carving a pumpkin for Halloween. It must take place on Halloween afternoon, after a mad dash to the nearest place to buy a pumpkin, wherein they are hard pressed to get it done, get their costumes ready and prepare to either trick-or-treat (no matter what age) or stay home and hand out candy.
At least one character must be dressed as a pirate, with a motion-sensitive talking parrot attached to their shoulder.
It must contain the following snatches of dialogue:
"Hey, watch where you're jabbing that thing!"
"No, (insert character name here). You cannot plunder my booty, pillage my village, or otherwise punnily molest me!"
Posted: Unknown | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Gaming, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Shaman King, Naruto, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Alice 19th, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Bleach, Spiral, Advent Children, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Death Note, Peace Maker Kurogane, Godchild / Count Cain
Characters: Ayumu, Eyes, Hao, Reader, Various, Yoh, You, Zeke, Train, Light, Mello, Dark, Haru, Envy, Cain C. Hargreaves, Akatsuki, Kougaiji, Kiba, Hiei, Malik, Marik, Zidane, Kadaj
Description: Alright, I know this may be odd, but I would like a reader-insert where the reader is stalked by a bishie, who is in love with the reader. Here are some guidelines I would like:
1. The stalker does not have to be the guy the reader ends up with in the end, but he DOES have to be important to the story.
2. Lemons are appreciated, but not required.
3. It MUST be a reader-insert. No OCs, please.
4. Songfics are fine.
5. I would prefer a chaptered fic, but a one-shot is fine.
6. Crossovers are accepted (and encouraged) if you wish.
Well, that's all I've got. The rest is up to you. I'll pretty much go with anything; love triangles, vampire fics, ect. The more original and creative the fic, the better. Good luck!
(Edit) Wow, I'm glad people are already responding! I'M NOT A FAILURE!!!! T^T *is hit by bowling pin* oww... Oh well... By the way, under characters I will start adding certain characters that I perticularly wish to have stories done for, but you don't have to do them (I would just really appreciate them done, especially Hao/Zeke, whatever you wish to call him *hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, SHOVE SHOVE*). Again, good luck!
Posted: 07/13/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Trigun, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Hellsing, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Absolute Boyfriend
Description: I want to issue a challenge where the reader is scared of men: not run away if she sees one scared but just where to it's difficult to hold a conversation and to be alone around. Please do not give the reader a name or look. I hope you guys can handle the challenge it'll be fun to see the results.
Posted: 07/28/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saiyuki, One Piece, Bleach
Description: I was just trying to think of the most ridiculous quotes that could be included in a fanfiction.
Try to include:
"I can rip a phone-book in half."
"Ever tried voodoo?"
"Did you know dalmations are born without spots?!"
"Cats have two sets of eye-lids!"
"So what's your favorite kind of tree?"
"I'm going to curb-stomp your ass."
Or, at least, some variation.
If you think this isn't a challenge, try writing a coherent plot in which all of these are used.
Ahah, have fun, you guys.
Posted: 09/27/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Gaming, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Dead Or Alive, Advent Children, Warcraft, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Suikoden III, Trinity Blood, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Dirge of Cerberus, Blood+, The World Ends With You, Soul Eater, Disgaea, Assassin's Creed
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: Evil temptress who ensnares her victims in lies and leads them to misery and or death. An assassin with many forms, although average in beauty, but extraodinary charm. She has unique methods to harm her victims, and has yet to be caught by anyone. But the man she loves wants to end her before her havoc corrupts others.
How this story ends, and forms is up to you. But the rules, can not be broken:
1. No magical powers or extraodinary appearance, especially if it's not cannon.
2. This must be CYOA
3. This is OC, Reader Insert, and Author insert friendly. (I, personally would love to see an OC for a change -- a believable one, at that.)
4. There must be a near death experience for someone.
5. No instant love.
6. Biggest challenge is incorporating your biggest fears in the story somewhere.
Other than that, have fun and looking forward to your creations!
Posted: 08/29/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Naruto, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tokyo Mew Mew, Dragon Knights, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Samurai Champloo, Ranma 1/2, Devil May Cry, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Sorcerer Hunters, Pokemon, Air Gear, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Shugo Chara
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: How about making a little series or something for our lovable perverts in anime? Because without them, things wouldn't be as fun to watch. You decide to make it a one-shot (1000 words or more) series, a drabble (100 - 500 words) series or ficlet (500 - 1000 words) series. Please make sure to label them correctly.
Air Gear: Ikki
Bastard: Dark Schneider
Bleach: Kon, Keigo, Kisuke Urahara
City Hunter: Ryo Saeba
D.Gray-Man: Cross Marian, Tiki
Desert Punk: Kanta
Devil May Cry: Dante
DNAngel: Dark Mousy
Dragon Knight: Takeru
Final Fantasy 8: Irvine Kinneas
Fruit Basket: Shigure Sohma
Fullmetal Alchemist: Roy Mustang
Get Backers: Ban Mido
Hellsing: Alucard, Pip Bernadotte
Hunter X Hunter: Hisoka
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: Dr. Shamal
King of Bandit Jing: Jing
MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance: Nanashi
Naruto: Jiraiya, Ebisu, Kakashi
One Piece: Sanji
Outlaw Stars: Gene Starwind
Ranma 1/2: Happosai
Saiyuki: Sha Gojyo
Samurai Champloo: Mugen
Samurai Deeper Kyo: Kyo
Shugo Chara: Ikuto
Sorcerer Hunters: Carrot Glace
Tokyo Mew Mew: Kisshu
Trigun: Vash, Wolfwood
Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke
Note: You don't have to follow this order. If there's a character you run into that you don't know that well, just try your best but if it's one you don't know at all you can skip it. Or you can simple pick one character and stick to them. And if there's a character I left out, you can go ahead and write something about them. Lastly, this can be anything from lime, fluff, crack-fic and lemon. But no yaoi, or song-fics. Please make this a reader-insert though.
Posted: 12/04/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, CSI: New York, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Xenogears, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, Fast and the Furious, Moulin Rouge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: So... I am going to post a challenge! ^.^ I know there's a lot of these out there already, but hopefully someone besides myself (yes, I am taking up my own challenge XD) will take it up XD Only a few (not so strict) guidelines/rules.
 I'll read anything, but the anime/manga, games, TV shows, books, and movies I listed are ones I am most familiar with/knowledgeable about.
 Be creative and have fun! ^.^
I am looking for:
 Any length
 Any character (OC, Reader-Insert, introspecitive canon character, etc...)
 Any genre/story-type/rating
 Any pairing/non-pairing
 Any interpation of the words
 Any order
 Any number of words you choose to do (it doesn't have to be all one-hundred and ten; it could be one word you like the most, even ^.^)
I am NOT looking for:
And that's about it ^.^ Any questions, feel free to e-mail me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
Good luck and have fun~!
P.S. I will love you forever and ever if you used a Reader-Insert pairing with any of the following characters: Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star), Vash the Stampede (Trigun), Kyo Shoma (Fruits Basket), Tsume (Wolf's Rain), Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi), Uchiha Itachi or Hatake Kakashi (NARUTO), Gippal (FFX-2), Irvine Kinneas (FFVIII), or Bartholomew (Bart) Fatima (Xenogears) XD
72. Give Up
78. Hold On
79. Thank You
82. Can You Hear Me?
88. One Day
99. I Don't Want It
101. Tear Apart
106. All That I Got
110. Never Forget
111. Back Down
112. At What Cost?
115. Trust Me
EDIT: So as I'm going through the list to pick a prompt that would best fit my plot bunny, I noticed I had pain on there TWICE (10, 95). I fixed it XD number ninety-five has been changed~
Any other repeat of words or mistakes you come across, lemme know~! ^.^
EDIT: I would like to thank ryusera for pointing out that numbers 97 and 106, Reason were both the same XD;; THANK YOU~! And I changed number 106, so for those of you who have already written something for repeated numbers, please feel free to either a) add it with your booklets as extra numbers, or b) replace it with a number/prompt you're having trouble with.
Again, any questions or if you catch a repeat, please feel free to let me know ^.^
[EDIT]: Please, if you respond to the challenge, make sure you mark it as a response. While filtering through the Most Recent, I just came across a couple of responses that I had no idea about, because I usually look at the Category and if I don't know it, I skip it. These one's only happen to catch my eye because they had '115' in the summary, and I'm pretty sure one of them was already completed. So, please, if you for get to mark it as a response, put my penname and the title challenge somewhere in the summary. Thank you ^.^
Posted: 02/05/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Gaming, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Hellsing, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy 12, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: You have to write a oneshot, drabble, ficlet based on a song by the artists/bands below. They must go in order from A-Z and if you'd like, you can add the lyrics of the song into the song. The "chapter" title must look like the example below:
Artist's Name- Song Name - Character and/or pairing.
ex. Lady GaGa- Starstruck- Yamamoto Takeshi
Okay, here's the artists you will use. You pick any song from any album of theirs. Props to you if it isn't one of the overplayed songs. =]
A- Akon/ All-American Rejects/ A Beautiful Lotus/ Alesana/Lenient
B- Boys Like Girls/Beyonce/Britney Spears/Brokencyde*
C- Colby O'Donis/ Cascada/ Carrie Underwood/ Chris Brown
D- David Archuleta/ David Cook/Danity Kane/Daughtry/
E- Any Band That Begins With An E. I'm lenient with this one =]
F- Fall Out Boy/ Flo Rida/ Fray, The
G- Gym Class Heroes/ Good Charlotte
H- hellogoodbye/ Him/ Hey Monday/
J- Jordin Sparks/
K- Kanye West/ Kardinal Offishall/ Kat DeLuna/ Katy Perry/ Keri Hilson/ Kerli/ Kevin Rudolph
L- LADY GAGA^/ Leona Lewis/ Lil Wayne/
M- M.I.A./ Mariah Carey/ Medic Droid, The/ METRO STATION^/ Muse/ My Chemical Romance
N- Ne-Yo/ Nickelback/ Lenient
O- One Republic/ Offspring, The/ Lenient
P- Paramore/ Plain White Tees/ PussyCat Dolls, The/
Q- Queen/ Lenient
R- Rihanna/ Ray J/ Lenient
S- Saving Abel/ Sara Bareilles/ Secondhand Serenade/ Soulja Boy/
T- Thousand Foot Krutch/ T.A.T.U/ Taylor Swift/ Three 6 Mafia/ Three Days Grace/ Ting Tings, The/ Tokio Hotel/ Thriving Ivory/
U- Utada Hikaru/ Lenient
V- Veronicas, The^/
W- We The Kings/ Weird Al/ White Tie Affair/
Oh, andddd You get a BONUS and a possible oneshot/ story by mee tailored to your every whim (or rather, ALMOST every whim ;]) if you include some bands that begin with numbers, likeee:
3OH!3/ 4 Strings/ Etcetera. Oh, the bands that I used a ^ next to are my FAVS and I'll love you forever if you use them :) But basically that whole list was to give you a jumpstart on bands/artists to use. They must go in order!
But the only other requirement is MUST BE READER INSERT!
Posted: 02/13/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, W Juliet, Jak and Daxter, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: I'm a yaoi fan. It's my duty to see who else is one on Luna, so I'm posting this here challenge to see if any of you are brave enough to respond.
Stories can either be a oneshot, drabble, or a full fledged chapters fic, but they MUST be Reader(MALE)xCharacter/CharacterxCharacter/OCxCharacter
Fluff is preferred, but the story can be any genre.
Lemons are your choice.
So, click the little 'respond to challenge' and show me what you've got.
Haters need not respond.
Posted: 02/14/09 | Deadline: None
Characters: You, Sanzo
Description: dont see enough Sanzo fics around so...can anyone give me a decent Sanzo x Reader fic with a plot and maybe a dash of lemon(s)?
I mean c'mon, who doesn't love the alcoholic, chain-smoking, trigger happy priest?
Posted: 04/07/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, CSI: Miami, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fushigi Yugi, Vampire Hunter D, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Hellsing, Pitch Black, Chronicles of Riddick, Nightmare Before Christmas, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Riddick Series, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Labyrinth, Great Teacher Onizuka, House, M.D, CSI Series, Legal Drug, Fast and the Furious, Juvenile Orion: Aquarian Age, Sky High
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Using the following Disney songs, create a complete one-shot between any characters from the following series. Spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation are a must! Minimum 5-6 pages in Microsoft Word or other word processor.
~Kiss the Girl (The Little Mermaid)
~I Won't Say I'm in Love (Hercules)
~Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Lion King)
~A Whole New World (Aladdin)
~Zero to Hero (Hercules)
~Two Worlds (Tarzan)
~Strangers Like Me (Tarzan)
~Under the Sea (The Little Mermaid)
~Just Around the River Bend (Pocahontas)
~Honor to Us All (Mulan)
~Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride (Lilo & Stitch)
~Beauty and the Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
~Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast)
Posted: 05/08/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Black Cat, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Soul Eater, Vocaloid
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader
Description: Since I always wanted to make a challenge I'm going to. For some reason I like things to have fun in it so that's what I'm going to do. This is a party so just have fun with it. Ok rules. let's see.
1. it either has to be in real time or in the anime.
2. The characters have to be in character
3. at least one person has to be totally smashed (drunk) If you want you can make them all
4. Someone has to walk out with underwear, lamp shade or drawings on their faces
5. There has to be some sort of prank. (make it good but not illegal)
6. Someone has to walk in completely sober
7. has to have a song by either Nickelback, Shakira, Pussycat Dolls or Avenue Q in it
8. Has to be one of the animes from above
9. Reader has to be paired with someone
10. have fun and make mahem
Posted: 06/28/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saiyuki, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Slam Dunk, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, +Anima
Description: The story is simple. The reader is a successful woman with a little boy. She is really young, really cute and absolutely stunning. However, much to her sadness, no male had managed to capture her and her little boy's hearts. That, of course, is not from the lack of trying.
But there is, however, one little obstacle she is not aware of: Her little kid is absolutely against any relationship involving his mother! Bullying her not-boyfriend-yet man and making sure they leave an horrible impression on her mother, he managed to keep them from his beloved mother! That, of course, without her knowledge.
There are several conditions that must be met in the story:
1- The story must be a comic romance. Make me laugh. Have the little boy make the man look into her underwears! Throw sodas on him! Anything as long as it's funny!
2- If you want, you can even make it a triangle (megumi-chan loves triangles) and make the little boy teams up with one of them, so he can get rid of him THEN of the other one.
3- Do not forget that the child makes his mother believes he LOVES the boyfriends and only reveals his darker side when he is alone with the boyfriend.
4- I do not mind chaptered story or one shot as long as it's long enough. (Meaning: Chapters-> 1500 at least and one-shot 5000 minimum)
5- The little boy is absolutely STUCK with the reader. Like, he cannot accept to be separated from her.
6- The little boy has a lovely little plushie he got from his mother and refuses to part with it.
7- I absolutely want a happy ending...
8- You're allowed to torture any lovely bishounen you want. :3
You can also contact me if you need more precisions. (I also can do beta~)
In fact, you can write this for ANY fandom I know and that are not on the list. ANY pairing is fine. Because Megumi-chan can cope with it. =)
Posted: 09/02/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Vampire Knight, Shaman King, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tsubasa, BeyBlade, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Bleach, Loveless, Spiral, MeruPuri, Black Cat, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Trinity Blood, Demon Diary, D.Gray-Man, Eyeshield 21, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Blood+, Nabari no Ou, Shugo Chara, Soul Eater, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Axis Powers Hetalia
Description: Summary: So many words in the English Language and so many other languages, and then various ways to tell someone dear that you love them. So why is it so hard for you to be able to come up with the words to tell him how you feel?
Basic Overview: Okay. The plot of this challenge is to make a one-shot/story/series with each chapter or the whole thing being at least a thousand words or more.
1.Must be a thousand words or more. [1,000 words or more]
2.Must be reader-insert
3.The reader cannot be able to tell the character[whoever you choose]how she feels right away. There needs to be at least two attempts that fail in a [horrible/angsty/crackish/humorous] way.
4.There needs to be a character outside of the main one that the reader is trying to confess to that does not get along with the reader, providing comic relief when the attempts fail.
1.You can have a character outside of the main one harbor affections towards the reader, who is oblivious to it. If you so choose, the said character can be the one to blurt out the reader's feelings towards the character, but the reader has to be out of sight. The reader can be listening in, though.
With that said and done, write!
Posted: 09/08/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, One Piece, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Ouran High School Host Club, Xenogears, Final Fantasy 12, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Twilight Series, The World Ends With You, The Chronicles of Narnia, Saiyuki Gaiden
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Suuuu I am starting another challenge~ This one I can get out quicker than another challenge I’m working on (which is ridiculously long and you’ll see why when I eventually post it) because it’s all pretty much written for me. I got an email a looonnggg time ago, back in… *checks date ‘cause she printed it out* 2002, and the idea of it always stayed with me. So here it is:
Read all the way to the bottom! If you will take the time to read these, I promise you’ll come away with an enlightened perspective. The subjects covered affect all of us on a daily basis! They’re written by Andy Rooney, a man who has the gift of saying so much with so few words. Enjoy…
• I’ve learned…that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
• I've learned...that when you're in love, it shows.
• I've learned...that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.
• I've learned...that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
• I've learned...that being kind is more important than being right.
• I've learned...that you should never say no to a gift from a child.
• I've learned...that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.
• I've learned...that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
• I've learned...that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
• I've learned...that simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.
• I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
• I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
• I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
• I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
• I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
• I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
• I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
• I've learned...that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
• I've learned...that love, not time, heals all wounds.
• I've learned...that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
• I've learned...that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
• I've learned...that there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
• I've learned...that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
• I've learned...that life is tough, but I'm tougher.
• I've learned...that opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
• I've learned...that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
• I've learned...that I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
• I've learned...that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
• I've learned...that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
• I've learned...that I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
• I've learned...that when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.
• I've learned...that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
• I've learned...that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
• I've learned...that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
 Feel free to do all prompts or just the ones that stick out to you the most.
 Anything goes.
 Please, please try to keep it to the categories listed if you possibly can; I will, however, accept something that is not on the list.
 Be creative and have fun~!
As a note, it would be totally incredibly awesome if you could fix all these into a series (or choose ones that wouldn’t seem common place in a particular series amongst the characters) around characters that it wouldn’t kinda sorta fit and still make it as IC as possible~ ^.^ But as I said, anything goes, so feel free to have fun and play around and put your imagination to work! XD
Posted: 10/25/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Eureka Seven, Escaflowne, Inu Yasha, Kare Kano, Magic Knight Rayearth, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Star Ocean, Sailor Moon, Lunar: Silver Star, Tenchi Muyo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tokyo Mew Mew, Love Hina, Card Captor Sakura, Get Backers, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Ranma 1/2, Resident Evil, Warcraft, Ouran High School Host Club, Peace Maker Kurogane, Harvest Moon, Metroid, Pokemon, Elfen Lied, Chobits, Tales of Symphonia, Oh My Goddess!, Sorceror Stabber Orphen, Code Geass, Metal Gear, Blood+, Clannad, Tales of Vesperia, Hell Girl
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: This site needs more girl on girl lovin'! Therefore, I am issuing this challenge!
Basically, just write a fanfiction that has to deal with Yuri/Shoujo-ai as the main concept.
1) Can be either CanonxCanon, CanonxOC or CanonxReader
2) Any length is acceptable: drabbles, one-shots, ficlets, or multi-chapter stories.
3) Try your best to keep all characters in character.
4) Any ratings (G, PG, PG-13...) are fair game.
5) Have fun~
Much love to anyone who can write a BotanxReader fic!! D8
Posted: 11/02/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Saiyuki
Description: This challenge is to see if anyone out there can keep the saiyuki verse people in character along with an OC of their own.
This is a tough one but I would like to see if anyone can conquer this.
And please title it as OOC: (Insert title here)
So i can find it. :]
Posted: 12/04/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars Series, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, One Piece, Bleach, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dark-Hunter Series, Dirge of Cerberus, Bones, Twilight Series
Characters: Byakuya, Chad, Edward, Hanataro, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Ichimaru, Ikkaku, Inuyasha, Juraquille Mihawk, Original Character(s), Pell, Portgas D. Ace, Reader, Renji, Roy Mustang, Sanji, Sesshomaru, Various, Yumichika, Zaraki
Description: It is true, without us women men would be nothing.
You can use any type of character (original, reader-insert, ect.)
It can be as long as you want, so long as it is over 100 words
The character has to be believable, with imperfections, and someone everyone can relate to (meaning: NO MARY-SUES)
The story has to be about a woman and her man, you think of a problem, and the wife points her hubby in the right direction (make it funny, or fluffy, or any way you want be creative!)
They can have kids, if you want them to or not, or they could be new parents
Last Rule: HAVE FUN!!! (and make sure you write the challenge in your summary)
Also, the characters I had selected those are only my favorites you can do others if you would like to.
Posted: 01/26/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Soul Eater
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Everyone knows what happens in bed when the sheets get tossed around and there are two sweating bodies tangled all around.
So what happens after?
Well that just all depends what kind of sex it was right?
I want you to create a drabble series consisting of what happens after the lemon. You can start in any part of the lemon, (just as long as it's close to the end) and the drabble should take off from there.
The anime's provided will be the ones you will use.
There should be at least 100 drabbles but you can add more if you like.
And when posting please remember to mention my pen name and the challenge name so I can easily find it. (Well of course you'll do that, duh!) ^__^
This'll be fun, ne?
Posted: 01/31/10 | Deadline: None
Characters: Various, Dokugakuji, Gato, Gojyo, Goku, Gyukumen Koushou, Gyumaoh, Hakkai, Hakuryuu, Hazel, Homura, Kanzeon Bosatsu, Kougaiji, Lirin, Nataku, Ni Jianyi, Sanzo, Shien, Yaone, Zakuro, Zenon
Description: Goku may seem young, but he's no child. This challenge is to write a story about Goku getting "the talk" from someone (as long as it's a canon character; no OCs). Also, try not to make it a CRACKfic. I want to see what can be done with this. Other than those two things (which are really rather flexible), the subject is completely open. (Why, how, where, etc).
I just tried writing a story like this, and I have to say it was rather difficult. So, I decided to make it a challenge, mostly because I want to know other takes on this idea and I really think this topic can be versatile. Have fun!
Posted: 02/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Inu Yasha, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Code Geass, Claymore, Blood+, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Characters: Original Character(s), Various, You
Description: Description:Come up with the best lemon you can think of and submit them to win! It's easy!
1. Must be at least 250 words, but can be as long as it needs to be as long as it's only one chapter.
2. No yaoi or yuri please. I just don't like reading those...no offense.
3. Don't hold back! Go into as much detail as you want, it's your story!
Posted: 03/23/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Saiyuki, Bleach, Black Cat, D.Gray-Man
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: The Challenge is to write 10-30 drabbles, ficlets or whatever, on a boy from anime!You have to imagine the boy as a rockstar or musician (or the reader as a rockstar or a musician). The animes I've chosen are just the ones that i suggest, you can use whatever ones you want.
-Has to be Reader-insert
-min. 300 words
- The character you choose has to be a guy, well preferably a guy
- Have fun, be creative, and HAVE FUN!!!
-no yaoi or yuri, but you can.
-No lemons! I absolutely forbid this! :D But you can use limes.
If you make it a crack-drabble, ficlet or whatever, that would be awesome!!
Also, if you use Bleach, Blacck Cat, D. Gray-Man or Saiyuki i will love you.
Posted: 05/19/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Supernatural, Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Let's face it, the zombie apocalypse is inevitable. The dead shall rise, whether hell is full or the government had found a way to make a biological weapon which eventually goes wrong, or a meteor will strike the Earth and with it bring some kind of alien virus or just because nature finally decides it's has had enough of us.
But, let's get to the point of this challenge. You are to pick whatever fandom you like and let the zombie apocalypse happen to it! Whether the zombies are shambling or track stars or some mixture of both, either way we're going assume that their bite will turn you, and a shot to the head will kill them.
So, basically that is it. You can use OCs, or make it a Reader-insert, or just focus on the canon characters. You can make this funny or horrific or add a little romance in it, or have all of that in it. You pretty much have free reign to decide many things like how the zombie apocalypse happen, what kind of undead there'll be, what will the characters do in order to survive, what they'll face and if there's a happy ending, or if there's a twist and so on.
If you have any questions, don't hesitant to contact me.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, X-Men: Evolution, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harvest Moon, Batman, Hellboy, Final Fantasy 12, Pokemon, Batman Beyond, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Supernatural, Transformers, Alice in Wonderland, Left 4 Dead, Axis Powers Hetalia, Ben 10, Left 4 Dead II, Final Fantasy 13, Bayonetta, BioShock
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: It's around that time of the year, during the season of Halloween where the monster come out and play, causing trouble and scaring the young and the old. It's also when the humans roam at night with glee as they dress up in their costumes, playing tricks and getting treats. And they're blissfully unaware of all the horrors that walk among them that very night.
These 205 songs will help you get into the mood and/or can be used as a themes for your drabbles (or a series of one-shots or a booklet of one-shots, or even ficlets). And when I mean themes...you could just take the title of the songs and use it as the prompt OR you can look up the lyrics and write a story base on them. If neither of those interest you, you can always do song-fics if you like!
You also don't have to do all of them, so you are free to choose whatever songs you want to use from this list.
So if you only want to pick five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) songs and use them as prompts then go ahead. If you want to do that and also write five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) song-fics too or stories base on the lyrics. Then also go ahead too. You pretty much can do anything with this. There's a lot to pick from because I wanted to make sure there's a little bit of everything so everyone can find something they like.
1. Happy Phantom by Tori Amos
2. Thriller by Michael Jackson
3. I Put A Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Nina Simone/Bryan Ferry/Marilyn Manson
4. Decode by Paramore
5. The Ghost in You by The Psychedelic Furs
6. The Crimson by Atreyu
7. Ghost of a Rose by Blackmore's Night
8. She Wolf by Shakira
9. Ghost Train by Counting Crows
10. Fresh Blood by Eels
11. Morning After Dark by Timbaland
12. Haunted by Poe
13. Dracula by Gorillaz
14. Love Song for a Vampire by Annie Lennox
15. Damned Vampire by Tarja Turunen
16. Poison by Alice Cooper
17. The Night by Heart
18. Little Ghost by The White Stripes
19. Elizabeth: I—Mirror Mirror by Kamelot
20. The Vampire Club by Voltaire
21. Vampire by Xandria
22. Nosferatu by Blue Oyster Cult
23. Closer by Kings of Leon
24. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
25. Slept So Long by Jay Gordon
26. Of Wolf and Man by Metallica
27. A Wolf at the Door by Radiohead
28. If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson
29. Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
30. Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine
31. The Howling by Within Temptation
32. Dragula by Rob Zombie
33. Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton
34. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
35. Dawn of the Dead by Schoolyard Heroes
36. We Bite by The Misfits
37. Wake the Dead by The Used
38. She Said by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
39. Black Magic Woman by Santana
40. Wolfshade by Moonspell
41. Night Of The Warlock by The Ghost
42. Devil Woman by Cliff Richard
43. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by My Chemical Romance
44. Child Of Fire by Witchcraft
45. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
46. The Witch's Promise by Jethro Tull
47. The Dark Eternal Night by Dream Theater
48. Dead Souls by Nine Inch Nails
49. This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson
50. Vampire Heart by HIM
51. Lullaby by The Cure
52. Night of the Lotus Eaters by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
53. Haunted by Velvet Acid Christ
54. Witches by Switchblade Symphony
55. All Hallow's Eve by Type O Negative
56. Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett
57. It’s the End of the World As We Know It by R.E.M
58. Monster by Skillet
59. Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
60. Surfin' Dead by The Cramps
61. Ghost Opera by Kamelot
62. Psycho Killer by Taking Heads
63. Riders on the Storm by The Doors
64. Devil's Dance Floor by Flogging Molly
65. Werewolves of Dublin by Black Velvet Band
66. Goodnight Moon by Shivaree
67. Pet Sematary by The Ramones
68. Crystal Forest by Nox Arcana
69. Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
70. Castle Dracula by Nox Arcana
71. Unhallowed Land by Midnight Syndicate
72. Creep by Radiohead
73. Love Potion No. 9 by The Searchers
74. Lil’ Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs
75. Highway to Hell by AC/DC
76. Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath
77. Trick or Treat by Elvira
78. Feed My Frankestein by Alice Cooper
79. Dead Skin Mask by Slayer
80. Haunted by Evanescence
81. Am I Evil by Metallica
82. Helden by Apocalyptica
83. Her Ghost in the Fog by Cradle of Filth
84. Lost in the Shadows by Lou Gramm
85. Bad Things by Jace Everett
86. Halloween Dance by Reverend Horton Heat
87. Spooky by Imogen Heep
88. Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann
89. Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden
90. Terrified by Anna Ternheim
91. Cemeteries of London by Coldplay
92. Spellbound by Lacuna Coil
93. Disturbia by Rihanna
94. Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group
95. Scarecrow by Beck
96. Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
97. Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell
98. Devil's Playground by Gram Rabbit
99. Jack The Ripper by The White Stripes
100. Superbeast by Rob Zombie
101. The Beast Within by Before Their Eyes
102. Dracula's Castle by New Order
103. Get Down Goblin by Jan Terri
104. Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
105. Jeepers Creepers by Louis Armstrong
106. Creepy Crawler by Zombie Girl
107. Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne
108. Superstition by Stevie Wonder
109. The Headless Horseman by Kay Starr
110. Zombie by Screeching Weasel
111. Hocus Pocus by Focus
112. Kiss Me Deadly by Lita Ford
113. Buried Alive by Creature Feature
114. Du Riechst So Gut by Rammstein
115. She's Lovely by Big D and The Kids Table
116. Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
117. Hunting for Witches by Bloc Party
118. Requiem by Soap & Skin
119. Werewolf by CocoRosie
120. Mein Teil by Rammstein
121. Horror Show by The Birthday Massacre
122. Inner Sanctum by Behemoth
123. Dead is the New Alive by Emilie Autumn
124. The Graveyard by Moonlight by Cradle of Filth
125. Psychotic Lullaby by Winter Agony
126. Night Of The Vampire by Roky Erickson
127. Dracula's Wedding by OutKast
128. Love You to Pieces by Lizzy Borden
129. Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
130. Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers
131. Stained by Android Lust
132. Creature Of Night by Zombie Girl
133. Beneath The Skin by Collide
134. Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn
135. Boogeyman by Gnarls Barkley
136. Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield
137. There Are No More Tickets to the Funeral by Diamanda Galas
138. Voodoo by Godsmack
139. Avoid the Light by Pantera
140. Mitternacht by E Nomine
141. Hellraiser by Suicide Commando
142. Supernatural by Madonna
143. The End by The Doors
144. Phantom 309 by Red Sovine
145. Sadistikal by Danzig
146. Isolated by Chaism
147. Raining Blood by Tori Amos
148. Wait & Bleed by Slipknot
149. Ghost Train Out by The Vincent Black Shadow
150. The Freaks Come Out At Night by Whodini
151. Things That Go Bump In The Night by Allstars
152. Spooky Madness by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
153. Devil's Temptation by Elis
154. Sleeping With Ghosts by Placebo
155. Come Little Children by Sarah Jessica Parker
156. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr
157. Enter Sandman by Metallica
158. Gravedigger by Dave Matthews Band
159. Crazy Little Voices by Ra
160. I'm Your Boogieman by Rob Zombie
161. In the Walls by Stellastarr
162. Welcome to my Nightmare by Alice Cooper
163. Creepy Doll by Jonathan Coulton
164. Danse Macabre by Celtic Frost
165. Witch Hunt by Jack Off Jill
166. The Day The Light Went Out by Genesis
167. I Live With You by Grizzly Bear
168. I'm Feeling Zombiefield by Alien Sex Fiends
169. The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish
170. Subway Song by The Cure
171. Human by The Killers
172. Lies by Evanescence
173. Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf
174. Intruder by Peter Gabriel
175. Swamp Witch by Jim Stafford
176. O Death by Ralph Stanley
177. The Banshee by Henry Cowell
178. Graveyard by The Devil Makes Three
179. The Monster Is Loose by Meatloaf
180. Meet Me at the Carrousel by Unexpect
181. Circus Fish by Vermillion Lies
182. Miss Murder by AFI
183. Them Bones by Alice in Chains
184. Grim Grinning Ghosts by Barenaked Ladies
185. Wait Until Dark by Ghoultown
186. My Teacher is a Werewolf by Harry and the Potters
187. Getting Scared by Imogen Heap
188. Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden
189. Black Cat by Janet Jackson
190. Sympathy For The Devil by Jane's Addiction
191. House on Haunted Hill by Kenny & The Fiends
192. Before I'm Dead by Kidney Thieves
193. All Souls Night by Loreena McKennitt
194. Spiders by System of a Down
195. Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo
196. Alice: Human Sacrifice by Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
197. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni by Shimamiya Eiko
198. Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima
199. Cadence of Her Last Breath by Nightwish
200. Marionette by Ayumi Hamasaki
201. Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus
202. Demon by London After Midnight
203. Totentanz by Corvus Corax
204. Rose of Pain by X-Japan
205. Beast of Blood by Malice Mizer
Let me know if there are any mistakes, I'll go and fix them. Also, if you feel that there's a song or songs that should be included in the list let me know too. Oh, and please be advise that some but not all, of these songs are a little disturbing/creepy/scary...especially when you listen to them at night and when you're all alone in the dark.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Smallville, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Sky High, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Zombieland, The Walking Dead
Characters: Other, Reader, Various
Description: In the spirit of Halloween (also known as All Hallows' Eve) you are to write a spooky tale about someone or a group of people that are trick or treating (though they don't necessarily have to be trick or treating...they could be going to a party or doing something else for Halloween) and they become the victim(s) of a trick rather than a treat - such a prank, a visit to the wrong house, or assorted things that go bump in the night and so on. And one way or another something goes wrong, terrifying wrong.
You can do anything to this, like have a bit of romance in it or humor, mystery, suspense, action or all of that in it. Even have OC(s), Reader-insert or only canon characters. As long as it's Halloween theme and is somewhat scary it is great. And just have fun with it! This goes for any category/fandom. I would love to see more Halloween theme stories...or at least some Horror stories inspired from the Halloween spirit.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Inu Yasha, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Slayers, Greek Mythology, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fire Emblem, Sacred Stones, Soul Eater, South Park, Kuroshitsuji , Blazing Sword, Super Smash Brothers, Axis Powers Hetalia, Persona 4
Description: Hades, the Greek god of the dead, fell in love with Persephone, the daughter of the goddess of plants and the harvest, Demeter. Knowing Demeter would never willingly allow him to marry her daughter, he waited until Persephone was alone and rose up from the Underworld in his chariot, grabbed her and carried her off to his palace. Demeter was so distraught with her beloved daughter's sudden mysterious disappearance that she neglected her duties, causing the world's plants to wither and die. After much searching, she discovered what Hades had done and begged Zeus to order her daughter's return. Zeus agreed, but only on the condition that Persephone had not eaten any food from the Underworld during her stay. Persephone had been so distraught with her sudden capture that she had refused to eat anything, but just before her release, Hades persuaded her to eat 6 pomegranate seeds from his garden. Zeus then ordered a compromise: Persephone would spend 6 months of each year in the Underworld with Hades (one for each seed), and the other 6 with her mother on Earth. So every year when Persephone went to be with Hades, her mother would again fall into depression and neglect her work, only making the plants florish again when her daughter returned. This is how the ancient Greeks explained the changing seasons.
This is one of my favorite myths, and I've always thought it would be a great basis for a fic! The rules for this challenge are fairly simple. The fic should be at least 6000 words, either in one-shot or multi-chapter format. Reader-insert is preferred, but I will accept OC's too. PLEASE AVOID USING MARY-SUES!!! The myth itself can be either used "as is" or as a backdrop or allegory to your own original story. If using the storyline of the myth, you may alter the time period or the setting for creative purposes if desired. Your story may be comedic or serious in nature (or both). Other than that, be creative and have fun with it!
Posted: 04/10/11 | Deadline: None
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, Kougaiji
Description: I love Saiyuki and I couldn't help but noticed that there's practically nothing written for Kougaiji. So I challenge someone to write something (full-length/oneshot/drabble--you name it) for the under-loved, youkai prince.
Preferably reader-insert but OC's and non RI's are also acceptable. Any rating is fine as well.
All the Saiyuki hotties in general need love, and Kougaiji is certainly no exception to this. So spread the love and have fun! :)
Posted: 01/29/12 | Deadline: None
Characters: Reader, Various, You, Kougaiji
Description: Come on! Our favorite demon prince (from Saiyuki) needs more love! And come on! He's awesome~
My only rule is that I would like this to be a reader insert. Yup. From there, you can do what you want. Like having her work with either the Sanzo party or Kougaiji, be a demon or human, etc.
Give him some love! We all know he deserves it~
Posted: 01/29/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tsubasa, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Static Shock, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Mars, The Lost Boys, Thor, The Avengers
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: Anybody ever notice that it's always the female that does something sexy, whether intentional or not, and the male can't resist himself and must have her? That's all fine and dandy, but lets do something different this time! I would like someone to make a bunch of reader-insert one-shots of the reader seeing the romantic interest doing something (or not doing anything) that really gets their heart pounding and makes them want to jump him and have their way with him. In other words, lets have some female domination here. If you find this interesting and want to do it, then please read the rules below.
-Not every chapter has to be a lemon if you don't want it to be.
-I would appreciate it if the characters weren't underage. This only applies to lemon chapters.
-Keep cursing mild, please. I find that too many strong cuss words just ruins a story.
-There is to be no yaoi, yuri, or incest. No exceptions.
-The one-shots (or two-shots, if you want) can be as long as you want, but the word minimum is 200.
-All ratings are welcome, so make it as mild or hot as you like.
Here are the characters-in no particular order-I would like to see be given a one-shot (or two). If there is a character that you want that I have not listed, feel free to add the character on.
~The Avengers: Bruce Banner, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Loki.
~Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko, Sokka, Jet, Aang.
~D.N. Angel: Satoshi, Dark, Daisuke.
~Death Note: L, Mello, Matt.
~Devil May Cry: Dante, Nero, Vergil.
~Fruits Basket: Kyo, Yuki, Hatori, Momiji, Male!Akito.
~The Lost Boys: David, Marko, Edgar, Alan.
~Naruto: Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Gaara, Chouji, Lee, Kakashi, Itachi.
~Ouran High School Host Club: Nekozawa.
~Rurouni Kenshin: Soujiro, Sanosuke.
~Saiyuki: Goku, Sanzo, Hakkai, Kougaiji, Ni Jianyi.
~Static Shock: Richie.
~Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mikey, Leo, Raph, Don.
~Trigun: Vash, Wolfwood, Legato.
~Tsubasa: Kurogane, Fai.
~Wolf's Rain: Toboe.
~Yu Yu Hakusho: Hiei, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Koenma, Jin, Touya.
~Yu-Gi-Oh: Yugi, Yami Yugi, Joey, Kaiba, Alistair, Valon, Ryou, Marik.
Posted: 04/24/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, X-Men, Outlaw Star, Teen Titans, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Detective Conan, Ranma 1/2, The Boondocks, Howl's Moving Castle, Ouran High School Host Club, Batman, Batman Beyond, Paradise Kiss, Fairy Tail, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Saiyuki Gaiden, Durarara!!, Baccano!, Iron Man, Tiger & Bunny, Young Justice, Adventure Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Skip Beat, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, South Park
Description: Hello, hello one and all!
I challenge you to write a story about the life of a servant. Yes, yes, I am aware that this not new. But, usually it is the reader who is the servant. I think it might be amusing if the reader or an OC happens to acquire by some strange events from the listed series below.
However, the catch is that they only have that servant for six months. Why? Well, that is up to you to decide why and if they somehow manage to get that person back as a servant.
For those who are going to use Kuroshitsuji, Sebastian will have to be the employer this time while the OC or Reader becomes a servant to him for six months. Bonus points if involve Ciel as a contractor somehow.
On top of that, the rules:
1. Lemons are welcome, but not necessary.
2. No early romance
3. Cannon Characters must be in character.
4. Romance is welcomed, but not necessary.
5. Humor is a must.
6. Extra bonus, one death in the story.
7. Can be Reader-Insert, OC, Or CYOA.
8. Butler/Maid/Servant can only be employeed originally for 6 months.
9. Bonus, if the OC or Reader's parents are mentioned (because that is rarely done.
No time limit. Just have fun! Byeeeee~!
Posted: 03/04/14 | Deadline: None