Characters: Other, Kai, Tyson
Description: Kai and Tyson has to end up together.
Kai uses Hillary to get even with Tyson.
Anything else you want to put in this story will be fine.
Posted: 12/26/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Naruto, Gundam Wing, BeyBlade
Description: Well I know there is alot of RI's in these categories, but I can only find a few good ones.
One shots or full length stories. Where the cannon's are in-character, with a good plot.
I don't mind lemons or fluff just a good reader insert with any characters from Beyblade, Naruto or Gundam Wing!!
Much love x
Posted: 01/18/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy Tactics, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, BeyBlade, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Nightmare Before Christmas, Death Note, Danny Phantom, Labyrinth, Final Fantasy 12, Invader Zim, Zoids, Dirge of Cerberus, Musicals, Hairspray, Final Fantasy 4, Twilight Series, The Lost Boys, Martin Mystery
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Ever read a reader insert story where the 'reader' is turned into a complete Mary Sue? Did it ever make you sick to your stomache? Here's your chance to create your own Non Mary Sue reader insert!
The rules are simple.
1. The appearance of the character must ENTIRELY be up to the reader. That means, no names, no looks, the only thing you are allowed to pick and choose is the clothing.
2. They cannot be Mary Sues. The readers are not perfect, obviously, then the reader in the story cannot be either. Give them flaws.
3. For lemons: No PWP. You must have a legit reason for a lemon to take place, and it cannot be stereotypically animalistic, unless the cannon character you are writing for would actually be that way.
4. There cannot be any stories in which the reader has magical ablities or is any cannon character's long lost relative. These are stereotypical, and completely annoying.
5. Grammar must be decent. Chatspeak is not allowed.
6. Romance is not the only genre. You can also have the story be a parody, or a friendship fiction.
7. It goes without saying that it must be a reader insert.
Think you can handle this?
Posted: 09/07/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, BeyBlade, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Black Cat
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: I'm bored and I was reading Tsula's "Did You Know...?" I want to see a one-shot or drabble with one or more useless facts. Anything is good. I'd prefer a reader-insert, though.
Guinea pigs and rabbits can't sweat.
Deer can't eat hay.
A group of twelve or more cows is called a flink.
A Hawaiian stamp of 1851 with a face value of 2 cents was the sole reason Gaston Leroux, a Parisian philatelist, murdered its owner, Hector Giroux.
A reward of $1,000 was offered for information leading to the capture and conviction of a man robbing taxi drivers. The man turned himself in and demanded the reward as a result. He received a 20 year sentence for aggravated robbery instead.
The only nation whose name begins with an "A", but doesn't end in an "A" is Afghanistan.
The ancient Egyptians recommended mixing half an onion with beer foam as a way of warding off death.
The Chinese, in olden days, used marijuana only as a remedy for dysentery.
Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Medical researchers contend that no disease ever identified has been completely eradicated.
One legend claims stealing someone's shadow (by measuring it against a wall and driving a nail through its head) can turn the victim into a vampire.
Avoid people who talk to themselves. According to Ukrainian legend, that could indicate a dual soul and the second one doesn't die! Also watch out for the seventh son of a seventh son, a person born with a red caul (amniotic membrane covering the head), or a child born with teeth. A vampire can result if a cat or dog walks over a fresh grave, a bat flies over the corpse, or the person has died suddenly as a result of suicide or murder. Unfinished business can also cause a body to rise, as can inadequate burial rites, including a grave that is too shallow. [Holy crap, that's a long one.]
Trivia is the Roman goddess of sorcery, hounds and the crossroads.
I wanna see if anyone takes this challenge so if you could put Useless Info challenge in the summary, I'd appreciate it. I'll try to write something for you if you do this. =]
Posted: 09/15/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, BeyBlade, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Black Cat, Death Note, Prince of Tennis
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: This came to me while I was at work. I'm not really sure why though... But anyway, I wanna see if anyone can come up with a fic that somehow involves the phrase "Holy shit! My name is Guacamole!"
Preferably Reader-Insert, but I'll take what I see.
This I want to see/read. If you decide to take the challenge put Guacamole challenge in the summary somewhere.
Posted: 09/27/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Eureka Seven, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tenchi Muyo, Tokyo Mew Mew, Gundam Seed, Love Hina, Card Captor Sakura, BeyBlade, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Mai-HiME, Haruhi Suzumiya, Air Gear, Code Geass, BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
Description: For this challenge write a series of drabbles or one-shots with the following events/celebrations. Must be a Yuri (GirlxGirl), reader insert.
- Doesn't have to be in that order and you can add more events/celebrations if you want to (their the only ones I can think of at the moment).
- Also can have the reader with a different girl each time, whatever, as long as it ReaderxCharacter, doesn't matter which anime girl, you choose.
- They can be lemons
Posted: 11/29/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, BeyBlade, Hunter X Hunter, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Tales of Legendia, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Symphonia, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Nabari no Ou, Ookiku Furikabutte, Soul Eater, Gintama
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: No, don't even ask. Just do.
So, you get to write a ReaderxVarious drabble collection pertaining to these Disney songs. To make it more interesting, I drew characters' names out of a hat, as well as the titles of the songs.
1.) Each song has three characters. You have to write drabble for at least two of the three characters given.
2.) If you don't know who they are or don't know them very well (this is different from them being, then you can choose two characters on your own.
3.) Each character gets their own chapter.
4.) No crossovers.
5.) No OCs.
6.) Can be crack / silliness, since I don't think some (any) of these will work otherwise
7.) Title the chapters with the song title and the character's name (it doesn't have to be their full name).
8.) No Deadline
9.) Put my screenname in the summary, since I want to be able to find it~
1.) I'll Make a Man Out of You -- Mulan -- Guy Cecil (Tales of The Abyss) / Sawada Tsunayoshi (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) / Chazz Princeton (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)
2.) Hakuna Matata -- Lion King -- Rei Kon (Beyblade) / Sakata Gintoki (GinTama) / Lavi (D.Gray-Man)
3.) When You Wish Upon a Star -- Pinocchio -- Elliot (Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness) / Shalnark (HunterxHunter) / Tyson Granger (Beyblade)
4.) This is Halloween -- Nightmare Before Christmas -- Brock (Pokemon) / Blue (Harvest Moon: Magical Melody) / Aizawa Kouichi (Nabari No Ou)
5.) I Won't Say (I'm in Love) -- Hercules -- Squalo Superbia (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) / Yoite (Nabari No Ou) / Max (Beyblade)
6.) I Just Can't Wait to Be King -- Lion King -- Gary Oak (Pokemon) / Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia) / Jaden Yuki (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)
7.) A Spoonful of Sugar -- Mary Poppins -- Yugi Mutou (Yu-Gi-Oh!) / Deathscythe (Soul Eater) / Hanai Azusa (Ookiku Furikabutte)
8.) Be Prepared -- Lion King -- Justin Law (Soul Eater) / Reever Wenham (D.Gray-Man) / Kai Hiwatari (Beyblade)
9.) Be our Guest -- Beauty and the Beast -- Sakaeguchi Yuuto (Ookiku Furikabutte) / Moses Sandor (Tales of Legendia) / Yamamoto Takeshi (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
Posted: 04/10/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Black Cat, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Soul Eater, Vocaloid
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader
Description: Since I always wanted to make a challenge I'm going to. For some reason I like things to have fun in it so that's what I'm going to do. This is a party so just have fun with it. Ok rules. let's see.
1. it either has to be in real time or in the anime.
2. The characters have to be in character
3. at least one person has to be totally smashed (drunk) If you want you can make them all
4. Someone has to walk out with underwear, lamp shade or drawings on their faces
5. There has to be some sort of prank. (make it good but not illegal)
6. Someone has to walk in completely sober
7. has to have a song by either Nickelback, Shakira, Pussycat Dolls or Avenue Q in it
8. Has to be one of the animes from above
9. Reader has to be paired with someone
10. have fun and make mahem
Posted: 06/28/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Series, Yu Yu Hakusho, Pretear, Tokyo Mew Mew, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Digimon, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Detective Conan, Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Zatch Bell, Pokemon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, +Anima
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: I want a story where the reader is the sister of one of the main characters. The reader has powers/can fight (and/or has a weapon)/etc.....you get the picture, right?
The reader falls in love with one of the other main characters (and will get together with him in the end).......
Well, I'll leave the rest to you!
Posted: 08/15/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Vampire Knight, Shaman King, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tsubasa, BeyBlade, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Bleach, Loveless, Spiral, MeruPuri, Black Cat, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Trinity Blood, Demon Diary, D.Gray-Man, Eyeshield 21, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Blood+, Nabari no Ou, Shugo Chara, Soul Eater, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Axis Powers Hetalia
Description: Summary: So many words in the English Language and so many other languages, and then various ways to tell someone dear that you love them. So why is it so hard for you to be able to come up with the words to tell him how you feel?
Basic Overview: Okay. The plot of this challenge is to make a one-shot/story/series with each chapter or the whole thing being at least a thousand words or more.
1.Must be a thousand words or more. [1,000 words or more]
2.Must be reader-insert
3.The reader cannot be able to tell the character[whoever you choose]how she feels right away. There needs to be at least two attempts that fail in a [horrible/angsty/crackish/humorous] way.
4.There needs to be a character outside of the main one that the reader is trying to confess to that does not get along with the reader, providing comic relief when the attempts fail.
1.You can have a character outside of the main one harbor affections towards the reader, who is oblivious to it. If you so choose, the said character can be the one to blurt out the reader's feelings towards the character, but the reader has to be out of sight. The reader can be listening in, though.
With that said and done, write!
Posted: 09/08/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Black Cat, Ouran High School Host Club, 666 Satan, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Blood+, +Anima, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Heart no Kuni no Alice
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Let's face it. Just saying I Love You is getting a tad overplayed. So I looked up a bunch of love quotes, from sweet to sad to funny, and now I challenge YOU to make up stories based on them.
I don't care if they're drabbles or oneshots, just write 'em! And then drop me an email so I can see it! I wanna see some spreading love! hehehe
Here are some quotes I found, but feel free to add your own (minimum of 10 to be written!):
“RAWR! It means ‘I love you’ in dinosaur!”
“Never fall for someone unless they’re willing to catch you.”
“I’m a lover, not a fighter. But I’ll fight for what I love.”
“I love you like a fat kid loves cake!”
“Our love is like a song. You can’t forget it!”
“I’m jealous of every girl that’s ever hugged him, because for that one short second, she held my whole entire world.”
“If I wanted to scream my love for you to the world, I’d only have to whisper it in your ear, because you are my world.”
“Roses are red. Violets are blue. I never knew love until I knew you.”
“People build up walls, not to keep people out, but to see who really cares enough to break them down.”
“Sticks and stones may break your bones. But only love can break your heart.”
“Let’s be nothing, you and me, because I heard it lasts forever.”
“I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it will be the day I stop missing you.”
“I’ve been told to stop following you, but my feet don’t have ears to hear with.”
“You asked me to give you the world. I did so by giving you a mirror.”
“You know you’re in love when you don’t want to sleep, because reality has finally become better than your dreams.”
“I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.”
“It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
“Just because someone doesn’t love you in the way you want them to, doesn’t mean that they don’t love you with all they’ve got.”
“We love because it’s the only true adventure.”
“It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.”
“Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason.”
“True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
“Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep you forever.”
“If it’s wrong to love you, then my heart just won’t let me be right.”
“You are my strength, but loving you is my biggest weakness.”
“Love waits for one thing: the right moment.”
“I love you not because I need you. I need you because I want you.”
Posted: 02/09/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Supernatural, Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Let's face it, the zombie apocalypse is inevitable. The dead shall rise, whether hell is full or the government had found a way to make a biological weapon which eventually goes wrong, or a meteor will strike the Earth and with it bring some kind of alien virus or just because nature finally decides it's has had enough of us.
But, let's get to the point of this challenge. You are to pick whatever fandom you like and let the zombie apocalypse happen to it! Whether the zombies are shambling or track stars or some mixture of both, either way we're going assume that their bite will turn you, and a shot to the head will kill them.
So, basically that is it. You can use OCs, or make it a Reader-insert, or just focus on the canon characters. You can make this funny or horrific or add a little romance in it, or have all of that in it. You pretty much have free reign to decide many things like how the zombie apocalypse happen, what kind of undead there'll be, what will the characters do in order to survive, what they'll face and if there's a happy ending, or if there's a twist and so on.
If you have any questions, don't hesitant to contact me.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, X-Men: Evolution, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harvest Moon, Batman, Hellboy, Final Fantasy 12, Pokemon, Batman Beyond, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Supernatural, Transformers, Alice in Wonderland, Left 4 Dead, Axis Powers Hetalia, Ben 10, Left 4 Dead II, Final Fantasy 13, Bayonetta, BioShock
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: It's around that time of the year, during the season of Halloween where the monster come out and play, causing trouble and scaring the young and the old. It's also when the humans roam at night with glee as they dress up in their costumes, playing tricks and getting treats. And they're blissfully unaware of all the horrors that walk among them that very night.
These 205 songs will help you get into the mood and/or can be used as a themes for your drabbles (or a series of one-shots or a booklet of one-shots, or even ficlets). And when I mean themes...you could just take the title of the songs and use it as the prompt OR you can look up the lyrics and write a story base on them. If neither of those interest you, you can always do song-fics if you like!
You also don't have to do all of them, so you are free to choose whatever songs you want to use from this list.
So if you only want to pick five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) songs and use them as prompts then go ahead. If you want to do that and also write five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) song-fics too or stories base on the lyrics. Then also go ahead too. You pretty much can do anything with this. There's a lot to pick from because I wanted to make sure there's a little bit of everything so everyone can find something they like.
1. Happy Phantom by Tori Amos
2. Thriller by Michael Jackson
3. I Put A Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Nina Simone/Bryan Ferry/Marilyn Manson
4. Decode by Paramore
5. The Ghost in You by The Psychedelic Furs
6. The Crimson by Atreyu
7. Ghost of a Rose by Blackmore's Night
8. She Wolf by Shakira
9. Ghost Train by Counting Crows
10. Fresh Blood by Eels
11. Morning After Dark by Timbaland
12. Haunted by Poe
13. Dracula by Gorillaz
14. Love Song for a Vampire by Annie Lennox
15. Damned Vampire by Tarja Turunen
16. Poison by Alice Cooper
17. The Night by Heart
18. Little Ghost by The White Stripes
19. Elizabeth: I—Mirror Mirror by Kamelot
20. The Vampire Club by Voltaire
21. Vampire by Xandria
22. Nosferatu by Blue Oyster Cult
23. Closer by Kings of Leon
24. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
25. Slept So Long by Jay Gordon
26. Of Wolf and Man by Metallica
27. A Wolf at the Door by Radiohead
28. If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson
29. Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
30. Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine
31. The Howling by Within Temptation
32. Dragula by Rob Zombie
33. Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton
34. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
35. Dawn of the Dead by Schoolyard Heroes
36. We Bite by The Misfits
37. Wake the Dead by The Used
38. She Said by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
39. Black Magic Woman by Santana
40. Wolfshade by Moonspell
41. Night Of The Warlock by The Ghost
42. Devil Woman by Cliff Richard
43. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by My Chemical Romance
44. Child Of Fire by Witchcraft
45. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
46. The Witch's Promise by Jethro Tull
47. The Dark Eternal Night by Dream Theater
48. Dead Souls by Nine Inch Nails
49. This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson
50. Vampire Heart by HIM
51. Lullaby by The Cure
52. Night of the Lotus Eaters by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
53. Haunted by Velvet Acid Christ
54. Witches by Switchblade Symphony
55. All Hallow's Eve by Type O Negative
56. Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett
57. It’s the End of the World As We Know It by R.E.M
58. Monster by Skillet
59. Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
60. Surfin' Dead by The Cramps
61. Ghost Opera by Kamelot
62. Psycho Killer by Taking Heads
63. Riders on the Storm by The Doors
64. Devil's Dance Floor by Flogging Molly
65. Werewolves of Dublin by Black Velvet Band
66. Goodnight Moon by Shivaree
67. Pet Sematary by The Ramones
68. Crystal Forest by Nox Arcana
69. Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
70. Castle Dracula by Nox Arcana
71. Unhallowed Land by Midnight Syndicate
72. Creep by Radiohead
73. Love Potion No. 9 by The Searchers
74. Lil’ Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs
75. Highway to Hell by AC/DC
76. Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath
77. Trick or Treat by Elvira
78. Feed My Frankestein by Alice Cooper
79. Dead Skin Mask by Slayer
80. Haunted by Evanescence
81. Am I Evil by Metallica
82. Helden by Apocalyptica
83. Her Ghost in the Fog by Cradle of Filth
84. Lost in the Shadows by Lou Gramm
85. Bad Things by Jace Everett
86. Halloween Dance by Reverend Horton Heat
87. Spooky by Imogen Heep
88. Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann
89. Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden
90. Terrified by Anna Ternheim
91. Cemeteries of London by Coldplay
92. Spellbound by Lacuna Coil
93. Disturbia by Rihanna
94. Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group
95. Scarecrow by Beck
96. Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
97. Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell
98. Devil's Playground by Gram Rabbit
99. Jack The Ripper by The White Stripes
100. Superbeast by Rob Zombie
101. The Beast Within by Before Their Eyes
102. Dracula's Castle by New Order
103. Get Down Goblin by Jan Terri
104. Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
105. Jeepers Creepers by Louis Armstrong
106. Creepy Crawler by Zombie Girl
107. Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne
108. Superstition by Stevie Wonder
109. The Headless Horseman by Kay Starr
110. Zombie by Screeching Weasel
111. Hocus Pocus by Focus
112. Kiss Me Deadly by Lita Ford
113. Buried Alive by Creature Feature
114. Du Riechst So Gut by Rammstein
115. She's Lovely by Big D and The Kids Table
116. Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
117. Hunting for Witches by Bloc Party
118. Requiem by Soap & Skin
119. Werewolf by CocoRosie
120. Mein Teil by Rammstein
121. Horror Show by The Birthday Massacre
122. Inner Sanctum by Behemoth
123. Dead is the New Alive by Emilie Autumn
124. The Graveyard by Moonlight by Cradle of Filth
125. Psychotic Lullaby by Winter Agony
126. Night Of The Vampire by Roky Erickson
127. Dracula's Wedding by OutKast
128. Love You to Pieces by Lizzy Borden
129. Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
130. Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers
131. Stained by Android Lust
132. Creature Of Night by Zombie Girl
133. Beneath The Skin by Collide
134. Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn
135. Boogeyman by Gnarls Barkley
136. Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield
137. There Are No More Tickets to the Funeral by Diamanda Galas
138. Voodoo by Godsmack
139. Avoid the Light by Pantera
140. Mitternacht by E Nomine
141. Hellraiser by Suicide Commando
142. Supernatural by Madonna
143. The End by The Doors
144. Phantom 309 by Red Sovine
145. Sadistikal by Danzig
146. Isolated by Chaism
147. Raining Blood by Tori Amos
148. Wait & Bleed by Slipknot
149. Ghost Train Out by The Vincent Black Shadow
150. The Freaks Come Out At Night by Whodini
151. Things That Go Bump In The Night by Allstars
152. Spooky Madness by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
153. Devil's Temptation by Elis
154. Sleeping With Ghosts by Placebo
155. Come Little Children by Sarah Jessica Parker
156. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr
157. Enter Sandman by Metallica
158. Gravedigger by Dave Matthews Band
159. Crazy Little Voices by Ra
160. I'm Your Boogieman by Rob Zombie
161. In the Walls by Stellastarr
162. Welcome to my Nightmare by Alice Cooper
163. Creepy Doll by Jonathan Coulton
164. Danse Macabre by Celtic Frost
165. Witch Hunt by Jack Off Jill
166. The Day The Light Went Out by Genesis
167. I Live With You by Grizzly Bear
168. I'm Feeling Zombiefield by Alien Sex Fiends
169. The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish
170. Subway Song by The Cure
171. Human by The Killers
172. Lies by Evanescence
173. Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf
174. Intruder by Peter Gabriel
175. Swamp Witch by Jim Stafford
176. O Death by Ralph Stanley
177. The Banshee by Henry Cowell
178. Graveyard by The Devil Makes Three
179. The Monster Is Loose by Meatloaf
180. Meet Me at the Carrousel by Unexpect
181. Circus Fish by Vermillion Lies
182. Miss Murder by AFI
183. Them Bones by Alice in Chains
184. Grim Grinning Ghosts by Barenaked Ladies
185. Wait Until Dark by Ghoultown
186. My Teacher is a Werewolf by Harry and the Potters
187. Getting Scared by Imogen Heap
188. Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden
189. Black Cat by Janet Jackson
190. Sympathy For The Devil by Jane's Addiction
191. House on Haunted Hill by Kenny & The Fiends
192. Before I'm Dead by Kidney Thieves
193. All Souls Night by Loreena McKennitt
194. Spiders by System of a Down
195. Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo
196. Alice: Human Sacrifice by Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
197. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni by Shimamiya Eiko
198. Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima
199. Cadence of Her Last Breath by Nightwish
200. Marionette by Ayumi Hamasaki
201. Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus
202. Demon by London After Midnight
203. Totentanz by Corvus Corax
204. Rose of Pain by X-Japan
205. Beast of Blood by Malice Mizer
Let me know if there are any mistakes, I'll go and fix them. Also, if you feel that there's a song or songs that should be included in the list let me know too. Oh, and please be advise that some but not all, of these songs are a little disturbing/creepy/scary...especially when you listen to them at night and when you're all alone in the dark.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Smallville, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Sky High, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Zombieland, The Walking Dead
Characters: Other, Reader, Various
Description: In the spirit of Halloween (also known as All Hallows' Eve) you are to write a spooky tale about someone or a group of people that are trick or treating (though they don't necessarily have to be trick or treating...they could be going to a party or doing something else for Halloween) and they become the victim(s) of a trick rather than a treat - such a prank, a visit to the wrong house, or assorted things that go bump in the night and so on. And one way or another something goes wrong, terrifying wrong.
You can do anything to this, like have a bit of romance in it or humor, mystery, suspense, action or all of that in it. Even have OC(s), Reader-insert or only canon characters. As long as it's Halloween theme and is somewhat scary it is great. And just have fun with it! This goes for any category/fandom. I would love to see more Halloween theme stories...or at least some Horror stories inspired from the Halloween spirit.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Death Note, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Description: Anyone else on here got a word they just don't like saying or hearing?
I do, for example I don't like saying the word shag. It just happens to be a 'dirty' word which would make it more fun to play around with but it doesn't have to be a dirty word obviously, just any word that makes you cringe or spazzy out when saying or hearing it.
No rules so that means it can be as long or short as you want, and it can be OC's, readers or canons.
Pairs are encourage.
Posted: 12/11/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Hellsing, Howl's Moving Castle, XXXHolic, Air Gear, D.Gray-Man, Axis Powers Hetalia, Zombie Powder
Characters: Various, You
Description: Alright so I am making a Challange YAY
Anyway I want to see who can write the best song fic for the following songs and characters!
See I always get ideas for these but when I get around to writting them they POOF! dissapear so I wanna see what others can come up with :)
BTW Use 2nd proverse Please :)
If you need the lyrics for any of them send me a message kayyy :)
Song: Until the day I die~Story of the year
Character: Any I have listed!
Song: Love Song~Sara Bareillies
Character: Any Hetalia Character (America,England,Italy, or Prussia would be nice! but it doesnt matter to me)
Song: Sylvia's Song~ Strength in numbers
Stupid Boy~ Sarah Buxton
Song: Who I Am Hates Who I've Been ~Relient K
(I think this song is a real nice one, It kind of fits Germany in a way I guess depending on how you look at it ^-^)
Song: Don't Forget~ Demi Lovato
Character: England or Germany
Song: Remedy~ Little Boots
Song: Under Control~Parachute
Character: Any Listed Animes
Song:Dark Blue~Jack's Mannequin
Character: Any Listed Animes
Song: If I Die Young~ The Band Perry
Character: Any Hetalia
So Yeah There They Are!! :)
I Just Really Love These Songs And I Thing A Good Fic Could Come From Them!
I Hope You Have Fun Writting!
Deadline Lets Say April 2nd My Birthday! YAY
I Love all Those Who Give This A Try *Huggles and Gives Cupcake*
Posted: 02/05/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, La Corda D'Oro, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Tsubasa, BeyBlade, Hunter X Hunter, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Detective Conan, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Black Cat, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Hikaru no Go, Gakuen Alice, Chobits, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Absolute Boyfriend, Nabari no Ou, Shugo Chara, Kuroshitsuji , Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, 1/2 Prince, Durarara!!, Special A, Darker Than Black, Ao no Exorcist, Aishiteruze Baby
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: Basically, write fanfiction on your favourite bishies yay~ It can be a oneshot, a drabble, a story, or any other thing you want to write. But it has to be inspired by a Lady Gaga song. There is no set rating so let your little hearts run wild.
Posted: 11/09/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Vampire Knight, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, One Piece, Bleach, NANA, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Durarara!!, Ao no Exorcist
Characters: Aizen, Akatsuki, Alaude, Belphegor, Byakuya, Colonello, Coyote Starrk, Daemon Spade, Death Scythe, Death The Kid, Deidara, Dino Cavallone, Fon, Fran, G., Gamma, Giotto, Gokudera Hayato, Gray, Grimmjow, Hibari Kyoya, Hidan
Description: Being a dad isn't so easy. Taking care of their 'little' girl is pretty tough. But, all dads have their good moments.
* Hey guys. I don't see too much dad like stories lately. I want you to write about moments these kidsdads have. Whether or not sad, happy, jealousy. and etc. You can only have a minimal of only 10 chapters. I do not accept yaoi preg. And no cannon x cannon please. All in all, have fun!
Posted: 02/02/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh, BeyBlade, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Detective Conan, Howl's Moving Castle, Death Note, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Axis Powers Hetalia, Bakugan, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's
Description: This Is a challenge for all of you who know Nightwish.
I haven't seen a single Fic with Nightwish Content, which makes me kinda sad, because it's a great band...
1 The entry has to contain Nightwish Lyrics/Songtitles/References/whatever
2 It has to be a reader insert.
3 You can choose if you want to write drabbles, one shots, multi chaptered fics or whatever. But there needs to be something about nightwish in at least half of the chapters.
4 You can choose any Anime/Manga and every character you want, but you would make me really happy if it was one of the ones that are mentioned above.
5 You can choose every Nightwish song you like
6 Have fun :)
Posted: 06/22/13 | Deadline: None